Saiga underfolder ext. trunnion

And let the flogging begin!

post-1914-12562485526342_thumb.jpg

post-1914-1256248589031_thumb.jpg

I used a Bulgarian underfolder, which has one locking ring plus the assembly in the 1rst pic seems to be another locking ring. Its that assembly that gave me some problems.

Edited by scoutjoe

And let the flogging begin!

post-1914-12562485526342_thumb.jpg

post-1914-1256248589031_thumb.jpg

I used a Bulgarian underfolder, which has one locking ring plus the assembly in the 1rst pic seems to be another locking ring. Its that assembly that gave me some problems.

I'm so sorry that that happened to your rifle! :haha:

I'm so sorry that that happened to your rifle! :haha:

The benefit is if I want to go back to a fixed stock I just have to unscrew that block and hammer it out, as opposed to going the full out conversion like GOB did. Downside is that it doesn't look near as nice.

Yeah, it's amazing how when you ask for help you just get flogged!! LOL

This type of conversion isn't that bad and to each his own. Like "ScoutJoe" said, it allows for return to standard fixed stock - especially if you have not yet decided on a permanent look for your rifle. So we should sell the rifle we already own and buy one with the "PROPER" underfolder? Think not!

Thanks for the help ScoutJoe!!

This type of conversion isn't that bad and to each his own. Like "ScoutJoe" said, it allows for return to standard fixed stock - especially if you have not yet decided on a permanent look for your rifle. So we should sell the rifle we already own and buy one with the "PROPER" underfolder? Think not!

+1 to the Thanks! Always wanted to see that up close, as I too want that reversibility.

Its ok, you hang out on here long enough you develop a thick skin and realize that its the internet. Voice inflection is lost, people take things the wrong way and arguing ain't worth it. :rolleyes:

If ya decide to go that route and ya need a hand drop me a PM

+1 to the Thanks! Always wanted to see that up close, as I too want that reversibility.

Someday I'll make it over to the group shoot at PMSC again....and get flogged in person by some of those guys for it ;) You can try it out then.