i recently just started buying up all the nessecary parts to do a full conversion pretty much and bought the intrafuse T6 collap. stock from MAA and didnt know that if i wanted to move the FCG forward i could not use this stock. So i contacted MAA (talked to Charlie) and told them i needed to return the stock and needed to have it replaced with a single piece collap. T6 buttstock and the command arms galil pistol grip. Well i had my dad mail out the original in the exact box it came in, to the exact return mailing address the package came to me with; Oxford, MS and then my dad found out that they are a 2 man operation and they use a cell phone for a business phone. No big deal. My problem is that my dad mailed the package back air freight 2 day delivery and called Nathan (the owner) at MAA and he claims it didnt get there and to track the package. Good thing we insured it for up to $200. So we tracked the package and it arrived at MAA 9:52 AM on Monday the 13th of July and that was a week ago from Monday (the 20th) and he claims he doesn's have it. We are still waiting on a reponse from them. Any suggestions..? They need to turn this package up... :killer:

How is anybody here going to help you track your package?

I don't understand the point of this post........ :rolleyes:

wellll spartacus, duh...no one here is going to help me track my package and i know that...the point of this post is to share my current unfortunate situation with mississippi auto arms and to see if anyone had any suggestions on what i should do or if anyone has had any ______ up situations like this with their company. I guess i will have to just wait it out for a bit till i get a response from these guys.

Common sense would tell you to call them and get an answer--ya think?

why do people insist on leavin responses like this...i have called many times. Like i said they use a cell phone for a business phone and rarely answer when i have called. When my dad called he talked with Charlie, 1 of the only 2 employees that work there, and he gave us Nathan's phone number. When we called the owner, he didnt answer and we left a message saying that we had tracked it and that it arrived at their business over a week ago. So it sounds like they priorities as a business are not in line to satisfy their customers. It could even be a simple mistake, which would be hard to make considering it was a LARGE box and it had a letter in it explaining my return/situation and leaving my phone number and invoice number to make it easier on them...

I guess i will have to just wait it out for a bit till i get a response from these guys.

Hey, now there's an idea!

You are lucky they accepted returns on gun parts at all, it's not like they are running a Wallmart.

Give them a chance to get to it, they may have a few other things to do besides processing parts

you returned because you decided you didn't want them.

I guess i will have to just wait it out for a bit till i get a response from these guys.

You are lucky they accepted returns on gun parts at all, it's not like they are running a Wallmart.

Give them a chance to get to it, they may have a few other things to do besides processing parts

true. that was my lack of knowledge and research about my saiga in the first place. not knowing i ordered the wrong part for waht i intended to do with my shotgun. but they do accept returns and its not a matter of giving them time to get to it. The owner of the business straight up said he didnt have it when the U.S. Postal service clearly tracked that it had been delivered to Mississippi Auto Arm's operating address over a week ago. Not giving them time to get to it would be simple if he said, yes the package is here, we are a busy company and we will get to it when we get the time but that's not the case.

why do people insist on leavin responses like this...i have called many times. Like i said they use a cell phone for a business phone and rarely answer when i have called. When my dad called he talked with Charlie, 1 of the only 2 employees that work there, and he gave us Nathan's phone number. When we called the owner, he didnt answer and we left a message saying that we had tracked it and that it arrived at their business over a week ago. So it sounds like they priorities as a business are not in line to satisfy their customers. It could even be a simple mistake, which would be hard to make considering it was a LARGE box and it had a letter in it explaining my return/situation and leaving my phone number and invoice number to make it easier on them...

The concern you are dealing with is extremely reputable in the forum's experience. Any frustraion is understandable but must be taken into consiceration. Anyone you are dealing with is human and there are variables that need to be taken into account. I have no business connections with them at all but would advise to continue working within the system to a successful conclusion. If not, please continue your course of approach.

The concern you are dealing with is extremely reputable in the forum's experience. Any frustraion is understandable but must be taken into consiceration. Anyone you are dealing with is human and there are variables that need to be taken into account. I have no business connections with them at all but would advise to continue working within the system to a successful conclusion. If not, please continue your course of approach.

no doubt. i hear ya.

I think this is the approach that most people should learn to accept with anything Saiga...

just my .o2 :angel:

true. that was my lack of knowledge and research about my saiga in the first place. not knowing i ordered the wrong part for waht i intended to do with my shotgun. but they do accept returns and its not a matter of giving them time to get to it. The owner of the business straight up said he didnt have it when the U.S. Postal service clearly tracked that it had been delivered to Mississippi Auto Arm's operating address over a week ago. Not giving them time to get to it would be simple if he said, yes the package is here, we are a busy company and we will get to it when we get the time but that's not the case.

There is another problem. USPS is the worst at tracking. I had a package not arrive at my home a few years ago and it said it was. Came to find out they delivered it across the street. At least yours is insured.

I was out when your Dad called and one of the new employees gave a cell phone number out instead of the store number. We have not received the package, but we told your Dad yesterday we would overnight the replacement parts to your new address at no extra charge to you for shipping until claim with post office is resolved. We have left voicemails for you and him, but have not received a response. What more can we do?

i recently just started buying up all the nessecary parts to do a full conversion pretty much and bought the intrafuse T6 collap. stock from MAA and didnt know that if i wanted to move the FCG forward i could not use this stock. So i contacted MAA (talked to Charlie) and told them i needed to return the stock and needed to have it replaced with a single piece collap. T6 buttstock and the command arms galil pistol grip. Well i had my dad mail out the original in the exact box it came in, to the exact return mailing address the package came to me with; Oxford, MS and then my dad found out that they are a 2 man operation and they use a cell phone for a business phone. No big deal. My problem is that my dad mailed the package back air freight 2 day delivery and called Nathan (the owner) at MAA and he claims it didnt get there and to track the package. Good thing we insured it for up to $200. So we tracked the package and it arrived at MAA 9:52 AM on Monday the 13th of July and that was a week ago from Monday (the 20th) and he claims he doesn's have it. We are still waiting on a reponse from them. Any suggestions..? They need to turn this package up... :killer:
I was out when your Dad called and one of the new employees gave a cell phone number out instead of the store number. We have not received the package, but we told your Dad yesterday we would overnight the replacement parts to your new address at no extra charge to you for shipping until claim with post office is resolved. We have left voicemails for you and him, but have not received a response. What more can we do?

Now I call that personal service!

I have purchased many items from MAA and have never had an issue.

Resolved, next. This is why I will get my stock from my local arms dealer. It's the only thing that has to fit me. all others I am buying in hopes the recommendations here are correct. As with all anonymous internet contacts you do not know 100%

of the time the agenda of a poster. It's the reason we tell our kids to be careful.

Edited by lilguy

i appreciate your perseverance to resolve this problem. I had not recieved any voicemails nor calls from you guys until this morning. I called back instantly becuse i missed the call and i spoke with Charles, the guy i spoke with when i first called to ask about returning an item. He told me that they had found the package that was delivered to you and he needed my credit card number so they could charge me for the new parts and needed my new address where i am now living and that they would next day air. He also apologized for the delay. That was more than i expected and i appreciate everything you guys have done. There is no more for you to do. Thank you for what you have done and i appreciate your service.

MAA/Nathan runs a great company, there's no reason anyone should be concerned about dealing with him.

Absolutely! They have always been straight up with me! I would rate them a A+ vendor!

Resolved, next. This is why I will get my stock from my local arms dealer. It's the only thing that has to fit me. all others I am buying in hopes the recommendations here are correct. As with all anonymous internet contacts you do not know 100% of the time the agenda of a poster. It's the reason we tell our kids to be careful.

Good Advice! ... for kids anyway.

However most people here are adults and the truth is that Nathan and company are not only solid vendors they are members of our forum. This "Internet 101" advice is out of place to people that know this company well.

Hang around awhile, you will see what I mean.

My only dealing with MAA was for a Saiga 12 stock also, they were prompt and professional in taking the stock back

and providing a refund. AAAplus from me to MAA!!! As with all the other vendors on this forum. Especially Carolina

Shooter's Supply. Gregg must have his mailbox on his office desk. Sometimes products arrive almost before you order

them. GREAT JOB ALL OF YOU!! Thanks from all of us, for giving us the product's that make our addiction more reliable

and fun!!