Why can't we get them here the NICE S-12

Not talking about the sight or mag well but the gun. It is in the sporting platform and I'm sure that some have the regular stock/ no thumb hole. But you can see the other things about the gun that makes it so nice. I can't remember the model but I have seen the video on it and like the extra features. But I have not seen it like in the photo below from gunbroker were the FCG is in the rear as sporting, no PG. So it should be legal to import this model. I want one bad! I would then convert to PG like the others

post-9601-1217029467_thumb.jpg

Edited by madmax4x4

We have Red Jacket, Tromix, Cadiz, Etac, etc. (I know I am missing several).

Point is, they can make just about anything you can imagine.

So why would we want to limit ourselves to "factory" offerings..................

We have Red Jacket, Tromix, Cadiz, Etac, etc. (I know I am missing several).

Point is, they can make just about anything you can imagine.

So why would we want to limit ourselves to "factory" offerings..................

It would be anything but limiting IMO - it would simply amount to more options if anything, including the gas system mod for AK handguards and magwells as well. Granted, both of those are possible to obtain in the USA through Dinzag and Oleg, but if they offered them from the factory, it would certainly be easier to have those features.

If that is leagle for you guys in the USA I would be happy to send a few over as long as all was done above board. Not cheep but probably cheeper than doing the work yourself,

Madmax-I think I know were you got that pic. lol

WOW

Never seen an EXP 01-30, or "SWAT" S-12 in sporter style before. Sure would be nice to get my hands on one of those.

I don't think it's legal for an individual to import weapons like that here though.....PG or not. Too bad.

Now PARTS might be another story... :unsure:

It's legal for me...

Where are you located or PM me if you like...

Joe

If that is leagle for you guys in the USA I would be happy to send a few over as long as all was done above board. Not cheep but probably cheeper than doing the work yourself,

WOW

Never seen an EXP 01-30, or "SWAT" S-12 in sporter style before. Sure would be nice to get my hands on one of those.

I don't think it's legal for an individual to import weapons like that here though.....PG or not. Too bad.

Hey Cobra, I'm going to Germany and if I were to find a EXP 01-30, or Swat Model, and have you guys send enough U.S. parts to convert it there in Europe, would the BATFE allow the weapon in the U.S. Just a wierd ass thought. I'll try to find the magwells and the magazines that go with the magwells and pm you the prices, and if you want some I'll try and send them. :devil:

Hey Cobra, I'm going to Germany and if I were to find a EXP 01-30, or Swat Model, and have you guys send enough U.S. parts to convert it there in Europe, would the BATFE allow the weapon in the U.S. Just a wierd ass thought. I'll try to find the magwells and the magazines that go with the magwells and pm you the prices, and if you want some I'll try and send them. :devil:
It would be awesome but it wouldn't be compliant with the mag shown.
Why not? That is exactly the point of 922r.

The alphabet gang ain't gonna let it happen, but if we can have 'em here in that condition, why would (theoretically) someone be able to go overseas with a box of US parts and not be able to make it compliant over there? The law doesn't say where the work has to be done, just that a certain number of US parts be present.

Again, it ain't gonna happen, but we can talk theory (on the importation part)

HI Joe

I'm in NZ- Have done some searching on a few boards and it looks like the only supplier I could get the guns or parts off at this time is the same shop/importer that is listing on gunbroker at the moment.This = $$$$ as they like to make a profit margin that makes a lot of people spew-but all fair as far as im concerned as people can decide for them selfs whether to buy or not.

The flip side is that whatever they get,about 10 other smaller importers get in 6 to 12 months latter and much cheaper.

I'm waiting for this to happen(hay I can as I already have my verper :haha: ).

It's legal for me...

Where are you located or PM me if you like...

Joe

WOW

That's what I mean, it is in sporting configuration. It was the first time I had seen it to. I was lead to it by someones post about mag well. The swat model was one of my first post questions here.

And WHITE 3 GOLF I don't know what the rules are for buying one in Germany to bring here but I wouldn't convert it in Germany just try to get the one in sporting setup

The price in Germany is the same as the uk :

$ 1800 Swat 12 .......... you then need " magwell special mags " at $ 160 each !

$ 1400 Will buy you a standard saiga with no magwell but a pistol grip & it takes Apg mags. So apart from the pistol grip its the same gun your paying $500 allready for .

The VEPR 12 is very popular in Europe but they are $ 2000 each.

$ 1800 Swat 12 .......... you then need " magwell special mags " at $ 160 each !

$ 1400 Will buy you a standard saiga with no magwell but a pistol grip & it takes Apg mags. So apart from the pistol grip its the same gun your paying $500 allready for .

We could not import it with a pistol grip any how. I think the point and question of my post has been missed.

The European importers are taking advantage their customers. For UK and Germany and France and Greece as long as the general ownership of weapons is prohibited there goes up the price of a weapon in both legal and illegal market. It is truth however that the price for Saiga .410 unit without the AK characteristic looks, the one imported into US it's the cheapest of all it goes around 175$ factory wholesale price. VEPR 12 is another item sells for approximatelly 400$ ex - works now how this translates in over 1800$ retail in Europe it's a matter of lengthy conversation.

Take for exemple the bloody magazines I don't know the exact price for 12 gauge 8 rounders but for .410 ten rounder it was 12$ last year exactly . Importers in Europe had the balls to ask for 60-80 Euro. Then Russians see this lunacy and they raised their prices this year because stupid clients are going to buy one way or the other. I don't know about everybody else but me I'm going to buy nice US weapons this year and next and next year and fuck Izmash, Saiga and Kalashnikov...

Joe

It's interesting that something that costs less than $100 to produce sells for $1,800. The markup on the mags is the same because they cost less than $10 to make.

And people are complaining here in the U.S. that the price has gone up to $550 from $220 when they were first sold here.