Anyone who joins the Army at age 40 has a bigger set of nads than me. I'm 39 and my knees are about destroyed. I'd be lucky to complete a 3 mile run under a week.

You're right though, he's committing career suicide.

But in the old days, it would have been called loyal opposition.

Smells of conspiracy, but with the judges currently on the supreme court I can't understand why they have refused to hear any of these cases.

I think it boils down to this: Why challenge something when you love the answer you already got?

Obama is their guy.

Why should they allow their victory to be challenged?

The VERY BEST THING they can hope for is to break-even.

Anyone who joins the Army at age 40 has a bigger set of nads than me. I'm 39 and my knees are about destroyed. I'd be lucky to complete a 3 mile run under a week.

You're right though, he's committing career suicide.

But in the old days, it would have been called loyal opposition.

They'll crucify this guy and serve him up as an example of what happens to those who dare to think this way.

This guy HAS TO KNOW that.

That's why I think he has some serious balls.

Either that, or he's LOOKING for a way out of the military.

Leaving with a destroyed record is no way to go out, however.

He's the guy I want on my side when SHTF , period.

To question his sanity, if he was a Contractor he has to be in great physical shape and of impeccable huge balls!

If he gets throw out he can go back to work and make megga bucks thru Blackwell or one of the other companies.

It's coming ladies, it's coming. :):(

My problem with it is he is saying that no one in the US government have done there job and verified these facts already. How do you think he got to be the leader of the free world, a Kracker Jacks box. If there truly was a question as to his eligability it would have been asked near the time of the nomination or certainly by the GOP during the campaign. OOOPs back to Hilary thats a sure win for McCain just on snafu points, that embarassment would not have gone undisclosed. I'll agree he's got hugeballs but anything else is speculation.

My problem with it is he is saying that no one in the US government have done there job and verified these facts already. How do you think he got to be the leader of the free world, a Kracker Jacks box. If there truly was a question as to his eligability it would have been asked near the time of the nomination or certainly by the GOP during the campaign. OOOPs back to Hilary thats a sure win for McCain just on snafu points, that embarassment would not have gone undisclosed. I'll agree he's got hugeballs but anything else is speculation.

The government never covered up SHIT! Yeah man. I'm with you. Sitting in a dark room, with my eyes closed. Hoorah?

Yeah, that's right!

Someone MUST HAVE checked.

They must have.

Obama's ORIGINAL birth certificate must exist.

It must exist and it doesn't matter that nobody has actually seen it.

Because if it didn't exist, he wouldn't BE eligible to be president. AND, if he wasn't eligible, he wouldn't actually BE president. So, someone MUST HAVE checked it.

Yeah, that reasoning works.

LOL

They put up a supposed birth certificate for our perusal, but the funny thing is it was missing something that every single BC I have ever seen, has (folds in the paper).

Then, mysteriously, a new one was put up with the missing folds. No fraud there, right?

Plus, we have an eye-witness that says he was born in Kenya - his grandmother. She said that SHE WATCHED HIS BIRTH in Kenya.

Hmmmmm.....

Edited by Bounce12
If it starts going bad for this guy we need to all get behind him. He may be right or he may be wrong, he may be bat shit crazy but I don't give a fuck. He should be allowed to say it.

SuperA, you've obviously never been in the military.

They're going to hammer his balls to mush for disobeying a direct order.

Challenging the authority of the president while in uniform is enough to get you bitch-slapped, but disobeying a direct order will get him discharged - at the very least. He could end up in jail for this.

His defense will obviously be that it is an unlawful order. Therefore, he'll say, it's his duty to refuse it.

We'll see how far that gets him, but this isn't a freedom of speech issue.

It's an issue of the legality of a direct order.

If they let him get away with this, there will be 10,000 of them tomorrow. They know that. They have to kick this guy's ass for this.

Edited by Bounce12
If it starts going bad for this guy we need to all get behind him. He may be right or he may be wrong, he may be bat shit crazy but I don't give a fuck. He should be allowed to say it.

SuperA, you've obviously never been in the military.

They're going to hammer his balls to mush for disobeying a direct order.

Challenging the authority of the president while in uniform is enough to get you bitch-slapped, but disobeying a direct order will get him discharged - at the very least. He could end up in jail for this.

His defense will obviously be that it is an unlawful order. Therefore, he'll say, it's his duty to refuse it.

We'll see how far that gets him, but this isn't a freedom of speech issue.

It's an issue of the legality of a direct order.

If they let him get away with this, there will be 10,000 of them tomorrow. They know that. They have to kick this guy's ass for this.

Good point.

If you're into martyrdom, I guess. He may have balls, but if I had to choose between relying on somebody with balls or brains, I choose the latter.

I think I'll go with this guy. He's got two important qualities. Balls, of course. But he has the courage of his convictions. He knows what's going to happen to him but he feels, in his heart, to not do so would be wrong, no illegal. He'd rather go to jail then do something he feels is Constitutionally wrong. Yeah, I think I'll stick with him.

If you're into martyrdom, I guess. He may have balls, but if I had to choose between relying on somebody with balls or brains, I choose the latter.

I think I'll go with this guy. He's got two important qualities. Balls, of course. But he has the courage of his convictions. He knows what's going to happen to him but he feels, in his heart, to not do so would be wrong, no illegal. He'd rather go to jail then do something he feels is Constitutionally wrong. Yeah, I think I'll stick with him.

And if the situation was different? Suppose most of the country was calling for Obama to be removed for supposedly not being a natural citizen and this military officer's courage and conviction led him to say, "Screw that. Not only is he my president, I believe that he is natural born." Would you want him standing by you then? If he strongly believed that guns are the leading cause of heart disease and was willing to sacrifice his standing in society to back his claim, would you want to rely on him?

What if the guy, while possessing balls of fine brass and the strength to stand by what he believes in, wanted you to join him in a suicide attack on the UN building? Still want to stand by him?

Ideally, the person I want to rely on has courage, conviction AND brains. But if I had to choose between brains and balls, I choose brains. There's no honor in dying for a cause that may or may not make sense, no matter how romantic it might sound.

If you agree with his politics that's fine. That's a different issue.

And if the situation was different? Suppose most of the country was calling for Obama to be removed for supposedly not being a natural citizen and this military officer's courage and conviction led him to say, "Screw that. Not only is he my president, I believe that he is natural born." Would you want him standing by you then? If he strongly believed that guns are the leading cause of heart disease and was willing to sacrifice his standing in society to back his claim, would you want to rely on him?

What if the guy, while possessing balls of fine brass and the strength to stand by what he believes in, wanted you to join him in a suicide attack on the UN building? Still want to stand by him?

Ideally, the person I want to rely on has courage, conviction AND brains. But if I had to choose between brains and balls, I choose brains. There's no honor in dying for a cause that may or may not make sense, no matter how romantic it might sound.

If the 'screw that' officer believed that Nobama was a natural born citizen then he should do what he thinks is right. But if most of the country wanted Nobama gone, then don't you think he would produce a birth certificate to placate everyone? Do you really think he'd let us throw him out of office if he could prove he's a natural born citizen?

As for the UN. I'm sorry, I don't know how else to say it. Bad analogy. It's just plain stupid. You show me where it is legal, for anyone in this country, to strap a bomb to themselves and rush the UN, military or not.

And how is what he's doing 'dying for a cause'? It sad that his military career is, in effect, over. But there are still plenty of people out there that would love to give him a job. Do you really think losing a career is a life ender?

If the 'screw that' officer believed that Nobama was a natural born citizen then he should do what he thinks is right. But if most of the country wanted Nobama gone, then don't you think he would produce a birth certificate to placate everyone? Do you really think he'd let us throw him out of office if he could prove he's a natural born citizen?

As for the UN. I'm sorry, I don't know how else to say it. Bad analogy. It's just plain stupid. You show me where it is legal, for anyone in this country, to strap a bomb to themselves and rush the UN, military or not.

And how is what he's doing 'dying for a cause'? It sad that his military career is, in effect, over. But there are still plenty of people out there that would love to give him a job. Do you really think losing a career is a life ender?

Okay, final attempt at clarifying this and I'm done.

I'm not arguing over Obama's citizenship. I'm not touching that in any way.

Here was my point in as few words as possible: a ballsy person with strong convictions isn't necessarily a great person to have on your side in a SHTF scenario if his convictions lead him somewhere stupid. That's all. If I didn't write my analogies in an understandable way for you, sorry. I tried.

Here was my point in as few words as possible: a ballsy person with strong convictions isn't necessarily a great person to have on your side in a SHTF scenario if his convictions lead him somewhere stupid. That's all. If I didn't write my analogies in an understandable way for you, sorry. I tried.

I'm done now. Never dealt with elitist attitude very well. Just so you know, I said your analogy is stupid. I didn't say I didn't understand it.

I'm done now. Never dealt with elitist attitude very well. Just so you know, I said your analogy is stupid. I didn't say I didn't understand it.

Fight club.... :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Fight club.... :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Nah. Not even near it. If it were that bad, I'd just use my 'block' option lest I behave in an inappropriate manner! :)

I have to be good now. :( LOL