My Vision is now REALITY

It's done. What I wanted over a year and a half ago is complete. Kind of bittersweet though. I'm at the end of the road with it. Or am I? Maybe I'll get the LRBHO on her. Kind of like post partum depression. I'll just get my ass to the range. I'm sure unleashing her with a drum will make it all better. :big_smile: Well, here she is, dressed in a drum.

post-7087-1222820188_thumb.jpg

post-7087-1222820210_thumb.jpg

post-7087-1222820237_thumb.jpg

post-7087-1222820272_thumb.jpg

post-7087-1222820306_thumb.jpg

post-7087-1222820331_thumb.jpg

post-7087-1222820451_thumb.jpg

I think your gun looks absolutely FANTASTIC! Congratulations on completing (or.... at least reaching a semi-culmination point) your Saiga-12 in a way that definitely makes it "your own."

I greatly enjoying seeing how some of us "push the outer limit" with our Saigas, and you most assuredly fall into that camp.

Thanks again for sharing!!! A terrific job!!!

:super: . . . . . . :super: . . . . . . :super: . . . . . . :super:

When I first got my Saiga12 and had it converted by Tony, but I wanted a barrel shroud to put the icing on the cake. As for it being heavy...Yes, it is, but I handle it easily. And with a single point sling, I think of it as CQB heavy support weapon- like an M60 version of the Saiga 12. With a fully loaded drum she weighs 14.77 lbs. She's everything the gun grabbers hate.

Edited by ILstMyMarbles