Hollywood Flordia Cop gets caught framing a young lady.

Let me first say Im not one of those "I hate cops" guys. There are bad people and good people.

These Hollywood Florida Cops for instance are VERY bad guys.

One of them rear ends a lady in trafic, see what they do to help cover it up....DOH!!!!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/h...,0,350771.story

Edited by Bean.223
Let me first say Im not one of those "I hate cops" guys. There are bad people and good people.

These Hollywood Florida Cops for instance are VERY bad guys.

One of them rear ends a lady in trafic, see what they do to help cover it up....DOH!!!!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/h...,0,350771.story

Shit like this is why I have a serious distrust of LEO, I don't HATE them, I just don't trust ANY of them. And that's a damn shame :(

Shit like this is why I have a serious distrust of LEO, I don't HATE them, I just don't trust ANY of them. And that's a damn shame :(

:rolleyes: Grow up!

We recruit out the same gene pool as everyone else on the planet. Cops come in all flavors, good, bad and neutral. Taking one negative story and trying to color any profession is childlike. If you don't believe me go to Google, type in the name of your favorite profession and follow it with words like, arrest, charged, misbehavior and scandal. You will see what I mean.

You know, this has been a really bad year for having to hang your head in shame for the actions of a selfish few. I think that if my head gets any lower they will have to place a skin graft on my lower lip from all of the dragging. I'm going to leave it at that and sit this one out. :angry:

:rolleyes: Grow up!

Cops come in all flavors, good, bad and neutral.

While watching the video I was having a little trouble picking out the good ones and the neutral ones. Which ones were they again?

I will take that bet... :devil:

I am going to PIN It at the top of this section...

Bring MY S-12 with you to the FUN SHOOT... :haha:

For the OTHER mods... Theres a crisp NEW franklin in it for ya to leave this thread ALONE... :up:

:smoke:

Man fuck this bullshit...I'm not even gonna waste my time lookin at the link. Bean wtf man? Haven't we already had enough damn cop hatin threads lately?

Don't worry cobra, I'll change the subject and help you cover this one up!

Puppy_thrown_Iraq.gif

how am i doing? :haha:

Gotta make it hard for indy to keep this thread here for 22's sake...

Edited by Nailbomb

These Hollywood cops are real geniuses, aren't they? How do they not know what their own equipment is capable of recording? Of course, regardless of whether or not they knew their scheme to falsely accuse this young lady of causing the accident could have been caught on tape, the fact that not only one, but apparently several cops were willing to do this is disgusting, but unfortunately not suprising.

Edited by post-apocalyptic
Man fuck this bullshit...I'm not even gonna waste my time lookin at the link. Bean wtf man? Haven't we already had enough damn cop hatin threads lately?

I get really tired of the cop bashing on here too.

But if leos get out of line, it needs to be discussed.

And this time, those asswhipes deserve whatever they get!

As Georgia said, ya gotta hang yer head on this one.

As said by others there are good and bad cops, it is unfortunate that the bad cops do so much damage to the reputations of all of them.

I don't really understand why many people don't realize that when you fuck-up, if you admit to your mistake, others will think better of you.

I work on Sheridan street in Hollywood....

Azrial, the problem here is that you have several cops who are all doing the WRONG thing. Not one says "Fuck that, I'm not going to lie" . . . Are you saying that all the cops at the scene were the bad few? It's hard for me to believe that 100% of the bad cops all showed up at the same accident....

Maybe the LEOs need to stop protecting each other when the actions of the bad "few" are clearly illegal and immoral.

Apparently the Bad cops cover up, the neutral/good cops stand by idly with their mouths shut as they watch the bad cops try to ruin the life of a girl.

Power Corrupts... giving cops power corrupts cops... Not all cops are bad, just as not all politicians are bad... but there's only one senator I'd trust leaving 99% of bad/neutral ones out there.... Where's the Ron Paul Police academy when you need it?

I have a problem because there are 29 other cases that they are material witnesses to. Those defendents will now probably walk regardless of how guilty they actually are!

Unfortunately society is hurt worse than the lady. If she actually was driving drunk, she is now free to go.

I don't condone what the police did, but by undermining law enforcement in general, we make our communites a worse place because it emboldens criminals.

I have a problem because there are 29 other cases that they are material witnesses to. Those defendents will now probably walk regardless of how guilty they actually are!

Unfortunately society is hurt worse than the lady. If she actually was driving drunk, she is now free to go.

I don't condone what the police did, but by undermining law enforcement in general, we make our communites a worse place because it emboldens criminals.

I'd rather see 1,000,000 guilty walk free than ONE innocent be jailed.

As stated above I'm not one of those people who has a problem with authority or LEOs. I know the job is hard. I wouldn't/couldn't do it. I have a high school friend who is IPD. He tells me how you go through certain "hoods" and the people will be in their front yards yelling and complaining to you while doing nothing to help.

Then of course weeks go by and you end up saving that person's family members life......AND THEY STILL wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. not to mention having to deal with child molesters, drunks, drug addicts etc.

You'll never find a post of mine on this board OR any other board saying how much I hate Police, it doesn't exsist. If its a question of a weather a guy should have gotten tazered, or shot, you need T O N S of evidence before you can say a LEO did something wrong in my opinion.

And IF YOU PLEASE WATCH THE VID. You'll see these gentlemen did B A D!!

Nobody should interpret any of my comments as bashing anyone except for bad cops, but the whole arguement is not that simple. The whole "Good cop vs Bad cop" thing is rediculous. I doubt if anybody here can really tell me what "good cop" or a "bad cop" is. And I know that nobody can say how many there are good vs bad. How about if the cop in the video saved someones life the day before this happened? Is he still a bad cop?, a good cop? half and half? I would say there are very few truly "good" or truly "bad" cops. I think there are very many "mostly good" and very few "mostly bad" cops. That holds true for most people too. And then it depends on the circumstances and what other "kinds" of cops the individual finds himself in the company of. The problem is that you don't get to call 911 and tell them to only send you the good cops, please. You don't get to choose who pulls you over. So when we read these kind of stories you have to come to the realization that you never know what you are going to get and you had better treat everyone with a little bit of suspicion. One thing that would go a long way for me is restoring some faith in the way policing is done is if every once in a while you would hear that a certain officer turned another officer in for wrongdoing. That would let me know that they are walking the walk and policing each other as well. But I never hear of that. I'm sure it happens every now and then, but seeing as how police are in the best position to see wrongdoing by other police those kinds of cases should be alot more common.

I will take that bet... :devil:

I am going to PIN It at the top of this section...

Bring MY S-12 with you to the FUN SHOOT... :haha:

For the OTHER mods... Theres a crisp NEW franklin in it for ya to leave this thread ALONE... :up:

:smoke:

Cheater!!! :boxing:

Oh, my S12 will be coming with my to the shoot.....................but it'll also be going home with me when I leave :D .

But still, you're free to shoot it as much as you want. Just don't get too attached, lol.

I get really tired of the cop bashing on here too.

But if leos get out of line, it needs to be discussed.

And this time, those asswhipes deserve whatever they get!

As Georgia said, ya gotta hang yer head on this one.

Discussed. I think that is apropriate.

My biggest concern with this kind of stuff is, what if you end up on the wrong end of something/someone like this, and there is no video of what happened? What if your life is at stake?

Don't worry cobra, I'll change the subject and help you cover this one up!

Puppy_thrown_Iraq.gif

how am i doing? :haha:

Gotta make it hard for indy to keep this thread here for 22's sake...

Thats fucked up what they did to that dog...... where did you come across that at?

Thats fucked up what they did to that dog...... where did you come across that at?

If they had it it was probably a stray. Stray animals are disease carriers, its not like the states over there...

The only fucked up thing is the glee they have for the act, and that they stoped to take video.

That gif, and many more of the really messed up ones I post around here can be found at "jj.am". yes, thats the web address for it. Its little more than a database that stores files that come up frequently on 4chan. if you've ever been there you know what to expect.

Edited by Nailbomb

That puppy footage is about a year old. ALOT of leftist went crazy over it, the "real" story supposedly was that the puppy was already dead and some a hole adds puppy yipping sound affects to it later. Of course this gif has no sound.....but that's the story I heard.

I understand your defensiveness, Azrial. Howevever, the recording makes plain the conspiracy these cops had agreed to to blame this girl for hitting one of their patrol cars. I don't care if she was drunk or not, (the video doesn't indicate this decisively one way or the other, no breathalizer is on tape), she was not at fault for the accident, one of the officers was. The fact that they would agree to fraudulently ascribe this to her, ("to protect a cop"), is troubling, period.

I maintain that the fact that these cops apparently don't know that their equipment is capable of recording their "little scheme" is pathetic and they deserve severe disciplinary action taken against them, (up to and including dismissal from the police force), for what they planned to do. This woman has enough problems with a DUI. She sure as shit doesn't need a fraudulent claim of initiating the accident added to that. The actions of these officers which are caught on tape are absolutely despicable.. and because of what the way they've so casually destroyed their credibility as reputable and trustworthy officers, many guilty people with pending cases where these officers were witnesses could/will walk.

Great job, Hollywood PD!

Edited by post-apocalyptic
I understand your defensiveness, Azrial.

Exactly why would I need to be defensive? I believe that you are the one that has a reason to be defensive. For anyone here brave enough to post their profession I will be happy to go over to Google and dredge up all the muck that all of your fellow practitioners have wrought. We can then hyperbole these stories to blacken the names of you and everyone else who practices your craft, and it would be no more idiotic then this.

Howevever, the recording makes plain the conspiracy these cops had agreed to to blame this girl for hitting one of their patrol cars. I don't care if she was drunk or not, (the video doesn't indicate this decisively one way or the other, no breathalizer is on tape), she was not at fault for the accident, one of the officers was. The fact that they would agree to fraudulently ascribe this to her, ("to protect a cop"), is troubling, period.

I maintain that the fact that these cops apparently don't know that their equipment is capable of recording their "little scheme" is pathetic and they deserve severe disciplinary action taken against them, (up to and including dismissal from the police force), for what they planned to do. .... Great job, Hollywood PD!

Where have I or anyone else said different? I will say that a Internet released video is hardly "evidence" but if proved true, they should be booted from the profession, at the least. I would consider chargeing them if I was their CLEO.

If they had it it was probably a stray. Stray animals are disease carriers, its not like the states over there...

The only fucked up thing is the glee they have for the act, and that they stoped to take video.

That gif, and many more of the really messed up ones I post around here can be found at "jj.am". yes, thats the web address for it. Its little more than a database that stores files that come up frequently on 4chan. if you've ever been there you know what to expect.

That puppy footage is about a year old. ALOT of leftist went crazy over it, the "real" story supposedly was that the puppy was already dead and some a hole adds puppy yipping sound affects to it later. Of course this gif has no sound.....but that's the story I heard.

I remember that vid got posted on a lot of forums. In the actual video, the camera guy says the "throwers" last name (and maybe it was even visible on his gear, at one point?). His identity was uncovered and action was taken, and he was supposedly legally reprimanded in some way or another. That's what I remember hearing anyway.

It doesn't look dead to me, it's "curling up" as most animals would do when you grab them by the back of the neck (like their mother would). If it were dead, it would be hanging limp.

As far as it being diseased and needing to be put down. If that was the case, so be it. I understand that. But throwing it over a cliff? Come on now. These guys have weapons. Put a bullet through it's head, if it really needs to be put down.

I'm no "leftist" but that video still pisses me off. I hope that guy and his buddies get raped fast and die slow.