Great News: The Assault weapons ban atempts may be DOA

Forget Congress, and start worrying about the CPSC.

Firefox, whose link is here. http://www.firefox-fx.com/

Has been hit with an order from a judge, that restricts what, how much, and who can purchase LEGAL pyrotechnic supplies, based on a lawsuit brought by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.

They pretty much feel that you may harm yourself with these LEGAL items, so, they are obligated to control the distribution of LEGAL, NON BATF REGULATED items.

Seems firefox can only sell YOU 25 feet of cannon fuser PER YEAR, but you can go elsewhere, for now, and they can sell it to you by the mile.

Joking about controlling the gases from your gun shots is not that far off, if the CPSC can regulate entirely legal items, for your SAFETY!

Did you see how dirt bikes and quads for kids have been banned from sale, because there is too much LEAD in them?

The battery terminals are TOO dangerous, because of all those kids who instead of riding their quad, chew on the batteries instead.

THIS is what we really should be worrying about, these new, backdoor attempts, to save us, from ourselves, using a judges order, rather than using a law.

Q: How do you tell when a politician is lying?

A: Their mouth is moving.

Do not let your guard down.

Exactly, I smell a rat. "Well look we never wanted to ban these guns but the current trend in (insert bullshit term here) has left us with no choice." And if it is just a move so they don't start loosing seats in 2010 then fuck them to. Politics has no business in politics.

Dont get me wrong, I know none of this is ever over. It feels like whistling while walking past the cemetery.

It is still a very nice surprise, for the time being, if it is true.

They will concentrate on the ammo accountability act, and the licensure (sp) of firearms bill now in the works.

Edited by paintwagon
Q: How do you tell when a politician is lying?

A: Their mouth is moving.

Do not let your guard down.

Exactly, I smell a rat. "Well look we never wanted to ban these guns but the current trend in (insert bullshit term here) has left us with no choice." And if it is just a move so they don't start loosing seats in 2010 then fuck them to. Politics has no business in politics.

In the words of the chief of staff "you never want to let a crisis go to waste."