This topic was started to let everyone know if and when a drum was available

from someone canceling their order.........

"An occasional drum from the first run may appear for sale from canceled orders. No notices of drums being available from cancelled orders will be sent."

Please don't go off topic.......go start a new topic someplace else.......

There are still alot of folks who would order one right now if they came up, so please don't start something that will

kill this spot.......thank you

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you not receive his e-mail that said you could still get a refund if you did'nt want to wait any longer?

Oh I'm not saying that I couldn't get a refund at any time, but I don't want a refund, I want the DRUM. I'm only saying, that with all that is riding on this project, and with all the hype, conjecture, delays, and aggravation... that it is VERY unusual that Mike isn't more on top of updates, particularly when it would only take about 2 minutes of time, once a week to stave off such suspicion as this, and it opens things up for people to wonder why he isn't responding to emails, or phone messages, and why address changes sometimes don't register. Add no updates for 19 days to the list, and it just seems strange..

Quote from dreadknight

Oh I'm not saying that I couldn't get a refund at any time, but I don't want a refund, I want the DRUM. I'm only saying, that with all that is riding on this project, and with all the hype, conjecture, delays, and aggravation... that it is VERY unusual that Mike isn't more on top of updates, particularly when it would only take about 2 minutes of time, once a week to stave off such suspicion as this, and it opens things up for people to wonder why he isn't responding to emails, or phone messages, and why address changes sometimes don't register. Add no updates for 19 days to the list, and it just seems strange..

Let's change gears for a second, I wouldn't want you to tread unaware into this ass whoopin. Many of us just dont need this shit right now, so here is a good laugh instead. Then let this thread just go back to the correct direction, please?

post-2778-1219898149.jpg

Edited by Berszerk

Let's change gears for a second, I wouldn't want you to tread unaware into this ass whoopin. Many of us just dont need this shit right now, so here is a good laugh instead. Then let this thread just go back to the correct direction, please?

I love it! ROFLOL That needs to be a t shirt for sale :)

Before anybody slams me for being a so called noob. I agree wholeheartedly with berserk, Mike D owes it to everyone on this site that has their hard earned money invested in the drums to at the very least answer emails. All he needs to do to quiet everyone's angst is to post some pictures of some drums that are being made, that simple. I mean didn't he supposedly sell 1k drums already? I'm not the mathmatecian but that is in the neighborhood of $250k for someone that nobody knows except through a forum. We don't need rumors or aggrevation we need customer support plain and simple. Mike let's see some pics, and follow through with the weekly update it was your idea after all. You had an idea and we supported you with cold hard cash, you owe it to us.

OK--since subtlety seems to escape some, this thread is a rehash of that which was posted several weeks or longer ago. Yes, it would be nice to receive the regular updates as was planned, but whining is not productive nor will it bring the product to the customers any sooner. Please either just sit on your hands and let Mike complete the project, or ask for a refund as he has offered. I want my drum(s) as badly as the next person, but to me this thread is a waste of bandwidth.

[+1 to this aggravation. I have been waiting, watching, waiting, and waiting some more the longest time, salivating at the chance to get a drum that would be superior to the overpriced and under-functioning Wraithmaker. And at this point I see no reason that Mike couldn't have just put some sort of update on the forum somewhere over the past week. He is waaaayyy overdue, and the limit on unbelievable excuses has hit the roof for me. At this point I give a 50/50 chance that this whole thing is a bizarre quasi-scam where he thought he could actually make all these mags, but now realizes he can't, and only has a few dozen prototypes to show for all of the nearly $100,000 that he has taken in so far. Not being a hater I don't think here, just very understandably ....Unhappy..... Up until this point I held Mike in the same regard as Tony Rumore, but now I wonder more and more. If this isn't a scam, then just speak up Mike, WHAT IS THE DEAL?!

I suggest a SEARCH of the threads on this site that relate directly to your concerns.

Before anybody slams me for being a so called noob. I agree wholeheartedly with berserk, Mike D owes it to everyone on this site that has their hard earned money invested in the drums to at the very least answer emails. All he needs to do to quiet everyone's angst is to post some pictures of some drums that are being made, that simple. I mean didn't he supposedly sell 1k drums already? I'm not the mathmatecian but that is in the neighborhood of $250k for someone that nobody knows except through a forum. We don't need rumors or aggrevation we need customer support plain and simple. Mike let's see some pics, and follow through with the weekly update it was your idea after all. You had an idea and we supported you with cold hard cash, you owe it to us.

Hey Shitbird,

That first paragraph crying about the drums is a quote from some other NOOB, just like you. My statement is the one below with Obaminations picture, so read the entire thread before you puke out your bullshit, and never link me with some pussy that wont shut the fuck up, and wait like a grown man. I know your type bitch, and I smell shit all over your post, so close your mouth. BTW, It didnt take you long to get another computer to use did it? ASSHOLE!!!!!

Hey berserk, you are a festering turd in the sun buddy. You don't know me and I don't give a shit about your mad rantings. Am I supposed to fear you? give me a break, how old are you 16 with your first air rifle?

Some paying customers express their concerns and you call it whining? Go get laid or take some prozac you internet forum hero!!!!!!! PLEASE...................................

Hey berserk, you are a festering turd in the sun buddy. You don't know me and I don't give a shit about your mad rantings. Am I supposed to fear you? give me a break, how old are you 16 with your first air rifle?

Some paying customers express their concerns and you call it whining? Go get laid or take some prozac you internet forum hero!!!!!!! PLEASE...................................

Perhaps you are old enough to read the stickied threads in this section.......

Was that a dick I just heard go SQUISH????

now that's funny stuff........

Hey Cobra, please just kill this thread, and if any more drums come up

for sale, we can just start over..........

somebody PM me if they do......

When they went up for sale, I was too Po'......

Hell, I was just P'.

Sitting much better now! :smoke:

I really need to get one of those black Tromix tees...................

Everyone here should get one!

More Tromix shirts go to press next week....!!!!! (LONG OVERDUE!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

I sat there at the MD site, finger posed over left click, sweat dripping of off my upper lip (its fucking hot in here) ;) wondering if it would be worth the hell from the wife if I got another one....... Then I thought, wait, there was talk about a 3 inch...... I'm gonna wait and see what the future brings.