Mine is fastened on with treble hooks all around the perimeter. :D Go ahead...grab it! Your screams will wake me up to deal with you! I won't shoot you, but I WILL hold you for arrest!

Edited by patriot
Here in PG Co. MD, there are reports of death threats against anyone displaying a McCain campaign sign.

Heh, trying to pull shit like that where I live is just about as smart as trying to rob a donut shop that's right next to the local P.D. :ded:

It's so nice to live around reasonably sensible people. :super:

Hey cool

Here's my buddy on his blog, this was in downtown Pullman WA last week.

http://www.redcounty.com/eastwashington/20...an-county-wa-e/

You guys will love this one our friend April found, she runs a business in Pullman, someone lit her SUV on fire BTW..

http://www.redcounty.com/eastwashington/20...er-and-coincid/

I read on another forum, where someones McCain/Palin signs were stolen. But even worse............they were replaced, by the vandals, with Obama signs!!!!!!!! Now THAT should be a felony. Seriously though, who the hell steals signs, and replaces them? It's like thug campaigning.

What a bunch of retards. They're implying that they'll shoot someone for taking a stupid election sign. It's a sign for crying out loud, just replace it.

I think it's more of the principle of the matter. Someone trespassed on private property, and stole something.