1) This cop sucks... he was not concerned with shooting innocent bystanders

2) The gun likely sucked, as do all things chinese made*

*The only things that the chinese can make that has any value at all... are babies. I am not going to hold their race against them and the act of having a baby constitutes "making" something.

1) This cop sucks... he was not concerned with shooting innocent bystanders

2) The gun likely sucked, as do all things chinese made*

*The only things that the chinese can make that has any value at all... are babies. I am not going to hold their race against them and the act of having a baby constitutes "making" something.

1) The first thing I thought was "Damn, he's shooting blindly with all these people around behind the guy he was trying to shoot!" :eek: .

2) Guns are one of the things that the Chinese are good at making.

Chinese cops don't mess around. Someone else posted some pictures of Chinese police "negotiating" with a guy holding a kid at a window's edge, threatening to drop him/her. The negotiation consisted of one cop talking to the guy from inside the room, keeping his attention. While another cop creeped up from the ledge of the building-side.............and shot the hostage taker in the dome. :lol: I like "negotiating" like that.

I tend to hit what I am shooting at, even under stress. But then I know from exsperence.

How many of you are sure that you will do better when the chips are down? I have seen more then one Bullseye shooter miss when it counted...

Edited by Azrial
How many of you are sure that you will do better when the chips are down? I have seen more then one Bullseye shooter miss when it counted...

(Luckily) I've never had to shoot under stress (and hope I never have to, unless for a class or something similar). My main concern was the cop shooting so wildly with all those people in the background. :horror:

Hell, I was at a range in PA where an employee was mowing some grass right behind me, and just the loud ass mower threw me off :ph34r::ded: .

You'd be surprised how interested the Chinese engineers at work are when it comes to shooting, I have had several of them ask all sorts of questions regarding firearms...

I guess Norinco T56, 1911 are all pieces of crap {/sarcasm