I GOT ONE, I GOT ONE, I GOT ONE!!!

Only because at the time, Atlantic Firearms had drums in stock at 279 and Mississippi Arms were selling them for 279 (i noticed that the first day that Mississippi had them in stock, they bumped their price to 299 a day or 2 later).

Now that Atlantic and Mississippi are out of stock again, the drum price on GB will probably go back up again. I don't think we will see a rash of 450 dolllar gun broker drums anymore though.

Maybe one or two random odd ball auctions but most will be around the high 200 dollar/low 300 dollar range.

I was wondering what was going to happen to the WM prices on GB, they haven't fallen as much as I would have expected.

I imagine that the people buying the WM drums are existing owners who had the "special" service done and just want more of the drums and thats keeping the price up. I don't see new customers choosing the WM drum over Mike's awesome drum.

Only because at the time, Atlantic Firearms had drums in stock at 279 and Mississippi Arms were selling them for 279 (i noticed that the first day that Mississippi had them in stock, they bumped their price to 299 a day or 2 later).

Now that Atlantic and Mississippi are out of stock again, the drum price on GB will probably go back up again. I don't think we will see a rash of 450 dolllar gun broker drums anymore though.

Maybe one or two random odd ball auctions but most will be around the high 200 dollar/low 300 dollar range.

I was wondering what was going to happen to the WM prices on GB, they haven't fallen as much as I would have expected.

I imagine that the people buying the WM drums are existing owners who had the "special" service done and just want more of the drums and thats keeping the price up. I don't see new customers choosing the WM drum over Mike's awesome drum.

Ya I pretty much aggree, but what you wrote kinda is contradicts itself, i said he paid to much, then in your opening sentance you say:

""

""

Then at the end you say:

""

""

So isnt that basically what I said? they are on GB for like 260-280, he paid more than that, hence too much. But i do aggree with what you said at the end. i think they will hover in the 275-300 range, people will pay the extra 70 bux to get them NOW rather than wait like 3-4 months. If obama gets elected, then we will see high prices for sure as people start to panic.

CJG

I got the last one at MAA. I have two coming from mike order # 1700 something but I wanted to get a drum before Knob Creek Oct 10. Now I'm getting a drum Monday :smoke: 300.00 is almost what I got two drums for but I don't know what will happen or when I would get that order so, I may put one of the other one's up for sale when it comes in. At 300.00 of course :haha:

The drums that sold for 265.00 on gun broker are like the test drums just modified a little like the new first (production) run. That's why it looks different.

Thanks sick for pointing that out last night or morning what ever I almost missed it.

I DON'T CARE!!! I HAVE A MD-20!!! I've been waiting to get one and i don't want to WAIT anymore! i got one and im happy...quit harshing my mellow...i think Cobra knows what I'm speaking...i got grilled about it before...and now there will be no more said about it...

P.S. your very much welcome madmax...SEE HE BOUGHT THEM FOR CHEAP AND THEN PAID A little MORE FOR ANOTHER ONE. they must be worth the LITTLE bit of extra scratch...plus its $ in MAA's pocket...i don't mind helping out when i can...now its PB&J for the rest of the month...

Edited by sicktooth
Ya I pretty much aggree, but what you wrote kinda is contradicts itself, i said he paid to much, then in your opening sentance you say:

""

""

Then at the end you say:

""

""

So isnt that basically what I said? they are on GB for like 260-280, he paid more than that, hence too much. But i do aggree with what you said at the end. i think they will hover in the 275-300 range, people will pay the extra 70 bux to get them NOW rather than wait like 3-4 months. If obama gets elected, then we will see high prices for sure as people start to panic.

CJG

I was referring to the 400-500 dollar gunbroker sales that were occuring right after the drums were being released to the public before Atlantic and Mississippi announced that they were selling drums for 279-300 dollars.

People were paying 400 dollars for the drums because they didn't know that companies like the above ones were going to be selling them. That is my point, the average gun broker price is now around 260-300 dollars and that Sicktooth didn't pay too much (his 279 or 299 depending on when he bought it from Mississippi Arms).

I don't look at a 20 dollar difference as a big deal. Him paying even the 299 for the drum at MA guarenteed him a drum, and he didn't have to take a gamble with an auction.

If I could save 100 dollars by buying a drum via Gunbroker over buying from a vendor, I might do that. But saving 20 dollars? Meh. I would rather buy from a vendor.

I hope I am explaining myself well. I'm just saying that those 250-300 dollar auctions are a result of MA and AF having drums for sale compared to the 400 dollar auctions before we knew that MA and AF were going to have drums.

I guess I just didn't explain myself as well as I would have liked and I tend to ramble... :)

I DON'T CARE!!! I HAVE A MD-20!!! I've been waiting to get one and i don't want to WAIT anymore! i got one and im happy...quit harshing my mellow...i think Cobra knows what I'm speaking...i got grilled about it before...and now there will be no more said about it...

P.S. your very much welcome madmax...SEE HE BOUGHT THEM FOR CHEAP AND THEN PAID A little MORE FOR ANOTHER ONE. they must be worth the LITTLE bit of extra scratch...plus its $ in MAA's pocket...i don't mind helping out when i can...now its PB&J for the rest of the month...

sell me some of those 10 rounders and u can eat more than pb&j

I was referring to the 400-500 dollar gunbroker sales that were occuring right after the drums were being released to the public before Atlantic and Mississippi announced that they were selling drums for 279-300 dollars.

People were paying 400 dollars for the drums because they didn't know that companies like the above ones were going to be selling them. That is my point, the average gun broker price is now around 260-300 dollars and that Sicktooth didn't pay too much (his 279 or 299 depending on when he bought it from Mississippi Arms).

I don't look at a 20 dollar difference as a big deal. Him paying even the 299 for the drum at MA guarenteed him a drum, and he didn't have to take a gamble with an auction.

If I could save 100 dollars by buying a drum via Gunbroker over buying from a vendor, I might do that. But saving 20 dollars? Meh. I would rather buy from a vendor.

I hope I am explaining myself well. I'm just saying that those 250-300 dollar auctions are a result of MA and AF having drums for sale compared to the 400 dollar auctions before we knew that MA and AF were going to have drums.

I guess I just didn't explain myself as well as I would have liked and I tend to ramble... :)

No big deal, and now i think about it, your right if its only like 10-20 bux i woulda rather buy from a vendor also. And the more i think about it, i think the drums prices on GB might come up a little more too, especially since it will probably take mike longer than he is expecting to get the next batch out. I bet it takes him a couple or three months into next year to get em out and that will drive the GB prices up. Plus the election is the wild card. Any one gonna order more tonight when the 2nd run preorder goes online? I am still waiting on my first drums and havent seen one. i wish i had those, because if i did and i was happy with em, i would get in first thing tonight.

CJG

I'll give you some 10rders for the redhead..... :angel:

The first ones that went up for auction only went for $400 to $500?

I thought they would be in the 600 to 700 range.

Ya I was a little surprised too. But ya i think they went for like 450 or 475. I think any one who REALLY wanted a drum for their saiga, either had drums pre ordered or wanted em bad enough to buy the WM and do the mod to their gun. There are still WM going on their for 400+ and people are bidding, it appears some people still want that, i think its because they think its all AL it might be better or something. Their loss is our gain...

CJG

The first ones that went up for auction only went for $400 to $500?

I thought they would be in the 600 to 700 range.

Ya I was a little surprised too. But ya i think they went for like 450 or 475. I think any one who REALLY wanted a drum for their saiga, either had drums pre ordered or wanted em bad enough to buy the WM and do the mod to their gun. There are still WM going on their for 400+ and people are bidding, it appears some people still want that, i think its because they think its all AL it might be better or something. Their loss is our gain...

CJG

I really think the people buying the WM drums are existing owners of the drums who had the "service" done to them and want more drums by the same "company".

if i could i would b/c her b/f....i mean fiance.... is a lil douche. he hates me and the feelings are mutual. but the other is alot hotter....better hoo hoos too. but i cant let her go....she lets me enjoy my saiga addiction.

but if he happens to disappear.....

if i could i would b/c her b/f....i mean fiance.... is a lil douche. he hates me and the feelings are mutual. but the other is alot hotter....better hoo hoos too. but i cant let her go....she lets me enjoy my saiga addiction.

but if he happens to disappear.....

AGPs and MD 20s rain from the skies for you... :devil: