I did not get a new firearm this year, but I did get several FAL and AL gun parts. That ought to keep me busy tinkering for a while! Sometimes making a change to an old gun is almost as good as getting a new one!

Edited by Azrial

I'm headed out the door here in a second, so no pics. But I got my shirt that I posted, parts for my conversion (FCG, retaining plate, bullet guide, PG), GoldenRod for my safe, a couple Pre-paid credit cards, leather jacket, the usual candy from the elder family members, gift cards and of course scratch-offs!

After the ring I gave my exgirlfriend (engaged now) she told me that she would buy me the Saiga 12 gauge that was at the funstore in her hometown. It was gone so I have to take a rain check :wub:

for now. :super:

Edited by Racer 27
Got a Bass

c'mon now, more details??? What kind? Can you play it or is this a new hobby?

We got Dave a black Fender P-bass, and a little practice amp. David is already a great sax player, and plays a little guitar, but has wanted to take up the bass for awhile.

He already reads music and knows his way around the scales, so I imagine he'll pick it up quickly.

Got a Bass

c'mon now, more details??? What kind? Can you play it or is this a new hobby?

We got Dave a black Fender P-bass, and a little practice amp. David is already a great sax player, and plays a little guitar, but has wanted to take up the bass for awhile.

He already reads music and knows his way around the scales, so I imagine he'll pick it up quickly.

I play guitar but I love to mess around with the bass. X-training on bass makes your fretting hand fast on guitar. A friend of mine is storing his drums at my house so I'm starting to pick that up too.

Wife went in half with me :up: Im to lazy and still stuffed from leftovers to take a real pic but its exactly like this one.I got it two weeks ago and she made me wrap it up till Christmas day :rolleyes:

Its a VZ58...7.62x39.I also got 8 extra mags and a VZ58 parts kit that has the folding stock,FSB with bayo lug,1 mag,ect.I got those weeks ago but she dont know it :unsure: I realy love this gun.

100_1041.jpg

100_1066.jpg