wanna good laugh ?

[url="http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=111178729 He says "This is the nice CNC milled one not the cheap plastic one."

CHEAP PLASTIC ONE OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha::haha:

yes it was hard to resist...I almost brought it down to the Dumping Brass section or PM'ed him with a fat FU...

If you ask seller a question on gunbroker, does it show for everyone to see, or is it a private message between the question asker and seller? I want to ask him to make sure that this is the aluminum one that needs the 180 buck reliability service, and not the cheap plastic one that plugs and plays in the shotty. :haha:

[url="http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=111178729 He says "This is the nice CNC milled one not the cheap plastic one."

CHEAP PLASTIC ONE OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha::haha:

yes it was hard to resist...I almost brought it down to the Dumping Brass section or PM'ed him with a fat FU...

If you ask seller a question on gunbroker, does it show for everyone to see, or is it a private message between the question asker and seller? I want to ask him to make sure that this is the aluminum one that needs the 180 buck reliability service, and not the cheap plastic one that plugs and plays in the shotty. :haha:

Its just between you and the seller. Do it and tell us whut that idiut says. ahhaha.

CJG

Should I go ahead and get banned now or wait.... :angel:

Actually I saw that late last night after a few beers and could barely resist the temptation. :chris:

It sucks when you see people getting taken for a ride and you can't say anything because of the PC world... :ded:

Actually I saw that late last night after a few beers and could barely resist the temptation. :chris:

It sucks when you see people getting taken for a ride and you can't say anything because of the PC world... :ded:

Dont worry Cobra, I will ask him like I dont have a clue, and will let you guys know what he says :)

This is what I asked

"Hi, I am new to the Saiga 12 shotgun, really would like to have a 20 round drum..... I have read that there are two different makers of drums. Is it this drum or the plastic one that you have to almost always send your shotgun in and have it mated to the drum for lack of a better way of putting it. I hear that costs a couple of hundred dollars extra if I am not mistaken.

Thanks!"

Lets see if he bites LOL

Got a quick reply, he must be hoping to unload it fast.

"The MFG says it fits 8 out of 10 Saiga 12's fine and they do it for 50.00 dollars if it needs to be put back into correct spec. The tolerances are all the same on the Drums its the Saiga 12 which is the problem if there is one. The same goes with the plastic drums this is the nice milled cnc one. If you mess up the plastic cheapys they cant be fixed because there plastic."

Just a little wrong on his info, eh? Or is that what the "other" guys have told him?

"The MFG says it fits 8 out of 10 Saiga 12's fine and they do it for 50.00 dollars if it needs to be put back into correct spec. The tolerances are all the same on the Drums its the Saiga 12 which is the problem if there is one. The same goes with the plastic drums this is the nice milled cnc one. If you mess up the plastic cheapys they cant be fixed because there plastic."

Just a little wrong on his info, eh? Or is that what the "other" guys have told him?

He's probably a shill for Alliance.

I'm banned there and there wasn't any beer involved. If I could get unbanned I'd be banned again so there's really no point. :devil:

He's probably a shill for Alliance.

+1

sounds pretty deffensive and came out of the gate almost swinging. ahahaa.