Still not as cool as

Undead.jpg

:devil:

That's the poster from Undead - a great cult Aussie zombie movie. If you like low budget so-terrible-its-awesome movies featuring the main character punching zombie fish, well there ya go! At the end of the movie, the heroine adds a fourth barrel but I can't find any pictures of it.

I was going to make that my halloween costume this year, but I wasn't about to start welding my guns together (as awesome as that would be) and the cheapest non-shit-looking airsoft ones I could find were in the neighborhood of $50 ea - not about to drop $150 on plastic guns for a costume :smoke:

If you look at the top rear of the mag (where it meets the stock), there isn't a lot of room there for something to pull/push a round foreward into the chamber. . .

Movie prop?

Also. . . it has quit a bit of metal wear for a prototype or custom job. I'd think someone would take better care of something that unique. It looks like it's been in the sandbox for a while, or made to look like it's seen a lot of action.

Edited by dobravery