TROMIX 10TH Anniversary - 1999 to 2009

It's been a long day............

Left for Broken Arrow this morning at 5:30...........Arrived at Tony's shop around 9:00, or a little after..........., and finally got to lay my eyes on the #1, dated, TROMIX 10th Anniversary gun that Tony has made !!! It's a Legion Arsenal SGL-10 (7.62 x 39) that Tony has worked his incomparable magic on...........Two-tone paint, black and tan, engraved as shown and dated on the trigger guard.......... !! SRT trigger..........sooooooo sweet !!! Bullet guide, takes standard AK mags..............

Beautiful rifle !!!..................(........and then I took it home with me !!!!! Heh, heh, heh..........)

This is a little teaser pic.......... I'll post some more tomorrow when I get some rest, and the light is better !!

Needless to say, these are going to be limited items from TROMIX !!!

post-3950-1234671045_thumb.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::smoke:

Good to hang out with Bob a little today, too !!!

Edited by Jeaux E

You can never be mad at an American Small Business that has been though the RINGER and has come out the other end smelling like roses.

God Bless Small Business America.

I am willing to bet these are the best AKs made on the face of the planet today. FUCK russia. The Ak-47 is made in Red State Oklahoma!!!!!

I would certainly NEVER depend my life on the average AK in America(Wasr).

Edited by Bean.223

Sitting here in my Tromix T-shirt and not owning a Tromix makes me feel like a fan boy from over at AR-15.

One of those guns would be a heck of a way to start, but I wouldn't let it be a safe queen which means it might be wasted on me

A few new pics today.......... and a shitload of thanks to Tony !!!!!! Beautiful weapon !!post-3950-1234740576_thumb.jpg post-3950-1234740591_thumb.jpg

post-3950-1234740609_thumb.jpg post-3950-1234740628_thumb.jpg

post-3950-1234740650_thumb.jpg post-3950-1234740671_thumb.jpg

post-3950-1234740702_thumb.jpg post-3950-1234740720_thumb.jpg

........took it to a gunshow today here in Little Rock........ Lots of dropped jaws, and lots of broken hearts !!

At least now I have enough ammo to keep it fed......

More Saigas at this show today than I have ever seen here !! S-12's (109's) @ $600 to $700, .308's, 7.62's, .223's, and even saw a hack-job conversion of an S-20............

Edited by Jeaux E
Sitting here in my Tromix T-shirt and not owning a Tromix makes me feel like a fan boy from over at AR-15.

One of those guns would be a heck of a way to start, but I wouldn't let it be a safe queen which means it might be wasted on me

Maybe so, but you can use mine when I'm around :D

Good to hang out with Bob a little today, too !

Joe, we always enjoy having you.

Joe brought ME a nice little gift too! Thanks buddy!

You're more than welcome, Bob !!! Great to see you........always a good time !!!!

Looking forward to next time, too !!

We have to get a pic of that matched set of bad-ass TROMIX TR-15 11" SBR's !!! :smoke:

(.......and their accompanying TROMIX smiles !! :D )

Finally got out today and took it to the range.............

100 yards, iron sights, standing, and benched.....Old blind fucker like me doing 4" - 5" groups of five on the first outing with it !! Need some decent glass for it now.............

This is by far and away the most outstanding AK I've ever had the privilege of pulling the trigger on..............

(.....and speaking of the trigger, Tony's SRT is the best money you'll ever spend...........Unbelievable trigger break on this rifle!!)

Thanks, Tony !! It just doesn't get any better than this...............!

post-3950-1235356247_thumb.jpg