Gilbert's Guns is showing Saiga 12s in stock

On their website, Gilbert's Guns is now showing that they have Saiga 12s in stock for $599 plus shipping. Is that a decent price? Since they now have them, does that mean that other retailers should have them fairly quickly? I was on the waiting list and they called me yesterday so I am down for one at that price but want to get another and hope to get a better price on it. I know that CGW has posted that he is fixin' to get a sales list up of forum members and I'm certainly interested in buying from him (since he supports the forum with his sponsorship) once I know the price he intends to sell them for and if I am able to get on his list.

The only other retailers I know of are Stanleys, Centerfire, thegunsource, and snipercountry. Are there others?

Thanks for any input. Steve

P.S. to Mods: I am a newby to the forum and if this constitutes an illegal post I apologize. It was unintentional and I will be glad for you to delete it.

Edited by poleax

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I might just save $70 waiting till Centerfire shows em in stock. I seriously doubt they will go for lower than that in the foreseeable future. Blah, blah, blah...

Make a long story short, at lunch break I clicked finalize checkout and about 3 hours later they sent me my tracking number.

I'm so weak. That $70 is coming out of my beer allowance.

I wouldn't be able to do it . . . wouldn't be able to go 2 weeks without drinking!

Congrats on the kick ass S12 coming your way though.

Edited by ds12

well news flash, Gilberts guns won't ship me a saiga 12 to Guam. I don't understand why. its not like they are exporting it. we do have Federal firearms licenced dealers here. which are licenced by none other than the United States FEDERAL government.

anyone have any other suggestions for me?

well news flash, Gilberts guns won't ship me a saiga 12 to Guam. I don't understand why. its not like they are exporting it. we do have Federal firearms licensed dealers here. which are licensed by none other than the United States FEDERAL government.

Hmm... Ask your FFL in Guam if there is a CONUS FFL that they have worked with in the past that can take delivery and then forward it to Guam?

Just a thought.

They should know if this can legally be done.

well news flash, Gilberts guns won't ship me a saiga 12 to Guam. I don't understand why. its not like they are exporting it. we do have Federal firearms licenced dealers here. which are licenced by none other than the United States FEDERAL government.

See if Atlantic will ship to Guam. They have Saiga 12s in stock now.

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/programmin....asp?Prodid=405

Just called Gilberts and got his last 2. Have been waiting for this moment 8 months ...

One will be converted and shot and one will be original safe queen.

They told me they had bunch of them and sold out in few days, also I asked if this is from the new shipment and they said "Yes".

Edited by stoyan79

Centerfire has 900 back orders and they have been getting less than 100 from every shipment so far ...

It might take them few years to catch up, unless the Russians start making more rifles ...

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I might just save $70 waiting till Centerfire shows em in stock. I seriously doubt they will go for lower than that in the foreseeable future. Blah, blah, blah...

Make a long story short, at lunch break I clicked finalize checkout and about 3 hours later they sent me my tracking number.

when I called centerfire day before yesterday they told me that there is not that long of a list at all. I don't know whether or not 900 people deep is a long list or not but the guy did say that the list was not long and should not be to long before they were able to fill it. RG

Is that legit? I called and asked the guy on the phone if they were truly in stock, all he said was

"What's it say on the website?"

In stock

"Then it's in stock" Click

I just received an email from R&R Arms to let me know they now hae the S12 in stock. $490 is a pretty good price. As of 2100 on Tuesday, they show 68 in stock.

I bought my 7.62x39 from the m -- very nice company to deal with and fast delivery.

Jim

There are ways to get to the top of these lists

Do tell.

I don't know if we can give direct links to other forums, but Gilberts Guns is a sponsor of another forum catering to a Croatian-made polymer handgun rebranded from a company based out of the capitol of Illinois. Add the model name + talk.com/forums and you can find the forum. From there, read the thread on Saigas in the Gilberts Guns subforum and it tells you how to get to the top of the list.

Aside from that, I hail originally from "politician's paradise", also known as Massachusetts. As a Masshole, you learn that throwing a little extra cash around greases the skids. My neighbor back in Mass special ordered a crew cab pickup and when it arrived 3 months later, the dealer sold to someone else who offered more money. It would have been funny if I was the one that bought it, but I wasn't.

I just received an email from R&R Arms to let me know they now hae the S12 in stock. $490 is a pretty good price. As of 2100 on Tuesday, they show 68 in stock.

I bought my 7.62x39 from the m -- very nice company to deal with and fast delivery.

Jim

Just called R&R guns as of 13.31 wenday 13th

They had 68 on the 12th wensday AM sold out

They said check website they update every 1/2 hr

Thanks Navy87Guy I just missed them!! :eek: