NEW THINKING IS THE THING THAT MAKES THIS PLACE (U.S.A.) GREAT! GRACE IS WHAT IS NEEDED FOR EVERYONE, RIGHT. I'M A NEWBIE, AND I POSTED A THOUGHT TO BENIFET CONTRIBUTERS ON THIS SITE . NOW I AM TREATED AS AN OUTCAST BY THE FORUM ELITE. NO OFFENCE BUT WTF. SHOW SOME GRACE. IF YOU NEED TO CORRECT ME, THEN SEND A MESSAGE. SIMPLE RIGHT? JUST A THOUGHT. THANKS.

NEW THINKING IS THE THING THAT MAKES THIS PLACE (U.S.A.) GREAT! GRACE IS WHAT IS NEEDED FOR EVERYONE, RIGHT. I'M A NEWBIE, AND I POSTED A THOUGHT TO BENIFET CONTRIBUTERS ON THIS SITE . NOW I AM TREATED AS AN OUTCAST BY THE FORUM ELITE. NO OFFENCE BUT WTF. SHOW SOME GRACE. IF YOU NEED TO CORRECT ME, THEN SEND A MESSAGE. SIMPLE RIGHT? JUST A THOUGHT. THANKS.

Waite:> if you have a beef with their rules, posting a new thread about it isn't going to do anything except get you banned. I suggest just apologizing and get on with what ever it is you came here to do. Owning, shooting and modifying the Saiga family of rifles is an incredibly fun hobby, so try not to burn bridges ok....

:smoke: my 2 cents :smoke:

Edited by bigsal

I informed you of the forum rules, which as a mod I am charged with enforcing, gave you suggestions on how to approach presenting your innovation, and did not ding you with any sort of warning. You have yet to incur any wrath here. Your bitching and continued use of CAPS does nothing to enhance your status on the forum. Just go with the flow and all will be well.

Someone needs a hug and a tissue.

waite, could you repost the rules to the forum a few more times? I didn't get them the first time you posted them, then the second time, I forgot how to read. This time, please repost them in all caps.

If you want some respect, give some, being a whiny douche bag isn't going to get you any.

Edited by vbrtrmn