Chaos Rails, Labor day $99.95 sale !!!

does the quad rail fit overtop of the ones with an adjustable leaf sight?

http://www.raacfirearms.com/Saiga_12.htm (pic of the leaf type)

or would I have to remove the leaf? (I would like to get Krebs sights anyway)

You will have to remove it.

Cameron, I pre-ordered on July 31st and haven't received an email to request payment for the rest so I am a bit worried my order was lost. Are you guys running behind with that process or should I call you guys as I was already billed the $50 pre-order? Thanks!

Cameron, I pre-ordered on July 31st and haven't received an email to request payment for the rest so I am a bit worried my order was lost. Are you guys running behind with that process or should I call you guys as I was already billed the $50 pre-order? Thanks!

We only have a small amount left from the July sale, these will be filled in this next batch. We have not made it to July 31st. orders yet.

We only have a small amount left from the July sale, these will be filled in this next batch. We have not made it to July 31st. orders yet.

Roger that. Thanks!

the bottom part of the rail, the solid "tri rail" as it were, is common to all chaos saiga12 full length rails at this time.

Mr Cam has a lot of work to do, and Im sure he planned to not have to make different bottoms (the major component of the rail system) different for each type.

yes, all tops will work on the same major lower rail component......

• Like 1

Ben, is right, Chaos rails are designed to inter change, old style, new style, HK friendly, Tri, Quad, Extended, all will work together. :smoke:

So, you could order the quad rail, and the two small metal strips with oval holes that mount right beneath the barrel and convert from Quad to Tri and Vice-a-versa?

I assume the "two small metal strips with oval holes that mount right beneath the barrel" would be an extra part for those with a quad-rail, how much are they separately? :unsure:

Ben, is right, Chaos rails are designed to inter change, old style, new style, HK friendly, Tri, Quad, Extended, all will work together. :smoke:

So, you could order the quad rail, and the two small metal strips with oval holes that mount right beneath the barrel and convert from Quad to Tri and Vice-a-versa?

I assume the "two small metal strips with oval holes that mount right beneath the barrel" would be an extra part for those with a quad-rail, how much are they separately? :unsure:

$50.00 a pair.

Just ordered!

I preordered the quadrail and another one of your packages. Will everything ship once the rails are done, or will the in-stock stuff ship right away?

Thanks!

Together.

This is likely a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway so I don't end up feeling more stupid for not asking when I should.

I preordered the quad rail today, but do I have to pay the remaining balance before the end of the month in order to take advantage of the Labor Day sale price, or do I go ahead and wait for the notification that my rail's ready to ship? Also, how do I provide my shipping address?

Thanks in advance for indulging my insomnia-induced idiocy.