Gas fixer no help, what now,

This situation is being overanalyzed.

Break the gun in.

DO NOT grind on shit or install so-called 'lighter' springs.

Don't fuck with the gas block.

It aint gonna cycle cheap-shit ammo or anything under 1 1/8 oz.

The Gunfixr plug aint the problem or the solution but CAN fine tune all Saiga-12s.

Warranty is Free.

The Warranter is a fine Gunsmith and businessman.

Yeah my new Saiga won't run low brass either. I didn't care as I expected I would only shoot buck and a few slugs.

WRONG! The match I just shot was all bird and buck. Man was I embarrased racking the bolt on each shot. :ded:

After reading all these posts on "not cycling low brass" I am glad the fix can be just running 200 rounds or so through it.

Off to Wal Mart!

• 1 year later...

I'm trying to figure out what the advantage of the 25% reduced power hammer spring has?

I just ordered the King Armory puck to try and help my undergassed S12 as well. I also just applied Militech to the gun this weekend- so far I am super-pleased with that. Look into it if you haven't heard of it. Military guys are using it because after it bonds with the metal (from heat) it makes the gun slick even when dry. Supposed to help out with sand, and extreme temps.

I'm trying to figure out what the advantage of the 25% reduced power hammer spring has?

It's a half-assed cheap fix for hacks with undergassed guns who are too lazy or incompetent to add a port open the ports they have to the correct size....

Crazy-piss-drunk Ivan is laughing his ass of as he drills 3 undersized ports on american guns lately.

ETA;

Damn... Talk about a necro-post.

Edited by Paulyski

No 'buckshot break in',no 'fixin' plug, no 'twistin' puck, and no 'voodoo' springs.... and no it didn't run like this when I bought it.

Dremel + Dewalt Cobalt drill bits + files + sandpaper =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejy58DCoYKE

Did you know that Tony Rumore has only one very large port on one of his signature shorties?! I found that fact very interesting.

WS

which one would that be. My Tromix has an 8 inch barrel and it has four small holes in it.

OK, I got the Gasfixer plug, and set it to 1, 2, and 3, and it still will not cycle low brass.

I installed it sevderal times, as the onstruction say to,. You can't really mess that up.

It shoots high brass shot like 00, 2, and 4 shot shells just fine, but that shit is expensive, and it is supposed to shoot low brass.

The Gasfixer made absolutely no difference.

So where do I go, or what do I do now?????????????

I have a gun that does not work as it should.

I did check, and count the vent holes, and there are 3

I get both Fail to feed, and fail to eject.

I feel your pain and frustration.

Carolina shooters supply sells what you need:

carolinashooterssupply.com Items

1 #1 Reduced Power Recoil Spring for all Saiga Shotguns @ $8.95 = $8.95

1 #2 Competition Reduced Power Recoil Spring for all Saiga Shotguns @ $8.95 = $8.95

I did everything everyone sugested (enjoyed doing them, so no complaints and I learned a lot too!) but I would suggest changing recoil springs first! Tosses low brass big time, now!!