FBMG Where are they on the web?

It has been down for some time now, it can't be doing their business alot of good to have it down for so long. I even have a website , and I am not a "computer guy". They should at least get a basic website up for now, they could allways add online ordering down the road. At least people would know they are still in business.

I didn't become a real Saigaholic until the first of this year :sorcerer: . In looking through the related FBMG blog it seems they shipped out a load of their "Saiga" mags around Thanksgiving.

My question is; do they just run production in large batches when they get the parts, supplies, or between other projects? ....or do they normally stock these on a regular basis?

I've seen some (+), some (-) opinions on their mags but kinda wanted to try a couple when I start shooting my Saiga rfiles. Anyone have recent opiniions or specific comments about the FBMG's?

The Liberty "brand" never panned out. Is anyone out there adapting anything else to use confidently ? :unsure:

Hope this isnt hijacking Buzzsaw's thread - I just figured adding to it to consolidate interested folks comments would be OK.

Admins/Mods/Others: Please delete/move/ or let me know if this is not OK here.

Thanx

HarvKY

I didn't become a real Saigaholic until the first of this year :sorcerer: . In looking through the related FBMG blog it seems they shipped out a load of their "Saiga" mags around Thanksgiving.

My question is; do they just run production in large batches when they get the parts, supplies, or between other projects? ....or do they normally stock these on a regular basis?

I've seen some (+), some (-) opinions on their mags but kinda wanted to try a couple when I start shooting my Saiga rfiles. Anyone have recent opiniions or specific comments about the FBMG's?

The Liberty "brand" never panned out. Is anyone out there adapting anything else to use confidently ? :unsure:

Hope this isnt hijacking Buzzsaw's thread - I just figured adding to it to consolidate interested folks comments would be OK.

Thanx

HarvKY

I am running FBMG mags exclusively and just ordered another batch of 10 over the phone and they should be in my hands shortly :)

I have not experienced a single malfunction to date and the only one I have heard of in the real world was from a friend who was using Ishapore 7.62 NATO and the rifle would short stroke while trying to overcome the heavy mag spring and stack of a fully loaded FBMG magazine(switching to hotter 7.62N like Lake City of IMI or better yet some 62,000psi 308 Winchester loads solves this instantly).

Oh if you need the number for FBMG it's 801-571-1160

Edited by SOPMOD

I bought some NIB FBMG mags off GB for only $26, I am looking forward to trying them (one of these days i hope to find time to actually go shooting) as they only cost half price of the surefires. If they work good I'll kick myself for not buying more. I am allways leary of cheap priced mags, but seems allot of people like them and for only $20-$30 they sure are cheaper than the surefires.

Edited by GreenEye

Thanx

HarvKY

I am running FBMG mags exclusively and just ordered another batch of 10 over the phone and they should be in my hands shortly :)

I have not experienced a single malfunction to date and the only one I have heard of in the real world was from a friend who was using Ishapore 7.62 NATO and the rifle would short stroke while trying to overcome the heavy mag spring and stack of a fully loaded FBMG magazine(switching to hotter 7.62N like Lake City of IMI or better yet some 62,000psi 308 Winchester loads solves this instantly).

Oh if you need the number for FBMG it's 801-571-1160

Thanks for the number!

Are you sure? I just came from that site and there is even a pic of the bunny head. A domain name is one thing, but I'd think that bunny head would ba a copy right protected image. Unless they didn't even secure that...

Are you sure? I just came from that site and there is even a pic of the bunny head. A domain name is one thing, but I'd think that bunny head would ba a copy right protected image. Unless they didn't even secure that...

Which site? The forum site does appear to be run by the folks at FBMG, but their old site (fbmginc.com) looks to have been taken over by somebody else.

Since the thread that is linked above had a poster talking about a bunch of upset customers I would like to point out that all my dealings with FBMG have been very very postive. I rate them highly and plan to do business with them in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
Since the thread that is linked above had a poster talking about a bunch of upset customers I would like to point out that all my dealings with FBMG have been very very postive. I rate them highly and plan to do business with them in the future.

Same here,I have had 100% satisfaction and functional reliability with FBMG and their product is the sole reason I own a Saiga 308 now.