• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reality (and I know that seldom applys to the ATF), the rulings on the Streetsweeper and USAS-12 were specificallydue to their non-sporting configurations. A Saiga, especially as imported, is perfectly designed for hunting/sporting, that is why they allowed it into the country in the first place. The fact that now people can tweak them in to a perfectly legal US configuration won't matter. However, I do believe that they will not import the "C" variant at all. That is how I see it. If they retroactively try and apply a ruling to how people "could" modify these guns (legally mind you), they most certainly would be up for a big challenge by hunters and the NRA. The rulings applied to guns that were already in a certain configuration as imported.

froggiefun45: Yeah, whisper all you want, but you have to admit what I'm saying is true. I don't have a USAS 12 and thanks to the ban, I likely never will seeing how the price has so greatly increased. As far as them being imported in a "sporting" configuration that isn't evil, the ATF can pretty much do whatever it wants. It has to enforce the laws given it, but it also has the huge power to INTERPRET them the way they want. Free speech is one thing, saying you've got the drum for sale with pics and video is another.

I am calm :haha:

Well unfortionatly, I simply must agree with every word. With that I to must urage everyone to abandon the publishing, talking, and photos both on this board and all others. I personaly enjoy my saiga and will continue to study id very intently. Any other curious parties will know how to contact me... :rolleyes:

Have fun and good luck with whatever it is you're "studying," just try to keep in mind use guys who think 5 rounds is enough, and would probably get busted for having more than 2 at certain times during the year. :up:

I ain't saying stop, you can do what you want to your guns (within the law) just don't talk about it openly, and don't get caught by anybody, ever. :ph34r:

I highly doubt this moderator will allow a drum mag for sale posting, or any pics or video of one being used....just some food for thought, and a word to the wise......i will go nazi on you if you do it...

"When men are caught in the trap of non-objective law, when their [interests] are at the mercy of a bureaucrat's whim, when they have no way of knowing what unknown 'influence' will crack down on them for which unspecified offense, fear becomes their basic motive... and compromise, conformity, staleness, dullness, the dismal grayness of the middle of the road are all that can be expected of them. Independent thinking does not submit to bureaucratic edicts, originality does not follow 'public policies', integrity does not petition for a license, heroism is not fostered by fear, creative genius is not summoned forth at the point of a gun.

Non-objective law is the most effective weapon of human enslavement: its victims become its enforcers & enslave themselves."

--Ayn Rand

I am not afraid of anything. I want to buy more saiga shotguns first before they become banned when there is a drum made for them, and I am sure that the maker of the saigas would want to import a few hundred thousand of them or more before they get banned as well.

tell ya what? do whatever the fuck you want. go ahead, make a drum mag, have the ATF at your house. I dont care, I have one saiga12 already, so if you do it tomorrow and they get banned at least I have one. I feel bad for all the people that I know would want one if they even knew they existed before the gov bans them because someone showed up with a drum mag for sale for them.

besides, a drum mag now would sell to a hell of a lot fewer ONE TIME customers, than a drum mag later when there are triple the number of them in country..

There's plenty more where this came from and if anyone wants to discuss or wants more info, quotes, essays, articles, book or web recommendations, reply here or feel welcome to send me private mail.

More? Theres more? I think you got just about all of it in there.

Well I can see NCShooter is quite a philosopher. He is excellent at quoting many others. Too bad he doesn't have an original thought bearing an ounce of common sense applicable to this situation. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Edited by Wolverine

NCShooter,

Well excuse me for falling asleep while wading through your boring ass parrot like self serving pontificating bullshit. It certainly was patriotic and impressive....NOT. It spoke volumes of your ego and sense of superiority.

Your attempt to "inform" and "inspire" the rest of us poor ignorant souls with your vast superior knowledge was not intended to be of service as you now argue but rather was a clear attempt to validate your position on the drum magazine issue while diminishing others in the process. Some of us are not so easily lead or dominated through crude attempts at control by pseudo-intellectuals like yourself.

With four postings as a Newbie on this forum you came out of the shoot like a know it all. You don't know the people here or the flavor of the forum. But you are going to enlighten us all with a mountain of your philosophical diatribe. Speaking of which you must not understand what philosophy is. That's surprising for a history buff since philosophy guides the action of men. You should go look it up in the dictionary and see if you can figure it out since you are engaging in it and apparently are unaware of the fact. Then as a zipper to your novel on US history you laughingly telling us all we are all entitled to YOUR opinion.

We all know what our rights are. We don't need some wannabe to recite history chapter and verse for us. Why don't you go join a think tank for the mentally impaired where you belong you pompous sarcastic windbag.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Wolverine

I love it when we all fight on here. I would have to see the rebuttal first before I put my money on anyone.

ill sum the gun control thing up right now for you all:

It is illegal and there needs to be some .org to step up to the plate and prove it as such.

the other thing that i will say is the 2nd amendmant DOES IN FACT apply to the police, at all levels, and the national guard. as it stands now, it is a hypocryitcal set of laws, and is illegal. therein lies the problem....

anyhow, how bout them drum mags? ya'll do know that clipping a drum mag to a shotgun makes it a "revolving cylindrical magazine shotgun". right? (one way to read the law) which are generally banned by the ATF. you KNOW it can be greyed out in the lawbooks to read that putting one on a saiga is illegal.

man, this is gonna be unentertaining if you two keep posting fight words three pages long.

ill sum my arguement right up for ya again:

gun control laws violate the 2nd amendmant and as the 2nd amendmant stands, are supposed to affect police and national guard alike....plain and simple.

I'm not going to waste my eyesight reading your mountain of bullshit. You can't respond to anything without writing a book.

As for your "clear support for Bvamps postion of drum magazines", you had a one liner out of 150 that stated you mostly agreed with Bvamp after asserting this long diatribe of quotes in support of all of your rights. If you check the forum I have consistently said we have the right to make the drums but wisdom dictates that we restrain ourselves until our position changes relative to a new importer and the number of US sales of Saigas. If you are such an activist and advocate for your clear rights why would then prostitute yourself by conceding to the position of not exercising them. Now that is damn illogical. In fact it is just plain hypocritical.

You and Ann Rand should get married. Let me introduce you to Prophegeus who is also delusionally paranoid. The two of you would get along marvelously if you PM each other.

With regard to exercising your full rights to assure big brother doesn't take them from you why don't you go fuck your homo buddies again in the privacy of your home and shout it from the mountain top before you lose the right to do it again asshole.

Your reward for your contribution sir:

Edited by Wolverine

I read the whole thing.... eloquently written. But they are right.... Too long. This is fun.

I have dealt with Wolverine outside of the Saiga-12 forum (we made a transaction of goods). I assure you, he is polite, realistic and generous..... decent even. I think NCshooter just got his gander up a little bit. Dont be too hard on him for angry typing. Besides, his curse words and personal insults are extremely entertaining. I watch this bandwidth battle with the same energy as a WWF wrestling match.

Hey, Bvamp.... I'm in. Lets put up a seperate forum for legal, political and 2nd amendment awareness and rants. It could be a real good thing... Both for entertainment value due to disagreements and for the simple fact that its true.... If we are all not aware that things are very, very wrong... They will never be right.

wow, not beating around the bush on this one huh wolverine? what a way to welcome a new user to the site!

I wonder if this is going to get ugly or not....I MIGHT HAVE TO DELETE THE THREAD!!! OMG!!! WHATEVER SHALL I DO??!?!?!? :)

Though I've been reading the forum for quite a while now I only recently registered. So maybe I haven't earned a right to get in on the fun. LOL! I just think that the disagreements and arguing on line is not the point of this Forum. I believe that everyone has a right to their own opinion, and the freedom to express it. But as Gun owners I believe that we have more to worry about. We need to support each other and even encourage if necessary. I'm not on a soap box, at least I'm not trying to be. But give it a break Guys, in the end the only people Gun owners can rely on is fellow Gun Owners. NC shooter has every right to say what he believes. If you don't agree thats fine, but name calling and everything else will just make us all look like the ignorant people the Gun Banners are already trying to portray us to be. I won't right a book ~~ And I could be wrong. Just my 2 cents, take care Guys and keep shooting!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.