I'm actually taking pre-orders for a picatinny rail equipped toothbrush that I've been working on. I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag right now as there are still some things that I have to get squared away with the prototypes. But, since you have mentioned it...

Right now I'm in negotiations with a competent injection mold maker for a production run of er, like, twenty or so. I know, I know... you guys would rather have one made of steel. Well, let me tell you, the polymer that I have selected is strong as fuck! I'll post a confusing table later on outlining the strength of this uber plastic campared to other materials. The cost of these units will be around $100.00. If all goes well I should start seeing the first ones show up some time in the spring of 2010. Let me know if you are interested in getting in on the single most advanced inovation of tactical oral hygene.

I'm actually taking pre-orders for a picatinny rail equipped toothbrush that I've been working on. I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag right now as there are still some things that I have to get squared away with the prototypes. But, since you have mentioned it...

Right now I'm in negotiations with a competent injection mold maker for a production run of er, like, twenty or so. I know, I know... you guys would rather have one made of steel. Well, let me tell you, the polymer that I have selected is strong as fuck! I'll post a confusing table later on outlining the strength of this uber plastic campared to other materials. The cost of these units will be around $100.00. If all goes well I should start seeing the first ones show up some time in the spring of 2010. Let me know if you are interested in getting in on the single most advanced inovation of tactical oral hygene.

I'm interested in buying one of these, but i'm not interested in funding the R&D, so when you have taken in the immense overhead to develop this i'll consider buying one if i havn't moved onto something else shiny that might distract me...

ME too!!

+1!!!!

BUT... only as long as it is NYS compliant... we have laws regarding our teeth brushing, and very strict regulations... Even some electronic toothbrushes are outlawed and I have to have my dad buy them in Penn. and bring them to me when he visits so I can enjoy the benefits of proper GOOD oral hygiene... If the head reciprocates its a NO GO in NY state... only the ones that rotate are legal here... and be damned if you try to buy a WATERPIK!!!! HOLY CRIPES! :cryss::unsure::cryss::unsure:

:smoke:

Indy, each unit shipped will include a hazy xerox instruction sheet on how to drill for, and set a blind pin that inhibits the reciprocating action of these toothbrushes. NY compliance was second only to IL on my list of design criteria for individual state statute compliance. I will not ship to CA.

Edited by jaywalker
Considering that it is made from ABS, I'm betting that it is fragile right near the clamp :unsure:

Could be, but remember LEGOs are made of ABS, and they're damn near indestructible.

Yeah, but I still try to avoid using LEGO's to build shotgun accessories :smoke: