Can't think of any off the top of my head, but believe they have been in some combat-type video games.

I know the games Metal Gear Solid 4 and Battlefield Bad Company have Saigas. Google Search. Firefly saiga 12 then there's links back here to the forum about the movie and pictures of a heavily customized saiga 12

A man called Jayne... had a gun that he called "Vera" on the SF series Firefly. It was a heavily modified Saiga 12. I am not sure if it made an appearance in the adapted movie "Serenity." But it was also used in the movie Showtime with Eddie Murphy and Robert De Niro.

I'll admit that playing too much Desert Combat (Battlefield 1942 mod) probably factored heavily in my desire to own a Saiga 12...don't recall seeing them in any movies. I think the big problem is that the SPAS-12 has been around longer, looks cooler, and has the ability to function exactly like a stereotypical shotgun would (you definitely know it's a shotgun when they're pumping it...the Saiga doesn't exactly look the part of a shotgun).

I'll have to look into the Serenity thing...I didn't care for what little of the series I saw, but my brother keeps trying to get me to watch the movie. If there's a Saiga in it, I'll relent I guess xD

Oh yeah, the game Combat Arms apparently added the Saiga 12, but I quit playing before that...it's a competent game, but overflowing with cheaters and run by a horrible company (in terms you can relate to, Nexon is to games what AA is to Saigas lol).

A man called Jayne... had a gun that he called "Vera" on the SF series Firefly. It was a heavily modified Saiga 12. I am not sure if it made an appearance in the adapted movie "Serenity." But it was also used in the movie Showtime with Eddie Murphy and Robert De Niro.

Here she be....

post-1293-1236006971_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1236006992_thumb.jpg

Jayne, the man they call Jayne

He robbed from the rich

And he gave to the poor

Stood up to the man

And gave him what for

Our love for him now

Ain't hard to explain

The hero of Canton

The man they call Jayne

Our Jayne saw the mudders' backs breakin'

He saw the mudders' lament

And he saw the magistrate takin'

Every dollar and leavin' five cents

So he said "you can't do that to my people"

He said "you can't crush them under your heel"

So Jayne strapped on his hat

And in 5 seconds flat

Stole everythin' Boss Higgins had to steal

He robbed from the rich

And he gave to the poor

Stood up to the man

And gave him what for

Our love for him now

Ain't hard to explain

The hero of Canton

The man they call Jayne

Now here is what separates heroes

From common folk like you and I

The man they call Jayne

He turned 'round his plane

And let that money hit sky

He dropped it onto our houses

He dropped it into our yards

The man they called Jayne

He stole away our pain

And headed out for the stars

He robbed from the rich

And he gave to the poor

Stood up to the man

And gave him what for

Our love for him now

Ain't hard to explain

The hero of Canton

The man they call Jayne.

Yeah, I'm a browncoat........

Does anyone know what type of shotty is in GTAIV the Lost and the Dammed?

A double-barrel.

you start out with a double barrel, then get a combat shottie, and eventually a converted shotgun that is drum fed and just nasty

Here she be....

BADASS Gun!

Who did the conversion?

• 4 months later...

Here she be....

BADASS Gun!

Who did the conversion?

According to the Official Firefly Companion (Vol. 2), Jim Bolland and Mike Gibbons of Gibbon's Ltd. gun shop in Burbank took their original they made for the movie Showtime and added the flash-hider on the muzzle, the scope mounting rail and the cartridge holder in the stock.

It actually WAS fired in Showtime, but the modified "Vera" was never fired in Firefly. The gag where Vera takes out the energy net was a gas-gun rig in a secondary flash-hider in the suit. They decided using a shotgun blank and actually firing Vera would destroy the suit.

-JAB (just another Browncoat)