I had a good friend once that is now living in a bunker in Missouri because he believes that the Pope is in commmunication with space aliens.

I thought he had flipped.....

Now I'm not so sure....

VATICAN CITY (AP) - The Vatican's chief astronomer says that believing in aliens does not contradict faith in God.

The Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes, the Jesuit director of the Vatican Observatory, says that the vastness of the universe means it is possible there could be other forms of life outside Earth, even intelligent ones.

In an interview published Tuesday by Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano, Funes says that such a notion "doesn't contradict our faith" because aliens would still be God's creatures.

The interview was headlined "The extraterrestrial is my brother." Funes said that ruling out the existence of aliens would be like "putting limits" on God's creative freedom.

I always thought God created EVERYTHING... The heavens, the Earth... Aliens too, why not?

I mean THINK ABOUT IT... God created the democrats!

:unsure: :unsure: OH... WAIT... and here all along I thought God was PERFECT?!?!?!? :unsure: :unsure:

:smoke:

God created Aliens and zombies for us to shoot.....right??

You need to watch some new Alien movies. Go to Skin a max late at night and tell me why you would want to shoot those beauties that are just trying to repopulate there dying planet. :haha:

What if God is at one of the alien planets, and we are the aliens that are part of Gods creation? Would explain why we havent seen him around in a while <_<

That's the kinda shit that makes people think they're nuts when you tell them to think about it :lol: .

You need to watch some new Alien movies. Go to Skin a max late at night and tell me why you would want to shoot those beauties that are just trying to repopulate there dying planet. :haha:

You have to be extremely careful with those types because most of the are either lesbians or ninjas!