New Saiga MP .308 Conversion by Red Jacket Firearms

geese, its almost an ad. well, it is an ad.

Ill leave it up. Id love to see these guys start advertising here, and after speaking to one or two or three major players out there, Im going to cut a little slack in this case.....

Would it also be possible to modify the rear trunion to accept a plastic rear stock?

Something like an epoxy false g3 buffer tube with a threaded anchor to accept the rear stock bolt?

just about anythings "possible" . You run into the ol "juice versus squeeze" issue when it's a commercial product though . Aside from the price of the G3's stock , I think you'ld be adding about 4-6 hour's labor into it . I think it's more the mod for a home builder , or for a custom job , then for a production rifle . btw , I did mock one up to check it out when I started on this project , no change in cheek weld or hold , so I just said "fuckit" and went with the K-Var unit for 40 bucks .

the mp5 was released from conventional service recently wasnt it? (and why we are seeing parts and the guns now, right?)

I like that hand guard. It almost looks correct on the AKM. would enjoy seeing it on an s12, actually.

geese, its almost an ad. well, it is an ad.

Ill leave it up. Id love to see these guys start advertising here, and after speaking to one or two or three major players out there, Im going to cut a little slack in this case.....

I love seeng people put their noodle to work to bring us more fine options. I also love to see the way you handled this Ben. Well done. :up:

What is the point of an accessory rail that is not parallel to the bore? You put a light, laser, whatever on there, and there will be no way to align it to point of impact.

On the shotgun , it came in pretty handy securing the forearm to the gun . Beyond that , tit's on a boy . There's a couple grips out there that set at adjustable angle's , so I guess you could put one of them on there .