I got a leather ottoman to go with the new couch we just got....a really nice looking camo thermal top.....some cologne, a little emergency survival kit for the car, Menards gift cards (the gift that means i get to work on the house all next summer).....

sadly, no gun stuff.....but i did order myself some stuff (mags) from CDNN to make up for it....

have to see if the wife comes through for the birthday in a week....maybe i must drop a few more hints.....cabelas or gander mountain gift cards would be great hon......i'm itching for an XD45.....

I got the rest of the parts to finish off my RRA lower I picked up back in October.

Bushmaster Gas Piston Upper

Trijicon Tritium Night Sights

Magpul CTR buttstock

Magpul PMAGs

Also got night sights installed on my XD 45

With a Don's Fat Guide Rod

and new Stainless Steel Barrel from Pistolgear.com

A bunch of stuff for our first born (due date is in April)

To top it all off my wife surprised me with an new Black Ibanez Electric Guitar and Amp.

Needless to say I'm a VERY VERY HAPPY.

First, thanks to everyone who bought some of my extra Saigas and parts. Your purchases helped fund a few of my NFA Christmas presents to myself. A couple of my new NFA Saiga additions are absent, but here are three non-Saigas. The postman even delivered the Form 1s on Christmas eve.

5.56mm AOW and 9mm SBR

NewNFAToys.jpg

5.45mm AK SBR

DSC03266-NSN.jpg

Edited by RDSWriter