A Formal Apology to our Newest Business Member

I am being censored, so I apologize to you all for not sharing what really happened.

surely, still, my metal will be cold and hard, and your money green and thin......and all will be ok :)

good luck saiga-12.com! yer gonna need it!

I have edited this post

Simply, I gave my word as a man about this place.

I kindly asked for hostilities to cease and desist, they did not.

Hence, I am unable to keep my word.

My word is the only thing I truly have to give.

I want it to be of some value....

Juggs, I'm not attacking you as I have no problem with the way you moderate here. But, you know the kind of treatment some of our members here have gotten at Gabe's board, so telling Gabe that there would be no ill will toward him is a little wishful thinking. It'd go a long way if Gabe himself made a post apologizing for the way he treated too many of our members.

Don't carry the burden for a seed you never planted...

PLUS ONE!

Gabe is the one who should be apologizing (along with a few others who added to the problem). Make no mistake. This is not an attack on a business member, as I have been falsely accused of by some here (and their accusatory posts removed). This is a plea from someone right at the heart of this matter, who's responsibility here, is to protect the sanctity of THIS forum.

I was directly attacked, although not by name, it was very obvious. Other members here were attacked as well. Those who saw it before it was put in the trash can KNOW this is the truth.

How I handled it is not up for discussion.

At least he was not banned, like would have happened on the WT forum.

Now enough is enough! I am going to make the first move here right in front of everyone. How Gabe responds to that may end up dictating how well he does here with his business.

Gabe I am sorry. I allowed others before I posted, to openly express their dislike of you, and after you posted, and I was enraged by what you said and I jumped right in the frey...like I'm supposed to do. You asked for the flaming to begin and it damn sure did. You got what you wished for. If you had kept the beginning and the end parts out of your post, I would never have stepped in at all and things would have gone a lot differently. Anyone who comes here with that kind of attitude can expect to get reamed by half the membership here.

In hindsight, I should have just issued you a warning and sent you a PM. But I had something very important to say and I said it. I notice you became a business member here right after that.

NOW it's time to put it all to bed and MOVE ON.

Now that you have that status here on our forum I expect all negative talk about you here to stop. I will be the first to say it to the folks who tried to stick up for me....thanks guys but enough already....it's time to leave it ALL in the past where it belongs. I can only hope the other side stops their attacks as well. I also expect to see the shit talking about this forum and it's members, come to an END on the WT forum. If you are to be a distinguished member here, then it does not look very professional of you to allow that to carry on any more. BOTH forums are devoted to talk about the AK and Saiga platform of weapons, and their uses. It is stupid and childish for us to be on two different sides of the same damned weapon!

There...you have my apology.

I also want to apologize to Juggs for having to be in the middle of all this while trying to be loyal to two warring factions who happen to both be his friends. It is not the first time that's happened to him. Being a mod here comes with it's own set of challenges and that is one of them. We have talked about all this on the phone tonite and all is good. Before we hung up we discussed how is the best way to get past all this BS and get on with things.

I have just done my part....

Gabe I wish you the best of luck with your ventures here and will defend your right not to be attacked, just like everyone else. Sincerely...welcome aboard.

WTH?! I just refreshed the page after reading nicklebon's run-down of what happened, and now it's gone.

'Cause it's time to move on not to dwell on past history...

Dwell on what? Half of the people here have no idea what happened.

Either way, glad to hear from Juggs that everything is good.

What is it about this forum that reminds me of a Jerry Springer trailer park scandal?

35022871.jpg

Harharhar...very funny. That will surely help everything. :rolleyes:

Just don't forget that this forum full of trailer trash is where you got all those answers you were looking for in your S-12 and Saiga rifle conversions...

What is it about this forum that reminds me of a Jerry Springer trailer park scandal?

35022871.jpg

Harharhar...very funny. That will surely help everything. :rolleyes:

Just don't forget that this forum full of trailer trash is where you got all those answers you were looking for in your S-12 and Saiga rifle conversions...

No doubt there is an a great amount of good info about Saigas on this forum.

I just do not understand why there is soo much fighting and it never seems

to stop. Its like WWF wresting.

From what i noticed as soon as money is involved it inevitably goes to shit every once in a while.

If i was Gabe i would have just ignored those negative comments, then the whole drama wouldn't have happened.

This Forum is comprised of a great number of very diverse people. It is unique in that there is very little censorship, and a extremely free exchange of ideas and opinions........... (THANK YOU, MAKC !!!)People are free to speak their minds here with no pressure to conform to one mindset. Strange to me that should be a cause to criticise, instead of celebrate....................

As a result of this unorthodox setup here..........there has been major innovation in the Saiga world............More info about Saigas here than anywhere..........

This Forum is comprised of a great number of very diverse people. It is unique in that there is very little censorship, and a extremely free exchange of ideas and opinions........... (THANK YOU, MAKC !!!)People are free to speak their minds here with no pressure to conform to one mindset. Strange to me that should be a cause to criticise, instead of celebrate....................

As a result of this unorthodox setup here..........there has been major innovation in the Saiga world............More info about Saigas here than anywhere..........

Well if fighting like school yard kiddies makes this place function to improve the

quality of Saiga ideas and advancements then have at it. I will agree that diversity

is good, I just can't see how drama helps. To each his own.

................Helps to just ignore the drama...........

Take what you want from it, and disregard the rest................... It's not that hard to figure what's what, and who's who.

Hang around a bit, and enjoy the show..............

Well just sit back and make some popcorn or something bro. The end is near. I personally am sick to death of the drama around here and it's going to be my number one goal to see that IT STOPS. You are definitely correct, there have been more stupid fights and drama here than just about anywhere else except the jerry springer show. I'm tired of it. The boss is tired of it. All you guys are tired of it. The rest of the gun forums are probably even tired of it, even though it provides them with lots of laughs I'm sure.

That's what I said...

It's high time to button it all up and move on. I'm gonna do my part.

In the future when we have trolls and troublemakers to deal with...we won't argue and fight with them. No...we will let them say what they want and then delete their posts. They will be issued warnings. If they do not heed those warnings they will be shown the exit. No fighting...no drama....just see ya....wouldn't wanna be ya. Come here to start trouble...you're gone, that's it.

People need to learn to show more respect for the staff here and their decisions. Our decisions are final and they are not up for a vote, nor open for discussion. Just like Juggs asked nicely for everyone to stop with the shit talking about Gabe. Nobody listened to him. The only thing I said negative to him after he was announced as a new business member, was a quote from another long time member here. I myself stopped talking to him directly and my only other posts in the thread were addressed to some of the membership here.You people, who want to continually tell us how to do our jobs, are the biggest part of the problems at saiga-12.com. Leave us alone and things will be fine.

................Helps to just ignore the drama...........

+1, too much drama around here though it probably IS because there is very little censorship. Little censorship tends to draw a certain crowd...

Well, I saw the beginning of the welcome thread to Gabe Suarez, but missed the "big nasty". I don't know Mr. Suarez personally, have never met him or even talked over the phone, so I can't say what kind of person he is. I haven't spent any time on WT, but I registered tonight after reading so much of this thread, and will see for myself. If I am treated badly over there I will leave, I'm not leaving here for there. I've heard that he is opinionated, and also that he knows his shit. I been hearing that for many years.

I don't know Juggernaut either, I only know what he posts here. He seems to be an upstanding individual from what I've read.

I have pm'd back and forth with Cobra, as well as talked with him over the phone. While I suppose that is not the final measure of any of us, he also seems like an upstanding individual. I hope one day to meet him in person.

I don't know what happened at WT with members from here, and Cobra in particular. Suffice it to say that I understand Cobras feelings on the matter as I take him at his word.

We mostly try to act as adults, having learned that simple insults are merely childish expressions that don't solve anything, and often complicate things. However, in the heat of anger, even the best of us will temporarily lose control and slip to those expressions. The very nature of forums like this is that they attract mostly strong opinioned, "type A" folks, which tend to be the most inclined to go to the mat. The maturity is shown by those willing to stand up and admit their transgression and apologize.

I myself am a moderator on another forum, so I understand fully the difficulty sometimes it brings. I hope Juggernaut and Cobra don't end up quitting their mod status here, as they are both a huge input here, for the good. Juggernaut, while I realize that you are a man of your word, you cannot hold yourself accountable for the actions of others beyond your control. You said you told them to lay off, that's all you can do short of breaking out the mod editor. You do the best you can with what you have, and what you cannot do today, you get another chance tomorrow.

OK, enough rambling. I'm going to shut up now.

I was not going to post this but I felt compelled to do. I have no idea what happened. Not really my business. What is my business is with Drew? He is a good person and the first person that I started side conversations with off the board about just life stuff. Could not ask for anyone nicer. It seems like Juggs has taken one for the team on this. This was one of the only forums I frequently visit because of the lack of snobbery and attacks like other boards. I know that Juggs, Cobra, and other mods know the scope but when they talk about bailing it makes me feel like I have to guard my words if I continue to stay on the board. I know that everyone would agree this is not the purpose of the message board.

IMHO, this thing has ground along to a point where it's time where everyone should just let it be done..........

There's been bullshit from both sides on this issue, and not just from the members of the S-12 Forum...... We've been called a bunch of monkeys on WarriorTalk within the last week............and there's been a bunch of trashtalking about Gabe on here, too..........

Gabe is now a business member, and like his stuff or not, he's put his money where his mouth is.........If you don't like his stuff, or you don't like him.....just don't participate in his Forum activities. Time will tell how it'll work out, and all the

badmouthing (on both sides) won't accomplish shit. Let's all just move on, and it'll work out as it should.

My $.02

Jeaux

Well said, Jeaux E!

I missed out on more than the first few posts on the Gabe thread, and wow, things picked up fast before it disappeared.

It seems to me like WarriorTalk and saiga-12.com are two completely different forum styles, with the common denominator being the love of the AK platform of weapons. Oil and water. Will be interesting to see what happens.

I still hope Cobra and Juggernaut will stay around and mod, we need someone to keep this crowd in line, God knows we have all sorts here. I know it must be a PITA thankless job, but someone has to do it.

Cobra it sounds like you have decided to stay and change some things. Cool.

If things tighten up, I can live with it. I am a guest here, and play by the forums rules, not the other way around.

Still would be the best Saiga forum on the net.

Good morning gents,

Sorry to come to this so late, but it is summer vacation and between saving the world with the junior staff at Suarez Intl., and the typical daily duties, I didn't get to my email until today.

Cobra, thanks for the apology. I offer mine to you as well. I am sorry we got off on a very wrong foot. After eight years of internet "battles", I guess I get very Roman in my responses. Again...sorry it got ugly, and looking forward to a brighter horizon of cooperation.

I have thought about it a while and I think the main reason is that the folks at WT are looking at the Saiga for different reasons that the crew here. No big deal, but I think that is where it began. Kinda silly now that I look back at it. So there it is. I vote for getting back to work.

Gabe Suarez

Groovy!

I never f***** anybody over in my life who didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one who ain't got it comin' to them. Do you understand? ~Tony Montana

I'm gonna close this thread and let all this stuff fade away......