Me bumpfiring from the head!! VIDEO

Hey buddy, did you learn that from AA while you waited for them to do a bumpfire upgrade to your Saiga ( just $250 plus shipping, tax gas, shells, luggage fees.......) After your brain stopped sloshing around in there, did you think it would be nice to vote for Hillary tooo? LOLOLO :lol::lol:

JUst kidding, wanted to make fun after the wriathmaker 30rd'er got posted. No offense to you. Oh Jeez,if alliance sees you do that, they may want to market a special helmet. Just funnnin.

HAHAHAH SWEET!!!!

I used to love seeing who would fire a 12 gauge slug from thier forehead (one shot), just to see them kinda wander around for a second after doing so....then the saiga12 came along, and it was no longer any fun, because of the softened kick.

great fun if you can do it safely with friends.

and here I thought I was the only one crazy (stupid) enough to fire guns off the forehead.....then again, you are firing a rifle :)

use a 12 gauge, like I said. THEN it is entertaining. Only load on round, so if you knock yourself out, you dont have an accident :) and dont film it, or you wont live it down.......

by the way, I hope you fired that off into a hill or cliff or something.......

Why?

Because I dont think anyone has tried it before,you can do it from the hip,from the shoulder so I said why not from my noggin?As for trying it witha 12 maybe, I need to practice bumping the 12 from my shoulder till I feel comfortable doing it from my head

Nice job there, but you'll get more rebound off your junk.

whew...........yep. As always, jon36, we need video of that..........

Done ,should I wear a jockstrap though? : :unsure:

Nah..........no need for that. Hell, just go freeform, dude..........

.........and, go for the immediate bumpfire.....just for shits and giggles.........

INTERNET_STUPIDITY.bmp

Oooo-kay. Neat trick. I'm all for trying new things and I love your inventiveness but I gotta admit, if I ever pulled off something like that I sure as hell would never tell anyone about it. I'd be embarassed as a mofo.:shame:

Oooo-kay. Neat trick. I'm all for trying new things and I love your inventiveness but I gotta admit, if I ever pulled off something like that I sure as hell would never tell anyone about it. I'd be embarassed as a mofo.:shame:

Hey its bumpfiring whats the difference then doing it from the your shoulder or hip, Im not embarassed ,fuck society I dont care whhat people think

Hey its bumpfiring whats the difference then doing it from the your shoulder or hip, Im not embarassed ,fuck society I dont care whhat people think

You go jon. Variety is the spice of life.

I just gotta say: Hilarious thread title :lol: .

It's all fun and games until a ricochet kills your friend!

I was thinking the same thing. Some of those shots were right in the direction of the your buddy and the camera. I know people hate to hear preaching, but be safe man.