i dont think this is gonna be hotlinked but this is his "survival video" ha ha look at his choice in knives... check out his shotgun video and his rediculous claims.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfFSjX-brNw...re=channel_page

shotgun vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkRQrlYmSr4...feature=channel

Edited by arfreak

It is berry hard.....ummm.....ummmm...you know.........ummmm.....it is berry hard to move with it........ummmmmmm......you know if you have to get in a .......ummmmmm.....car.........ummmm.....you better.....ummmm....look out.....because I is........ummmmm......berry prepared....maybe even sooper prepared.....

super-retard.JPG

hahaha, recommend the sig 556 over any other rifle? wtf? this guy is a yuppy fucktard. Saiga,XCR,SCAR,XM8 is all better then the sig.....REMEMBER! Have extra bullets! you'll need lots of bullets, nevermind anything else like umm, the actual cartridge or other things you may need, just pick up a handful of bullets and throw them! yea! OH! don't forget guys! get the biggest RAMBO knife you can find at your local flea market, heavy and big means its the best quality you can get. Like the sig 556, heavy and big.....

PS: AR freak, I need that weapon in your picture.... :greedy:

Edited by Vultite
hahaha, recommend the sig 556 over any other rifle? wtf? this guy is a yuppy fucktard. Saiga,XCR,SCAR,XM8 is all better then the sig.....REMEMBER! Have extra bullets! you'll need lots of bullets, nevermind anything else like umm, the actual cartridge or other things you may need, just pick up a handful of bullets and throw them! yea! OH! don't forget guys! get the biggest RAMBO knife you can find at your local flea market, heavy and big means its the best quality you can get. Like the sig 556, heavy and big.....

PS: AR freak, I need that weapon in your picture.... :greedy:

XM8!?!? Can I has one? :rolleyes:

Beware of Mall Ninjas!

I'll stick with my Swiss K31, think I'll have better luck while he is deciding which of his "knifes" is the "real deal" or getting unwound from all gear he bought at wallyworld.

"The reason for having that is, because you're going to have to run to the woods if things gets baaaad..." I want to see that douche bag trouncing around the woods with 3 shotguns, 1 hunting rifle, 2 ARs, 1 Galil, 2 Pellet gus, 2 Pistols, that Keltec thing, 3 wallyworld commando "knifes", and all that other gear he has spread out on his mom's bed.

~Stockless so you can fire it from the hip

~Sig 556 is the best gun out there! (I know the FAL is, other people know other rifles are, lol choices choices)

~Golani, referred to as a Golani.

~40 round AR mags

~At least 2 pistols

~BB gun, pellet gun

~.22 ratshot

~Ooo the keltec thing.

The Terminators are definitely a bigger threat than zombies. That is why my Phase Watt Plasma rifle is a good choice. It hasn't been invented yet, but when it is, I will get one.

I think that everyone should have a time machine in case they get trapped in a dark room. That way they can get out and alter the space time continuum to avoid dark places. The time machine I got on craigslist is untested because I am waiting until the virus outbreak to travel in the future to find a cure.

I make sure to keep a parakeet in my bathroom to make sure the fumes don't get too toxic so I can bail if I have to.

I have been lining my pee hole with aluminum foil so that I have reception when the aliens send messages to us. Whenever I get a hard-on, I can watch channel four without any inteference.