Rumors and the Economic Stimulus Bill: We have been hearing many rumors, and receiving many inquiries, about "buried" provisions in the federal economic stimulus bill that would negatively affect our Second Amendment rights. People have claimed the bill would designate interstate highways as national parks, or impose ammunition encoding and new ammunition taxes. Fortunately, and contrary to what you may have heard, there are no provisions in this bill prohibiting firearms or ammunition anywhere, or for anyone.

Rumors and the Economic Stimulus Bill: We have been hearing many rumors, and receiving many inquiries, about "buried" provisions in the federal economic stimulus bill that would negatively affect our Second Amendment rights. People have claimed the bill would designate interstate highways as national parks, or impose ammunition encoding and new ammunition taxes. Fortunately, and contrary to what you may have heard, there are no provisions in this bill prohibiting firearms or ammunition anywhere, or for anyone.

Greetings, welcome to the site !

I am curious about your post b/c the actual people who voted on it admit that they were not even able to read the thing, so how can anyone even think they know whats in it or how it may adversly effect our 2nd rights ???

Anxiously awaiting some proof of this ....not that I dont trust our politicians or anything :cryss:

Cheers

HarvKY

I am curious about your post b/c the actual people who voted on it admit that they were not even able to read the thing, so how can anyone even think they know whats in it or how it may adversly effect our 2nd rights ???

Anxiously awaiting some proof of this ....not that I dont trust our politicians or anything :cryss:

Cheers

HarvKY

The NRA has a team of lawyers that work for them. The politicians may not read the bill but these guys definitely do.

Cheers

HarvKY

Hello, Thanks for the Welcome! This came as an e-mail directly from the NRA. I have a certain amount of faith in them. Hope their right!

Back at ya'

Art

I just heard that Blair holt was rolled into the stimulus bill. Which has been signed into law.

A rep from New Hampshire said this in a glenn beck interview. You can see it for yourself at glenn becks website.

I couldn't find it on his website, any help?

I just heard that Blair holt was rolled into the stimulus bill. Which has been signed into law.

A rep from New Hampshire said this in a glenn beck interview. You can see it for yourself at glenn becks website.

That's pretty fucked up. I think that if hr45 type stuff were to made law, that it would be overturned by the Supreme Court, hopefully sooner than later.

according to the NRA it's not. they say the only thing about guns in stimulus is something about smuggling weapons to mexico.

Like smuggling weapons to Mexico is relevant to the stimulus...

I wish someone would raise up and find away to stop legislator to mingle shit around.

I wish someone would find a way to jerk their heads out of their asses so they could see the light of day!! Thanks Azriel, glad to be here!

Or relevant to anything else!

It's the armed drug dealers coming OUT of Mexico that they should be concerned about.

Guns are NOT the issue. Thugs are.

Or relevant to anything else!

It's the armed drug dealers coming OUT of Mexico that they should be concerned about.

Guns are NOT the issue. Thugs are.

Are you kidding.......everyone knows that guns make thugs. If it wasn't for them thar evil guns those fine young men would be tending their goats and gardens........... :haha: