Buckle up, fellow Americans, while we see how everyone else gets their McDonalds fix . . .

ASIA

mcdonalds-1.jpg

Across Asia, you can pick up a McHotdog Mega Breakfast Sausage.

mcdonalds-10.jpg

Sausage and Egg Twisty Pasta, a breakfast item. Sausage, eggs, and pasta in chicken broth and "other greens".

mcdonalds-2.jpg

Bacon potato pie. It's like an apple pie, but with mashed potatoes and bacon.

mcdonalds-3.jpg

Cheese Katsu sandwich, a fried pork sandwich stuffed with cheese.

mcdonalds-37.jpg

Double Beef Prosperity Burger from Malaysia. 2 beef patties (or chicken patties) dipped in aromatic black pepper sauce and layered with fresh onion slices in a sesame seed bun.

mcdonalds-4.jpg

The Ebi Filet-o, a fried shrimp sandwich. In Hong Kong, it's known as the Shrimp Burger

mcdonalds-5.jpg

Shake Shake fries. You dump your fries into a bag, sprinkle seasoning on them, and shake. There are several different flavors including seaweed, chargrill, French onion and salt and pepper.

mcdonalds-36.jpg

McWings - deep fried chicken wings.

mcdonalds-11.jpg

Fresh corn cup, a nice alternative to fries.

mcdonalds-12.jpg

Banana pie.

mcdonalds-40.jpg

The Shogun burger, served in Hong Kong. It's a pork patty with Teriyaki sauce and cabbage.

mcdonalds-16.jpg

Bubur Ayam, which literally translates to "chicken porridge". Chicken strips in porridge, with onions, ginger, and chili peppers.

mcdonalds-17.jpg

McSpaghetti. Spaghetti noodles served in sweet tomato-based sauce.

mcdonalds-18.jpg

McRice burger. A ground beef burger, or chicken fillet, served with special sauce in fried rice cakes.

MIDDLE EAST

mcdonalds-6.jpg

The McArabia is made with grilled chicken or grilled kofta (beef with spices). Comes with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and garlic mayonnaise, wrapped in an Arabic style pita bread.

mcdonalds-7.jpg

The Chicken Big Mac. Two breaded chicken patties (de-boned breast meat), lettuce, sesame seed bun, McDeluxe sauce, and cheese.

mcdonalds-8.jpg

The Recette Moutarde (mustard burger on ciabatta bread). Introduced in Morocco in 2006.

mcdonalds-13.jpg

The Veg McPuff Pizza. Rectangular dough, filled with tomato sauce and vegetables.

mcdonalds-14.jpg

The Paneer Salsa Wrap. Cottage cheese, drenched in cajun seasoning and then wrapped in flatbread and fried.

mcdonalds-15.jpg

The Chicken McCurry Pan. It starts off with a rectangle dish made out of dough and is topped with a tomato-curry sauce, spiced with thyme, basil, and oregano, chicken, bell peppers, and cheese.

EUROPE

mcdonalds-32.jpg

In Italy, not surprisingly, they serve their burgers with pancetta and usually are on ciabatta rolls.

mcdonalds-19.jpg

CBO: Chicken, bacon, and onions

mcdonalds-20.jpg

Croque McDo. 2 melted slices of Emmental cheese and a slice of ham toasted between 2 flattened hamburger buns.

mcdonalds-21.jpg

BEER! Offered in Germany, France, and a few other locations across Europe.

mcdonalds-22.jpg

Onion rings, sold in Turkey and a few other countries in Europe.

mcdonalds-38.jpg

The Lakse wrap (fish) is sold in Finland and Norway.

mcdonalds-23.jpg

The McTurco, sold in Turkey, is 2 burger patties covered in cayenne pepper sauce, and vegetables, and served on a fried pita.

mcdonalds-24.jpg

The Little Chorizo Melt, offered in England: a 100% beef patty in a herb watersplit bun dressed with chorizo, a cheese slice made with Emmental, shredded lettuce and rich tomato sauce.

mcdonalds-25.jpg

The BACON ROLL, also from England, is just slices of bacon on a hard roll with ketchup.

NORTH AMERICA/SOUTH AMERICA/OCEANIA

mcdonalds-26.jpg

Traditional grilled cheese sandwich, served in Canada.

mcdonalds-27.jpg

My Poutine, also from Canada. Consists of french fries topped with cheese curds and gravy.

mcdonalds-28.jpg

McDonalds Pizza. Started off as a family sized pizza, but turned into an individual-sized pan pizza.

mcdonalds-29.jpg

You can order gallo pinto (rice and beans) at the McDonalds in Costa Rica.

mcdonalds-30.jpg

The Kiwiburger, sold in New Zealand. It's a beef patty, with an egg, tomato, lettuce, cheese, onion, cooked beetroot, sauce and mustard on a bun.

mcdonalds-31.jpg

Big Mac not big enough? Try the new TRIPLE MAC in Argentina.

mcdonalds-33.jpg

McMolletes, served in Mexico, are refried beans, cheese, and pico de gallo served on an English muffin.

mcdonalds-34.jpg

McPatatas, also from Mexico. Thick cut cajun steak fries.

mcdonalds-39.jpg

The McDonalds deluxe breakfast in Hawaii comes with spam, rice, eggs, and sausage patties.

mcdonalds-35.jpg

The McLobster roll is served seasonally in Canada.

Original article

Some of that stuff looks pretty deelish.

Some of it looks like it bypasses the "recommended daily allowance" and is heading for "recommended monthly allowance" territory . .

Editorial: Why is this in 3 parts? Because I keep getting this error:

Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to 

These are all externally hosted images, so what's the dealio?

Edited by nalioth

In Thailand, they have some usual stuff like Filet O fish and the McChicken sandwich, but they serve a Samuari Pork Burger which looks like our Quarter pounder w/ cheese but pork with some "special" sauce :unsure: Last time I was in Thailand, I ate at Wendy's and not McDonalds....but street food is King there....

Edited by Vultite

Damn it, why do all the other parts of the world get more appetizing "McFood" than the shit they sell here?! :evil:

Like most people, I try not to eat fast food, but sometimes that's all I have time for.

Funny... i do not have time for fast food. :)

At the worst, I stop by an inconvenience store when getting gas and grab a bag of almonds or something if I am really hungry. Much cheaper to make your own food at home, plus cooking is relaxing. (ok, setting your yard on fire while attempting to grill some meat is probably not very relaxing, your mileage may vary)

Some of it looks okay, I prefer the action shots of what the food actually looks like. Big Mac looks fucking great in the picture, but what they serve is almost a false advertisement.

Wikipedia has a list of a lot of their items, some of them have real pictures.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald%27s_products

The only fast food I'll eat is the extremely occasional Wendy's.

Remember Jason Alexander? The other whiny douche bag from Seinfeld... oh wait they all were :) He started off in a McDonalds McDLT sandwich commercial.

Anytime I hear their motto "Just lovin' it." I sing to myself, "Just slummin' it."

Here's another great one...

A lot of that food looks really good. Cheese Katsu, Banana Pie, and Bacon Potato Pie look like they'd be great American fast foods. Thanks for the post, it was really interesting and made me hungry. I want to try half of those things.

However, it's all McDonalds food, so only look at the pictures of ACTUAL SERVED FOOD to know what they really give people. Ignore the stuff in ads, which is what most of these pics are. The bacon one was a picture of the food they really serve.

mcdonalds-25.jpg

Barf.

OH! And the CBO! I want one. OM NOM NOM

Edited by Twinsen

Bacon ! you Yanks have no idea ............ your's is a thin strip of brittle cruchy pork strip ....

this is bacon :

bacon-bikini-nsfw.jpg

See wider & more tasty :rolleyes:

What the hell is that dirty meat that great bacon is resting on. Way to taint the greatest meat ever.