NEW IMPROVED LRBHO DESIGN

Sorry if this has already been answered, but will this design work in Saigas that have not been converted? Unfortunately, I live in a state that still has an AWB and can't have a pistol grip on a semiauto shotgun that accepts a detachable mag. My Saiga is an older one that doesn't have any bolt hold-open at all and I would really love to have one.

Cobra- I have money ready to launch to you. Just say when.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes it will work in unconverted S-12s.

There are several factors that will determine the price and I'm not able to give an estimate at this time. I will say that it will be a little more than the one that is currently available, but WELL worth it. It will also be a lot easier to install and doable by anyone who can R&R the FCG in their Saiga.

There are several factors that will determine the price and I'm not able to give an estimate at this time. I will say that it will be a little more than the one that is currently available, but WELL worth it. It will also be a lot easier to install and doable by anyone who can R&R the FCG in their Saiga.

Thanks for the response, Cobra. I can't wait for these to come out!

What one thats currently available? Only one I've seen is from Jeric and that is not being sold anymore. I've been wanting and looking for a BHO or LRBHO for several months. If there is another out there I havent seen it, but then again I wear glasses, any info would be nice.

• 1 month later...
LMAO

we sir, have a very different comprehension of "coming soon" apparently, as i do not feel almost a year as anything "soon"

Yeah well my crystal ball is broken...sue me. :rolleyes:

That title has been buggin me too for a long time....a lot longer than you I bet.

There I fixed it. Is that better now?

Hey guys look. I really appreciate you wanting to have some input but I do NOT appreciate the heckling. It's not necessary and it isn't helping anything get done faster....not to mention it's rude. I've got a few very small issues to work out and they are getting worked out. Keep the faith.

I'm asking Juggs to close this thread for the time being, until I can come back and post some videos to keep the doubters occupied.

Thanks