Happy BirthdaY! Don't mourn impending loss, celebrate their LIFE! Enjoy your friends while they are still here. I take a wee bit of spirits on occasion to share with the spirits of freinds and ancestors!

Have y'all ever had dinner with two expectant mothers? :unsure:

Were they ordering weird mixtures of food? :D I always hear about odd cravings pregnant women have. Such as chocolate covered pickles.......<pukes in mouth>. A lady I used to work with got cravings for milk and orange juice mixed together. I thought it was weird, but I tried it, and it wasn't so bad.

Happy Birthday!

Sorry to be at the party late!

It is easy to focus on the bad things that life has sent our way. As I get older I realize that it is better to focus on the good. I am sure that you have a lot of good things to be grateful for and I wish you many more!

Thanks again. Had a great day. Had dinner with my three kids and their expectant significant others. Was interesting. Have y'all ever had dinner with two expectant mothers? :unsure:

Glad you had a great day. I can top you though. Have y'all ever done a 12 hour car trip with two expectant mothers? No where to hide :ded:

Busy playing with that new Taurus 1911, perhaps? :lol:

Picked up the new Kimber a week ago myself, now just to find the time to give it a preliminary cleaning. :(

Honestly, been busy cleaning up some office space I'm hoping Cobra will be needing real soon. :super:

And thanks everyone for your well wishes.