KROSS PRE-ORDER SPECIAL!!! Saiga12 Tri-Rails $98.50

We're excited to announce a limited time KROSS Firearm Accessories Pre-Order Special!

You can now reserve your KROSS Saiga 12 FL Tri-Rail for only $98.50!!! This is the best deal on the market for a top of the line American made railed hand guard with aggressive looks and loaded features! Offer will only last through 08-08-2009 so get them while you can!

We will also be re-opening our free shipping on all KROSS HELLION shorty tri-rails! I will have pictures of our first pre-production hand guards up by the end of the week!

All Full Length KROSS Tri-Rail customers who have already pre-ordered with us will receive this discount as well the free shipping that came with the initial pre-order sale.

We anticipate shipping to begin around August 20. Jump on this deal while you can and GET IN THE KROSS-FIRE!

KROSSFLtrirail.jpg

Thats a nice looking tri-rail. I think this is a good one for those looking to have a rail but wanting to keep their irons be it Krebs or HK. Although the Chaos rail is a good product, I think this is a better tri-rail.

The Chaos as a tri-rail seems imcomplete as if it is waiting to be completed with the top rail. This rail with the extended heat vents hugging the gas block completes the tri-rail look. The problem with the Chaos is that those vents are part of the top rail hence why it looks like its waiting for the top piece. However the Chaos is a great "quad" rail once completed with both top and bottom pieces.

With all these sales on rails for the S12, I wonder if anyone is having a big sale on S12s so that I can take advantage of the sale on the rails. Always more things to buy.

Is your rail machined ?

I think you phrased your question incorrectly. I think you want to know if it is produced from a casting, or milled from a solid billet ingot or extrusion. It is 6061 which is a pretty standard grade for aftermarket products. Hope this helps you get the answer you are looking for. :super:

I also don't know the answer of how it is produced, but I do know if it is from a billet or extrusion... this is a good deal.

The chaos tri rail has the 2 side vents on the rail the trirail is a 3 piece rail while the quad rail is a 2 piece rail looks identical to the kross look on the 2nd page of the chaos rail sale and there is a pic of a saiga with the rail but nice looking rail nonethe less any pics with it mounted ?

Thats a nice looking tri-rail. I think this is a good one for those looking to have a rail but wanting to keep their irons be it Krebs or HK. Although the Chaos rail is a good product, I think this is a better tri-rail.

The Chaos as a tri-rail seems imcomplete as if it is waiting to be completed with the top rail. This rail with the extended heat vents hugging the gas block completes the tri-rail look. The problem with the Chaos is that those vents are part of the top rail hence why it looks like its waiting for the top piece. However the Chaos is a great "quad" rail once completed with both top and bottom pieces.

With all these sales on rails for the S12, I wonder if anyone is having a big sale on S12s so that I can take advantage of the sale on the rails. Always more things to buy.

Ha,Ha,Ha, leapers has got to be going fucking batty, but I have to clear up your statement about the Chaos rail not hugging the barrel. The top vents are designed to do just that, they form to the barrel, pic below. Heres my take, if there was only one type of car, one type of gun, and all women looked the same, this would be a pretty boring world to live in, right! The people over a period of time will decide which products rise to the top and stay there. Please buy American, and we all win!!!

ventedoption.jpg

Looks good,

Do you have pictures of the prototype on a gun? I'd like to see how it looks.

Also, how's the rail holding up to recoil? Have you tested it with forward grips!?

I'm liking the look but I want to make sure It's gonna hold up.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for all of the compliments and questions...I'll try to get to everyone.

1) Handguard will be weighed soon. I'll try to have that info up with posting of pictures.

2) Pictures should be up by Friday afternoon.

3) The hand guard is made from 6061 Aluminum and is high tolerance extruded. Billet pieces are very neat and we did consider that as an option but, as Cameron will tell you, it's just too difficult to justify the expense in manufacturing a billet product and remain price competitive with overseas companies producing pot metal products.

Zach

Ha,Ha,Ha, leapers has got to be going fucking batty, but I have to clear up your statement about the Chaos rail not hugging the barrel. The top vents are designed to do just that, they form to the barrel, pic below. Heres my take, if there was only one type of car, one type of gun, and all women looked the same, this would be a pretty boring world to live in, right! The people over a period of time will decide which products rise to the top and stay there. Please buy American, and we all win!!!

ventedoption.jpg

Thanks Cameron. It's been a tough past six months getting everything together and ready to go with the way the economy has been and it feels good to be able to offer a better product than what overseas companies are producing while being price compeitive as well. Granted, these prices won't last for long but even without the sale we feel we can offer a tremendous value at a great price.

Let me say this, Cameron, you said it best when you said if we all buy American then everyone wins. Folks, you can't go wrong with Chaos products, and I'm positive KROSS customers are going to be happy as well. There's enough room in this market for some variety and each product has its own strengths. For instance, we will not be getting into the quad rail segment, but Chaos rails offer a great quadrail set up that is compatible with their tri-rails if customers feel they will eventually want to have a quad rail.

The most important thing is that we're both proud American producers and Saiga 12 Business Members.

Zach

Looks good,

Also, how's the rail holding up to recoil? Have you tested it with forward grips!?

Thanks!

No official range time on the the final product yet, however, judging from how our other prototypes have held up we're very confident in this platform. Recoil and forward grips will not be a problem. They are designed specifically to take plenty of abuse and keep on trucking. Furthermore, all of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty.

Zach

ventedoption.jpg

Cameron I have a Tromix S-17 8" SBS and was wondering if you are ever thinking about a quad rail setup to fit that platform ? I have a Kross Hellion on preorder but if you ever go the SBS route would love to have one of yours also.

Both you guys are doin great things. keep up the fine work and keep the products commin !!!

Edited by gmorgan

So no "love" for the Hellion for a price break?

What's up with the lower prices on full sized rails, but for those who own SBS models...we pay regular prices. I guess you guys figured that if we can afford the $200 stamp that we are cash cows. LOL

Well, since Chaos does not offer an SBS rail, that I will be getting a Hellion.

What's up with the lower prices on full sized rails, but for those who own SBS models...we pay regular prices. I guess you guys figured that if we can afford the $200 stamp that we are cash cows. LOL

+1

Aubie,

Not sure if you know but we opened free shipping back up for all Hellion pre-orders through August 8.

It's a little more difficult to discount the SBS rails due to there being a much smaller market for them compared to the full length hand guard market. Despite their popularity, there really aren't a whole lot of them around compared to the stock length models and that makes it much more difficult to profit or even break even in an acceptable time frame. Because it's more of a specialty item/niche market, the price tag is a little less flexible but we believe our prices are very competitive for the value you'll be getting and we're confident you'll love your HELLION.

Zach

I said it to Cameron and I'll say it to y'all, that's a fucking awesome deal!!! :up:

+1

Looks good,

Thanks!

No official range time on the the final product yet, however, judging from how our other prototypes have held up we're very confident in this platform. Recoil and forward grips will not be a problem. They are designed specifically to take plenty of abuse and keep on trucking. Furthermore, all of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty.

Zach

Were your prototypes made the same as the final product? Same material etc?

Thanks!

Were your prototypes made the same as the final product? Same material etc?

Thanks!

Our prototypes were made from a non-metal material but we put them through some light testing anyway with no problems at all. The end product hand guard is made from 6061 Aluminum which of course is much stronger.

Thanks Cameron. It's been a tough past six months getting everything together and ready to go with the way the economy has been and it feels good to be able to offer a better product than what overseas companies are producing while being price compeitive as well. Granted, these prices won't last for long but even without the sale we feel we can offer a tremendous value at a great price.

Let me say this, Cameron, you said it best when you said if we all buy American then everyone wins. Folks, you can't go wrong with Chaos products, and I'm positive KROSS customers are going to be happy as well. There's enough room in this market for some variety and each product has its own strengths. For instance, we will not be getting into the quad rail segment, but Chaos rails offer a great quadrail set up that is compatible with their tri-rails if customers feel they will eventually want to have a quad rail.

The most important thing is that we're both proud American producers and Saiga 12 Business Members.

Zach

I'm probably a lot older than most of you guys, and have many years experience in business, especially sales and marketing (no, they're NOT the same thing). And while I'm not in the market for a tri- or quad rail on my converted S-12, I find Zach's statements reveal much that many might not pick up. His attitude and positive comments regarding his competitor and the market itself speaks volumes about his integrity and honesty. Only someone with much honor would speak so well of his competitor, and his words are telling. I think that any Koss products put on the market will be made and sold with the integrity that Zach included with his comments on his competitor.

No, I have no connection in any way with Koss, Zach, or any aspect of his business at all. I just enjoy seeing a businessman conduct himself in a positive manner that wittingly or not, says more about his business approach than any claims he could make would. I think any prospective customer can buy his products with confidence.

Congratulations, Zach. You just did yourself more good than a lot of advertising dollars ever could.

Good luck with this and future ventures. We need more people like you.

Zach,

Is the anodizing a Type II or Type III? I understand it's a tough time to get into business...that being said, I just don't understand how an SBS rail will cost more than a standard rail. There is more material being used in a full sized S12 compared to an SBS rail.

I work for a large flashlight company and I know that our company does not charge more for a small flashlight compared to a full sized light.

Since you are the only game in town, I will try a Hellion. I had Tony add the rail to my S17, but the bottom rail moves since there is just one screw holding the rail. I dislike knowing that my FVG moves around...and I haven't even fired the S17 yet. I can only image the movement that will occur during firing.

Zach,

Is the anodizing a Type II or Type III? I understand it's a tough time to get into business...that being said, I just don't understand how an SBS rail will cost more than a standard rail. There is more material being used in a full sized S12 compared to an SBS rail.

I work for a large flashlight company and I know that our company does not charge more for a small flashlight compared to a full sized light.

Since you are the only game in town, I will try a Hellion. I had Tony add the rail to my S17, but the bottom rail moves since there is just one screw holding the rail. I dislike knowing that my FVG moves around...and I haven't even fired the S17 yet. I can only image the movement that will occur during firing.

Aubie,

The hand guards will be type III hard coat black anodized.

Our full length hand guards normally run at $128.95 and will be sold at that price following the pre-order special end date of 08-08-2009. The Hellion S-17 hand guard will remain at $117.95, however, all orders through 08-08-09 will receive free shipping. So in answering your question we normally do have the Kross FL Tri Rail priced higher than our SBS rail.

I understand you're concern over the VFG issue with your current set up. Having a VFG that moves around on the S17 would make me a little uneasy as well! Especially under rapid firing. Rest assured, this product is geared toward addressing that very issue among others and I'm confident you're going to love the value and function it will add to your weapon.

Zach

Zach

I'm probably a lot older than most of you guys, and have many years experience in business, especially sales and marketing (no, they're NOT the same thing). And while I'm not in the market for a tri- or quad rail on my converted S-12, I find Zach's statements reveal much that many might not pick up. His attitude and positive comments regarding his competitor and the market itself speaks volumes about his integrity and honesty. Only someone with much honor would speak so well of his competitor, and his words are telling. I think that any Koss products put on the market will be made and sold with the integrity that Zach included with his comments on his competitor.

No, I have no connection in any way with Koss, Zach, or any aspect of his business at all. I just enjoy seeing a businessman conduct himself in a positive manner that wittingly or not, says more about his business approach than any claims he could make would. I think any prospective customer can buy his products with confidence.

Congratulations, Zach. You just did yourself more good than a lot of advertising dollars ever could.

Good luck with this and future ventures. We need more people like you.

Thank you for the kind words, StarPD! We truly appreciate it.

Zach

Just ordered a Hellion for my Tromix that's under construction.

A VFG on the rail should really help with recoil management (even though the recoil is NOTHING compared to a 14" 870!). I also am looking forward to putting a light on the forend.