Who is this?

That's Finn-something, I think. He's over in England, or Finland, up there somewhere. Haven't heard from him in years, but he has some posts about his gun on here somewhere. I'll see what I can find.

Acer

Okay, found one topic on that gun. It's known as the shitbird saiga, by JumiKuula aka Jamshot in Finland.

I know there's a picture thread of his on here somewhere.

This one also has some videos of that gun in action.

I still haven't found the thread I'm thinking of, but that should get you well on your way. Best of luck.

Edited by acer_saiga308
it looks like it has a boner. and who took a shit on the end of his barrel? still pretty cool tho

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=26110&hl=

That is JumiKuula.

p.s. a respected member

That "boner" and "the shit on the end of his barrel" help him win matches. I assume the prize is worth putting up with the "boner" or "the shit on the end of his barrel" comments.

Then we have my philosophy: If it looks funny, but makes the weapon work better, who cares what anyone else thinks?

Team shitbird,and it works

They got a site ,but I cant find it.....

Crap ,now im frustrated.I know he has a page somewhere > I thought i linked to it through this site.Help someones gotta know where its at.It has different pics of his gun,and maybe some product...

Edited by brd

Search for posts by JumiKuula, PJ., and I think Make. All Finns from the same team and very cool old members. I haven't seen them around for a while, but you could always send them a PM. Jamshot has probably forgot more about firearms than a lot of us will ever know.

These guys truely are the original Saiga 12 Wrecking Crew.

As for the tank brake, right now our member Wakal is the best bet if he and his group decide to release them.

This is their other hang out-hope you find a good Finnish translator,

http://www.toiminta-ampujat.fi/phpBB/

Edited by 6500rpm
it looks like it has a boner. and who took a shit on the end of his barrel? still pretty cool tho

He developed those mods YEARS ago. His set-up has served him well in competition, and the double-muzzle brakes were things he made himself IIRC.

Edited by headshot
That thing is ridiculously badass. What capacity is that magazine? And where are those brakes from?

If I recall, JamShot's mag takes 16 (or 17), mine takes 15 without problems 17 and there might be some issues with first two shots.

Those brakes are selfmade like everything in JamShot's Saiga... ;)

The brake I use is a bit differrent and actually uses Cutt's "free jump" principle and takes Cutt's type chokes.

JamShot aka JumiKuula shoots nowadays with tube feed shotgun (Browning Gold) at competitions in standard or modified class.

Magazine capacity is now 19 rounds on that long stick.

JamShot is a wizard with milling and CNC machines. He made my Rem 1100 AR-15 telescoping stock, AR-15 grip and receiver adapter and put them together.

Well, that is funny looking shotgun but it works. :)

He has also done AR-15 lower receiver from one billet of aluminium which takes Suomi 72rd 9mm drums and sticks.

As for the tank brake, right now our member Wakal is the best bet if he and his group decide to release them.

No decisions necessary!

http://www.dreadnaught-industries.com/parts.htm

The "tank brake" on the end of the barrel is all show and no go. Looks cool, though. Mid-barrel brakes have enough gas to actually do something :)

Alex