I don't feel like typing a lot, sorry. But I will say I own a G22 and have shot 1000's of rounds through my old duty gun. I would buy one again and again. Do a search on G21 torture test. Guys leaves one in a bucket of mud, drops it from a plane, shoots it with a .22 rifle, doesn't clean it and shoots it covered in mud. It went boom everytime.

here is the site with the test

Except that when he had videos up, it jammed constantly after every test. He only got off 1 or 2 shots per magazine if he could even get off one.

That test was the biggest crock of shit that I've ever seen.

When I see a Glock go through an entire magazine once without jamming or misfiring, I'll update the world. I've yet to see it out of the hundred or maybe thousands of times I've seen them shoot. I don't believe there is a good one in existence. I know people that say their Glock has never jammed, yet I've seen their Glock jam with my own eyes. It's bullshit. I do not believe any of it.

It's like if someone logged onto the forum one day and said that water was toxic and would kill you if you drink it, and then half of the people on the forum agreed. I know it isn't true, I've fucking seen it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

AND OVER.

AND OVER.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so i've been contemplating picking up a glock lately and was wondering if anyone here had any helpful input they would like to share. i've had my eyes on a 17 but dont really know much about all the v

outstanding info DesertDog! thx much for such a clear right up. i totally agree with the points you presented about the simplicity of glocks. your time is much appreciated.   on another note i saw

thx to all the info this thread has gotten, good or bad. exactly what i'm looking to hear.

Posted Images

I don't feel like typing a lot, sorry. But I will say I own a G22 and have shot 1000's of rounds through my old duty gun. I would buy one again and again. Do a search on G21 torture test. Guys leaves one in a bucket of mud, drops it from a plane, shoots it with a .22 rifle, doesn't clean it and shoots it covered in mud. It went boom everytime.

here is the site with the test

Except that when he had videos up, it jammed constantly after every test. He only got off 1 or 2 shots per magazine if he could even get off one.

That test was the biggest crock of shit that I've ever seen.

When I see a Glock go through an entire magazine once without jamming or misfiring, I'll update the world. I've yet to see it out of the hundred or maybe thousands of times I've seen them shoot. I don't believe there is a good one in existence. I know people that say their Glock has never jammed, yet I've seen their Glock jam with my own eyes. It's bullshit. I do not believe any of it.

It's like if someone logged onto the forum one day and said that water was toxic and would kill you if you drink it, and then half of the people on the forum agreed. I know it isn't true, I've fucking seen it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

AND OVER.

AND OVER.

LOL!

Yeah right! Sure....I believe ya....hahahahaha

:rolleyes:

My single shot 20 ga jams every single shot too. Pisses me off....lol. It must be a Harrington and Richardson thing.

Twinsen, you have never seen a Glock go through a mag without jamming, out of thousands of times seeing them shoot????? I thought you were just joking!!! :huh: OOOOKKKKAY. Your lack of firarms exposure has just elevated you to "MALL NINJA of the year".

Having been exposed to thousands of guns, I guess I just can not fathom all of the Bitter Glock hate. There is even a guy that has a website called "the Gun Zone", that didicates his life to trolling around looking for failed Glock pistols - and with millions of them out there, he has found a small number of them. Search M&P failures and you will see hundreds of examples of broken firing pins and S&W response to not dry-fire the M&P. Search the internet about XDs and see the hundreds of examples of rust issues (yes, low quality stainless that is not properly coated will rust). Search Toyota Tundra and read of tailgate issues, search Penn fishing reels and read about dog spring failures, search 7.62x39 and read about how crappy of a round it is. You can always find what your looking for on the internet.

The Portland Police still use Glocks, and the two Glock failures they had were not even chamber related - Portland Police Armorer attributed the first one to bad Ammo. Portland had used the same Glocks FOR 12 YEARS before that with not one probelm - but "The Gun Zone" will not report that because they have some creepy vendeta against Glocks. The same guy will tell you about how 1911s almost never fail even though most KBs are 1911 related. Yes, just under 300 LE ageancies are using the M&P and seem to be happy too. But almost 12,000 LE agencies (in the US alone) are using glocks and shooting +p ammo. There are 3 million Glocks out there right now and all this guy can do is dig up a handfull of failures? Thats pretty good for Glock IMO. The fact that a M&P went 60,000 rounds before it broke is pretty good IMO, but when you try to use that as an argument against Glock (where thousands of them have gone over 100k), that just does not make sense to me.

Point being, you folks that hate Glocks worse than Bin-Laden or Obama, and even make shit up like "out of thousands of glocks shot, none of them could shoot a full mag", are sounding kind of looney to me.

I have given both the XD and the M&P nothing but good reviews, as I have also seen and shot many of them. Almost all of the LEO that went to the M&P, upgraded from the crappy S&W 4006 and Sigma pistols, but kept their contracts with S&W. Smith and Wesson has a long history of making very crappy auto loaders that diminished in quality as production went on, but if they keep up their quality control on the M&P, I will be the first to admit that they redeamed themselves. I have seen a few of them shoot in pistol class and had the pleasure of running 100 rounds through a 9mm M&P and I liked it.

Its kind of Psycho how some hate Glocks. I say, "then dont buy one". The op of this thread wanted opinions on G17s from Glock owners. It may have even been prudent to suggest an alternative that you like better. But when you post crap like "Glocks are bad guns" and "out of thousands not one can shoot a full mag" you pretty much loose credibility if you say that about almost any gun.

No harm intended. Done with thread.

Twinsen, you have never seen a Glock go through a mag without jamming, out of thousands of times seeing them shoot????? I thought you were just joking!!! :huh: OOOOKKKKAY. Your lack of firarms exposure has just elevated you to "MALL NINJA of the year".

Having been exposed to thousands of guns, I guess I just can not fathom all of the Bitter Glock hate. There is even a guy that has a website called "the Gun Zone", that didicates his life to trolling around looking for failed Glock pistols - and with millions of them out there, he has found a small number of them. Search M&P failures and you will see hundreds of examples of broken firing pins and S&W response to not dry-fire the M&P. Search the internet about XDs and see the hundreds of examples of rust issues (yes, low quality stainless that is not properly coated will rust). Search Toyota Tundra and read of tailgate issues, search Penn fishing reels and read about dog spring failures, search 7.62x39 and read about how crappy of a round it is. You can always find what your looking for on the internet.

The Portland Police still use Glocks, and the two Glock failures they had were not even chamber related - Portland Police Armorer attributed the first one to bad Ammo. Portland had used the same Glocks FOR 12 YEARS before that with not one probelm - but "The Gun Zone" will not report that because they have some creepy vendeta against Glocks. The same guy will tell you about how 1911s almost never fail even though most KBs are 1911 related. Yes, just under 300 LE ageancies are using the M&P and seem to be happy too. But almost 12,000 LE agencies (in the US alone) are using glocks and shooting +p ammo. There are 3 million Glocks out there right now and all this guy can do is dig up a handfull of failures? Thats pretty good for Glock IMO. The fact that a M&P went 60,000 rounds before it broke is pretty good IMO, but when you try to use that as an argument against Glock (where thousands of them have gone over 100k), that just does not make sense to me.

Point being, you folks that hate Glocks worse than Bin-Laden or Obama, and even make shit up like "out of thousands of glocks shot, none of them could shoot a full mag", are sounding kind of looney to me.

I have given both the XD and the M&P nothing but good reviews, as I have also seen and shot many of them. Almost all of the LEO that went to the M&P, upgraded from the crappy S&W 4006 and Sigma pistols, but kept their contracts with S&W. Smith and Wesson has a long history of making very crappy auto loaders that diminished in quality as production went on, but if they keep up their quality control on the M&P, I will be the first to admit that they redeamed themselves. I have seen a few of them shoot in pistol class and had the pleasure of running 100 rounds through a 9mm M&P and I liked it.

Its kind of Psycho how some hate Glocks. I say, "then dont buy one". The op of this thread wanted opinions on G17s from Glock owners. It may have even been prudent to suggest an alternative that you like better. But when you post crap like "Glocks are bad guns" and "out of thousands not one can shoot a full mag" you pretty much loose credibility if you say that about almost any gun.

No harm intended. Done with thread.

A HUGE +1

Twinsen, let me say this with all due respect......I have shot 1000's of rounds through glocks and never had a problem, that combined with I don't know maybe 90% of LE carries them. I can confidently say you are full of it

I agree with DD, if you can say that you have never seen a Glock function correctly, then you have either NO EXPERIENCE AT ALL or are making shit up plain and simple. I cannot believe that you honestly think it is appropriate to chime in with false statements about a firearm that has proven itself time and time again, just because of some fanatical opinion you have about them. If you don't like it because everyone else likes it, whatever. If you don't like it because it's plastic, hey thats fine but stop making shit up. Glock is one of the most respected firearms in the industry. Hell a S12 jams with bad ammo all the time. There is a lot of people here that report problems with their S12's, does that mean they're pieces of shit?

Typical Glock hater banter.

Darin

Edit: my first post was uncalled for in this context.

Edited by hallboss

AND OVER.

AND OVER.

Complete and utter BS. There is not an ounce of truth to this statement, for even the worst quality firearms.

I have 25 years of shooting experience and have fire dozens of different pistols and only one has ever had chronic, repeat failures. It was defective out of the box (a Bersa) and I sent it back for repair.

The experiences you describe (over and over and over) do not happen...ever, to anyone. It could have happened with ONE firearm, that had a defect, period.

Sorry, but you need to stop exaggerating and misrepresenting the truth.

Whatever guys, I've seen it a lot. The gun jams, everybody laughs at the guy, and he does the next round with a different gun. There's always the "MUST BE THAT GLOCK RELIABILITY" joke. I haven't made the comment since the first time I saw one jam, because it happened so many times that I felt sorry for the guy.

Buy them if you want, whatever. I've never seen one go through a magazine.

I just remembered, people keep sending me this video of a full auto glock and a drum magazine. It's the best, because holy crap look at it shoot. They always send the short version, that doesn't explain that it misfired/jammed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBjUDCyDCuI I don't know if my 1911 could do that, but I know that it won't jam if I fire 300 rounds out of it.

I'm glad that everybody is calling me out on being a liar though, with no proof.

Whatever guys, I've seen it a lot. The gun jams, everybody laughs at the guy, and he does the next round with a different gun. There's always the "MUST BE THAT GLOCK RELIABILITY" joke. I haven't made the comment since the first time I saw one jam, because it happened so many times that I felt sorry for the guy.

I just remembered, people keep sending me this video of a full auto glock and a drum magazine. It's the best, because holy crap look at it shoot. They always send the short version, that doesn't explain that it misfired/jammed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBjUDCyDCuI I don't know if my 1911 could do that, but I know that it won't jam if I fire 300 rounds out of it.

I'm glad that everybody is calling me out on being a liar though, with no proof.

Proof? Thats like demanding proof the sky is blue, when millions of people see it every day!

Your post seems to indicate that ONE guy has chronic problems at the matches YOU shoot. You state you've NEVER seen a glock go through a mag without jamming? Is it the SAME glock?

I'm just trying to figure it out, because it makes no sense. As has been stated over and over and over and over-there's millions of glocks out there, thousands of organizations using them.

And you say they are all crap and can't get through a mag!?

Wow.

I dunno, probably like 40 of them. But 40 out of 40.

A friend tried out a Glock 18 at a machine gun shoot. The guy that owned it was all full of excuses. It was hilarious. It'd get off 4 or 5 shots and then CLICK. That's a bad example though, they probably ran the worst 9mm you could ever find, and it had probably been shot like 400 times that day already.

It is pretty frustrating that you tell the truth and everybody calls you a liar. But I guess that's the way the internet works. TUFF GUYZ can lie all they want and sound just as right as the guy telling the truth.

Glocks don't jam.

Holocaust didn't happen.

Jesus was a muslim.

Corned beef tastes bad.

Mmmm corned beef.

Edited by Twinsen
If you add on stuff to a factory pistol and expect it to shoot like it was born to be there I can see where you'll have trouble with any gun. I have not altered my Glocks at all. They have never failed me either, even with full mag dumps out of my Glock 33 rounders in my Glock 17 and 26. Wish Glock made a larger capacity stick mag for the Glock 21....

I work in a gunshop, we sell tons of glocks, the only ones we ever see for repairs are ones that the customer "fixed" That seems to be a pretty good test of reliability. We get plenty of other guns we sell in for repairs especially rugers, s&ws, and tauruses.

On another note I was a Glock-Hater for about 10 years, "Nothing is as reliable as my 92 or 1911", "If its good enough for the military its good enough for me" Mentallity. I was in the market for a compact .45 and I was considering a Para Warthog, S&W M&P, Beretta Px4, etc (there is even a post out here somewhere about it) I decided to give the Glock a try. I bought the Glock 30 OD frame and proceeded to blast about 500 rounds through it on the first weekend. I used Winchester white box, Federal American Eagle, Aguila, and a bunch of different handloads (no cast lead). I regularly take this gun to work and blast some rounds down at the range. I have had no problems with it at all. The only thing I have changed since then were the sights, and not because of accuracy but I wanted fiber optic sights.

And yes Hunter higher cap mags for the 21 would be sweet, I would put those in my 30 as well. :devil:

I can only speak to what I have seen happen with my friends glocks, because I won't ever buy one, I might take one for free though.

When they first started getting popular years ago,Bill got one and we were all jazzed to go shoot it, it jamed at least once on every mag, every time,. so the dealer says it needs adjusted and what all, he gets it back and dumps a crapload through it, better but still has problems. He took it back and got a ruger.

The other 2 I have shot (17 and 15) with extended mags and regular too, both newer models weren't near that bad and only had 3 or 4 jams each for the entire outing ,..about 300 rounds each, but my baby eagle never has had any since day one, NONE!

another comment: IMO, they don't even look or feel like a proper gun to boxy, and too light.

My 2 cents

Edited by Gas Giant
If you add on stuff to a factory pistol and expect it to shoot like it was born to be there I can see where you'll have trouble with any gun. I have not altered my Glocks at all. They have never failed me either, even with full mag dumps out of my Glock 33 rounders in my Glock 17 and 26. Wish Glock made a larger capacity stick mag for the Glock 21....

I work in a gunshop, we sell tons of glocks, the only ones we ever see for repairs are ones that the customer "fixed" That seems to be a pretty good test of reliability. We get plenty of other guns we sell in for repairs especially rugers, s&ws, and tauruses.

On another note I was a Glock-Hater for about 10 years, "Nothing is as reliable as my 92 or 1911", "If its good enough for the military its good enough for me" Mentallity. I was in the market for a compact .45 and I was considering a Para Warthog, S&W M&P, Beretta Px4, etc (there is even a post out here somewhere about it) I decided to give the Glock a try. I bought the Glock 30 OD frame and proceeded to blast about 500 rounds through it on the first weekend. I used Winchester white box, Federal American Eagle, Aguila, and a bunch of different handloads (no cast lead). I regularly take this gun to work and blast some rounds down at the range. I have had no problems with it at all. The only thing I have changed since then were the sights, and not because of accuracy but I wanted fiber optic sights.

And yes Hunter higher cap mags for the 21 would be sweet, I would put those in my 30 as well. :devil:

Try here;

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/produc...4%A2-g30-magex/

I have no experience with these.

Yeah you are a liar and the proof is the thousands of LE that carry them, the guns that I shot, the one's I've seen shot and the fact everyone here, except one guy is telling you you are full of shit...sorry, but you know what they say about ducks.........

Mine is a Gen 1 G-17. I have had it for over ten years and have shot lots of different ammo through it.

It has only ever jammed on me one time. It was right after I put the 3 pound trigger spring in there. I thought at first that maybe it was something I had done wrong, but after close inspection of the round that got jammed in the chamber, I found that the case was swelled from the bullet being pushed too far in. It was from a batch of reloaded ammo I had gotten cheap. Since then I pay closer attention to my ammo when loading a mag. It has never jammed again since then.

I spout about the 1911 being super fancy awesome perfect, etc. I have a friend that bought a fancy Springfield Armory one, it had a huge nasty jam that required tools and probably 15 minutes of fiddling to get the gun apart to clear it. I also have a friend that bought a new Sig 1911, parts came flying out of the slide when he fired the first shot. He got it fixed, fired one shot, parts flew out of the slide. I dunno what to say, I've seen everything jam, especially after installing aftermarket parts. New guns jam a lot too, because they say clean them before shooting, and then nobody does.

The only guns I've never seen jam, ever, are FALs. And that's because I've seen maybe 3 in competition. Oh and the same with M-14's for the same reason.

I spout about the 1911 being super fancy awesome perfect, etc. I have a friend that bought a fancy Springfield Armory one, it had a huge nasty jam that required tools and probably 15 minutes of fiddling to get the gun apart to clear it. I also have a friend that bought a new Sig 1911, parts came flying out of the slide when he fired the first shot. He got it fixed, fired one shot, parts flew out of the slide. I dunno what to say, I've seen everything jam, especially after installing aftermarket parts. New guns jam a lot too, because they say clean them before shooting, and then nobody does.

The only guns I've never seen jam, ever, are FALs. And that's because I've seen maybe 3 in competition. Oh and the same with M-14's for the same reason.

dude, you are the gremlin of firearms....if everyone around you has these problems, stay the hell away from me :haha:

I like Glocks... they are very nice. I liked my G22 when I had it. I bought it used and put a fair bit of ammo through it. It was... serviceably accurate, I'd say.

However, I wound up selling mine... due to peer pressure. I kno... I know.

Recently I've been eye fucking them on the interweb thinking I should get another. I want a reliable pistol that I can subject to horrendous things. I'd also like a composite. So its been between a G17 and a XD9.

Probably the only reason I'm gonna wind up buying the XD over the Glock is the standoff device and captive spring in the XD. All the other features I can look over, but the standoff device is an evil that gets me off...

.... I just wanted to participate in this thread.... its where all the kool kids are posting....

I like Glocks... they are very nice. I liked my G22 when I had it. I bought it used and put a fair bit of ammo through it. It was... serviceably accurate, I'd say.

However, I wound up selling mine... due to peer pressure. I kno... I know.

Recently I've been eye fucking them on the interweb thinking I should get another. I want a reliable pistol that I can subject to horrendous things. I'd also like a composite. So its been between a G17 and a XD9.

Probably the only reason I'm gonna wind up buying the XD over the Glock is the standoff device and captive spring in the XD. All the other features I can look over, but the standoff device is an evil that gets me off...

.... I just wanted to participate in this thread.... its where all the kool kids are posting....

If you ever find yourself in Central CA near Fresno before your get you gun, look me up. I have an XD40 service and compact and a G22, I would be happy to let you shoot all three.

Edited by hallboss

I was done with this thread but then a buddy just called me and reminded me about the first 3gun competition, and then another reminded me about IDPA matches coming up, so....

The fact is that Glock dominates the SSP class and many national level competitors use them. The matches I have been to are filled with Gocks and they don't freaking jam. I have said before they are not perfect, I'm sure there are bad ones out there.

But people saying Glocks jam all the time, are inaccurate, and blow up is just annoying as hell. They have been used SO much by SO many, have been tested, and tested, and tested... That to turn a dislike into this cult of denial is just freaking bizarre.

Here's some links, these guys use them to win National Championships. There's more, of course, but you get the idea.

http://www.watchtv.net/~vogelshootist/

http://www.taranbutler.net/index.php?optio...ge&Itemid=1

I was done with this thread but then a buddy just called me and reminded me about the first 3gun competition, and then another reminded me about IDPA matches coming up, so....

The fact is that Glock dominates the SSP class and many national level competitors use them. The matches I have been to are filled with Gocks and they don't freaking jam. I have said before they are not perfect, I'm sure there are bad ones out there.

But people saying Glocks jam all the time, are inaccurate, and blow up is just annoying as hell. They have been used SO much by SO many, have been tested, and tested, and tested... That to turn a dislike into this cult of denial is just freaking bizarre.

Here's some links, these guys use them to win National Championships. There's more, of course, but you get the idea.

http://www.watchtv.net/~vogelshootist/

http://www.taranbutler.net/index.php?optio...ge&Itemid=1

I've seen over 10 people using lead bullets in stock Glocks. I knew they were polygonal bores, because I asked them if the barrel was stock, then told them their gun would explode. They either called me a liar on the spot or what one guy did, was tell me he cleans his barrel by firing one FMJ round down the barrel. Whatever! Not my hand... claw hand.

Edited by Twinsen
  • 2 weeks later...

To THE_HUNTER, I hope I can make your day. You said you wish Glock made a higher-capacity mag for the Glock 21. Well, there's a company called Kriss TDI that has started manufacturing an SMG that uses G21 magazines. They also make a +17rnd extension for the G21 magazine. Their online store is closed right now for some reason, but if you have a local Kriss dealer, they should be able to get the extensions or pre-assembled 30-round mags for you. They look just about as retarded hanging out of a G21 as a 33-rounder looks hanging out of a G26; stupid fun :D

Edit: Whoops, I spoke too soon, someone else already posted a link to the mags. Sorry, got excited and posted before reading the whole thread

Edited by Shandlanos

You want to see a glock get through a full mag with no jams? here... watch this stupid little vid I made last year when my wife and I showed up for some handgun training with our Kahr CCW pistols. I carry a P40 and she carries an MK9. After the first day of training, our hands AND Kahrs were beat up from the pounding, and our trainers graciously let us use their Glocks. I am using a G22, a service pistol lent to me by the deputy sherriff. My wife is using the head trainer's G17.

Our Kahrs fell victim to many failures, they obviously aren't designed to fire 1000 rounds with no cleaning.

The Glocks were flawless, and FUN. Enjoy the short clips.

Edited by Wheel
You want to see a glock get through a full mag with no jams? here... watch this stupid little vid I made last year when my wife and I showed up for some handgun training with our Kahr CCW pistols. I carry a P40 and she carries an MK9. After the first day of training, our hands AND Kahrs were beat up from the pounding, and our trainers graciously let us use their Glocks. I am using a G22, a service pistol lent to me by the deputy sherriff. My wife is using the head trainer's G17.

Our Kahrs fell victim to many failures, they obviously aren't designed to fire 1000 rounds with no cleaning.

Yep Kahrs are nice and concealable, but they are not high round guns, then again, most guns are not.

As a guy who has been through lots of classes, and a certified trainer myself, thats why my advise to people is to call several trainers and ask about gun reliability in their classes. These guys see 10s of thousands of guns in action. 8 out of 10 times you will get the same answers. The internet is a bad source for advise sometimes, as MOST of the people replying are only reporting what they think and what someone else told them. Asking a trainer or people that have trained extensively will get you the real answers. You learned an important lesson, you can never trust a gun until you push it to the limit - and many muti-day pistol classes do just that. I loan out extra Glocks all the time, but it is normally to 1911 guys.

Yep Kahrs are nice and concealable, but they are not high round guns, then again, most guns are not.

As a guy who has been through lots of classes, and a certified trainer myself, thats why my advise to people is to call several trainers and ask about gun reliability in their classes. These guys see 10s of thousands of guns in action. 8 out of 10 times you will get the same answers. The internet is a bad source for advise sometimes, as MOST of the people replying are only reporting what they think and what someone else told them. Asking a trainer or people that have trained extensively will get you the real answers. You learned an important lesson, you can never trust a gun until you push it to the limit - and many muti-day pistol classes do just that. I loan out extra Glocks all the time, but it is normally to 1911 guys.

You should just put their guns into a compactor and tell them to buy a colt. I've never cleaned mine, and it feeds the hollowpoints, wadcutters, and flat points that a 1911 "can't possibly feed."

Everybody knows the antique 1911 platform is unreliable. I see them jam all the time at the competitions I do. We try not to laugh at the old fat guys that seem to prefer them.

As soon as they pull up in their Buicks, you know they will be shooting a 1911.

:haha: No 1911 shooters or Buick drivers were harmed in the making of this post.

Edited by Paladin

I have a stock Colt 1991 A1. I love it......it is basically the first pistol I ever owned. I wish I could say it is the most reliable but it's not even close. I currently own a G26 and previously owned a G17. They're reliability is awesome. Equaled only by my Arsenal SAM-7 in that I've never had a failure with any of them. I've put 1000 rnds through tha SAM7 since I bought it.

Everybody knows the antique 1911 platform is unreliable. I see them jam all the time at the competitions I do. We try not to laugh at the old fat guys that seem to prefer them.

:haha: No 1911 shooters or Buick drivers were harmed in the making of this post.

Now that's just plain rude! I haven't said a word to you tupperware aficionados. I have purchased a number of Springfield XDm 9mm though, to piss off the liberals and because they are fixing to tell me I can't. You guys leave me out of your squabbles.

Now that's just plain rude! I haven't said a word to you tupperware aficionados. I have purchased a number of Springfield XDm 9mm though, to piss off the liberals and because they are fixing to tell me I can't. You guys leave me out of your squabbles.

Valued forum members are, of course, exempt from the above profiling. :angel: