Bwahahahaha!!!!!!

Very nice on a side note Will=redjacketfirearms ? If so where did you guys move to ?

On Mammoth off of Monterrey.

And neither on is good looking. Thats left to me.

Will, post the vid, I suck at the retard net and am owned by such tasks or I'd do it.

It is as quiet as a suppressed .223 for the most part.

Edited by rockmup
Where do i buy one?

how can i buy one?

when can i buy one?

why haven't i bought one?

You are in luck. Indiana doesn't allow short-barreled shotguns but does allow suppressors. So if you can find a local NFA dealer to handle the transfer, and you have got the money, I am sure you can order one from Will anytime you want.

http://www.redstick-firearms.com/suppresso...uppressors.html

You the MAN Will! The first thing I noticed in the video was that no one had ear muffs on. lol.

Shooting inside a small metal building with the door's closed , running a mix of 7.5 and #4 High brass 1 1/4 oz heavy field load's. Didn't even bother the dog . I'd say it was successful test :devil:

You the MAN Will! The first thing I noticed in the video was that no one had ear muffs on. lol.

Shooting inside a small metal building with the door's closed , running a mix of 7.5 and #4 High brass 1 1/4 oz heavy field load's. Didn't even bother the dog . I'd say it was successful test :devil:

You need to name that thing "Chris Benoit"... Silent, violent and a little bit fuckin' Crazy......

You need to name that thing "Chris Benoit"... Silent, violent and a little bit fuckin' Crazy......

Let's just call it The Crippler then.

After what he did I have it in my plans to go urinate on his grave if I ever get the chance.

Let's just call it The Crippler then.

After what he did I have it in my plans to go urinate on his grave if I ever get the chance.

+1