Too funny AK pic! captions requested.

Nope, not a thing funny about child soldiers.

These, however, appear to be at least in their teens. Either way, they will kill you just as dead, and probably with less hesitation than we would use before stepping on a cockroach.

SOMALIA AIR FORCE M-39 Idiot-PAN FLIGHTER DRONE

fixed it for ya....

no you didn't its still spelled wrong...

That's not what he means. I had another term that Juggernaut changed on me in place of the word "idiot". I'll give ya a hint: It rhymed with "bigga".

I was with Battalion Landing Team 2/9, 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit. The first ones to hit the ground in that God forsaken shithole Somalia. Believe me, I have no problem whatsoever referring to them with another word besides "idiot".

FFFPatriot

That's not what he means. I had another term that Juggernaut changed on me in place of the word "idiot". I'll give ya a hint: It rhymed with "bigga".

I was with Battalion Landing Team 2/9, 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit. The first ones to hit the ground in that God forsaken shithole Somalia. Believe me, I have no problem whatsoever referring to them with another word besides "idiot".

FFFPatriot

ohhh... i think it was likt that the first time i saw it. Goes to show how offended i was.

he could have at least fixed the spelling while he was at it :chris:

Speaking of third world brigands with AKs, today the US Navy Seals rescued the tanker captain being held hostage off Somalia. With three snipers, they fired simultaneous head shots from the fantail of the destroyer and turned the puss headed pieces of sh$t into fish chum. A few weeks ago, the British navy blew a pirate mother ship out of the water when an idiot on it opened fire on the British frigate with an AK! sadly, there were no pirate survivors I think it is time for "Open Seaason" on Somali piratess. Good chance for some Navy gunnery practice.

Range, I say AMEN!! Tears welled up in my eyes when I saw the breaking news, I didn't hold out hope, but it was so sweet about the snipers!! If all the ships would start taking skeet practice off of the stern... of course nothing like twin fiftys mounted every fifty feet or so. If I were a Somalian Pirate, that would give me pause.

Damn! Look at the rust on the dust cover, mag release, and barrel! He must just sit it outside when he gets off of patrol. I think his partner needs more electrical tape on his mags too.

Thing is, I'm sure that rust, (and there's almost certainly more inside the firearm and not visible in the pic), doesn't prevent this "soldier's" AK from going *bang*, (or *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* etc on full auto), every time his skinny finger pulls the trigger. Gotta admire the AK's unequaled reliability, even when employed by misguided and dangerous people. Hell if I could I'd trade this kid a shiny new Saiga for the rifle he's got there.. factory selective fire.. /drool.

At any rate, I still think my caption for this pic is the best: "Trick or treat, muthafucka!" :D