In less than 20 days... Rafiella 3 infected the entire planet short of Japan and Madagascar... Only 2 hospitals are working on a cure... They have 1800 days for an ETA...

Meanwhile... life as we know it has ceased to exist...

In just over 2 months... 4.2 BILLION people have died... an average of 76 million people die every single day...

In just under 3 months... 5.7 BILLION people have died... an average of 61 million people die daily...

3 months into the outbreak... a vaccine looks to be over 10 years away...

The world watches in horror as region after region becomes nothing more than a desolate wasteland... barren of human life... Greenland is the first landmass to become extinct after just 135 days of the virus being unleashed by an unthinkable government decision... seeking a "NEW WORLD ORDER" and a One World Government...

Canada... Cuba... Australia... follow in the wake of Greenland... Australia, Peru, South Africa, Argentina... are next... Russia... Mexico... United States... Indonesia... Brazil... all become sterile, desolate wastelands....

Eastern Europe, and the Middle East soon follow in their wake...

North Africa and western Europe soon fall as well... a mere 195 days into the Outbreak...

India and China... The last two remaining infected regions fall...

My score... 71,502...

Not very good when viewing the all time high scores... but I am satisfied that I wiped out 95% of the world!! :up:

:smoke:

Apparently, I suck at creating world-ending diseases.

I went the parasite route. Only managed to completely wipe out Canada and New Zealand. The first vaccination attempt failed, but the second one succeeded.

Apparently the diseases' ferocity is inversely proportional to how scary its name is. "Demon Weaver" burnt itself out in no time but my swine-flu inspired "Piggy Sniffles" turned out to be the world-ending scourge of mankind. :rolleyes: