It probably would be legal there if the gun is pink and you use your asshole as a holster. :rolleyes:

Of course if a fruit comes by and removes it (and drops it on the ground), you will probably be fucked then if they see any bullets in the chamber. :chris:

Pull Over. Full cavity search! :grimace:

• Like 1

It probably would be legal there if the gun is pink and you use your asshole as a holster. :rolleyes:

Of course if a fruit comes by and removes it (and drops it on the ground), you will probably be fucked then if they see any bullets in the chamber. :chris:

Not sure if youre coming off as a Homophobe or just trying to be Homoerotic..?? Either one is quite uncomfortable... even for the general discussion..

I lived in the Bay Area for almost my adult life ( I am 30 btw) :super: until I decided I needed to move up here in WA. But I do not ever recall SF allowing an open carry policy. These were the tards that wanted to ban hand guns and I if I recall the NRA fought em on it.

That desk cop was unbelievable. Subjects shouldn't be armed, because us cops are living gods sent to keep peons in line!

Apparently there is open carry in my state, Connecticut, as well. I haven't seen it or heard of it outside of a recent law proposed to ban it in state. It is legal here, but nobody does it for fear of having their permits taken away. Because cops will take the permit away one way or another. More than likely, they'll do so illegally and get away with it.

It escapes me to try and understand why anyone thinks they have the right to deny me the ability to protect my family and myself from anyone that wishes us harm. Protection is a basic and fundemental human need. To deny this of anyone is to deny their ability to live freely without fear of danger.

• Like 1

It escapes me to try and understand why anyone thinks they have the right to deny me the ability to protect my family and myself from anyone that wishes us harm. Protection is a basic and fundemental human need. To deny this of anyone is to deny their ability to live freely without fear of danger.

If you can save one criminal's life, it is worth it... oh wait, I'm thinking like a politician. I noticed in your tag you're from Florida, after spending a bit of time down there, I'm really considering moving there, many nice people, pro-citizen laws, and beaches all around.

• Like 1

I thought that pointing out the fallen officer's memorial was a cheap shot. Really cheap. Regular citizens fall victim to the same kind of people that shoot cops, which is the whole point of everyone being able to defend themselves.

If you can save one criminal's life, it is worth it... oh wait, I'm thinking like a politician. I noticed in your tag you're from Florida, after spending a bit of time down there, I'm really considering moving there, many nice people, pro-citizen laws, and beaches all around.

Florida is the Gunshine state for sure. Unfortunately, there a lot of crazies down here too. We welcome fredom loving people with open arms.

I thought that pointing out the fallen officer's memorial was a cheap shot. Really cheap. Regular citizens fall victim to the same kind of people that shoot cops, which is the whole point of everyone being able to defend themselves.

Not to mention that only a third of the fallen officers were from gun related deaths. Why not criticize the other means which ended lives prematurely?

Not sure if youre coming off as a Homophobe or just trying to be Homoerotic..?? Either one is quite uncomfortable... even for the general discussion..

Fuck that place. I'm old school. No P.C. bullshit here. :chris:

Any state that has a "jerk-off" festival Masturbate-A-Thon but hates lawful gun ownership so much can go pound sand as far as I'm concerned. Fucked-up sense of values, IMO. :angry2:

Personally, I'm getting tired of catering to Homosexuals and the rest of the whiny groups out there. :boxing:

Most of the "guns are bad" shit-starters in other forums you get into arguments with turn out to be gay too. :evil:

Must be a connection there somewhere? :unsure:

Not that I really care about what you do in the privacy of your own home (baloney smoking), I'm just tired of the emasculated forum sissies ganging up on the one gun owner brave enough to speak up in most forums and getting all keyboard tough & filthy with them. :chris:

I'd challenge them to meet somewhere for a fight, but don't particularly want to get HIV (the flu and no sleep is enough right now). :lol: