I've actually got the 'parade' logo on a shirt. I've had it for years, and was looking to order another one, but the company is on an indefinite hiatus.

JUGGS!

Step in & make this one if they stopped!

post-19652-12600292606589.jpg

I'll buy it!

Better yet, put it on the back of a black hoodie!

This picture is a cross (heh heh) between The King and The King of Kings. Would that make it the King of King of Kings?

post-4669-12599492496381_thumb.jpg

Dude. Next to surprising me with a link to 2 dudes fucking, this hurts my soul.

I guess I'll pussy ache over this one, but I am commanded to be appalled by blasphemies such as this.

I'ts worse than photo-shopping my moms face onto some sexually deviant picture, IMHO.

So yes. Even a crude rude roughneck like myself finds some shit offensive. Only when my Lord is defiled though.

It takes a lot for me to be offended and that avatar sure didn't do it.

That being said, I liked the literal 'Elvis Christ" better, simply because it fit your username perfectly. :lolol:

No. :booo:

My new avatar, is it in bad taste?

Parade.jpg I thought it was funny, but if its crossing the line, I'll replace it.

Like I said when my friend was apprehensive about apropching a great girl that I later hooked up with...:f0ckers::cryss:

If you don't, I will!.

;)

Edited by Paulyski
  • Like 1

It's the internet... bastion of the offensive.

Perhaps a better question would be... at what lowest denominator do the S12 Admin/owners have to start putting up disclaimer notices and requiring us all to prove our ages by submitting to some lame age verification routine? S12 is free. Part of freedom is having the right to do things that we probably shouldn't. I don't think it crosses the line, but I also think that self-restraint is better than censorship and other-imposed-restraint.

I've actually got the 'parade' logo on a shirt. I've had it for years, and was looking to order another one, but the company is on an indefinite hiatus.

JUGGS!

Step in & make this one if they stopped!

post-19652-12600292606589.jpg

I'll buy it!

Better yet, put it on the back of a black hoodie!

This picture is a cross (heh heh) between The King and The King of Kings. Would that make it the King of King of Kings?

post-4669-12599492496381_thumb.jpg

Dude. Next to surprising me with a link to 2 dudes fucking, this hurts my soul.

I guess I'll pussy ache over this one, but I am commanded to be appalled by blasphemies such as this.

I'ts worse than photo-shopping my moms face onto some sexually deviant picture, IMHO.

So yes. Even a crude rude roughneck like myself finds some shit offensive. Only when my Lord is defiled though.

It takes a lot for me to be offended and that avatar sure didn't do it.

That being said, I liked the literal 'Elvis Christ" better, simply because it fit your username perfectly. :lolol:

No. :booo:

My new avatar, is it in bad taste?

Parade.jpg I thought it was funny, but if its crossing the line, I'll replace it.

Like I said when my friend was apprehensive about apropching a great girl that I later hooked up with...:f0ckers::cryss:

If you don't, I will!.

;)

Actually Elvis, I thought your old avatar was brilliant, and I'm sorry to see it go. I have officially started a poll and thread to discuss bringing it back, keeping the current avatar, or considering an alternative avatar created by yours truly.

Your friend,

Waffenschmied

WS

Edited by WaffenSchmied

It reminds me of the first Postal game that came out. people were so offended and it had to be banned , etc. There was a level called Band Day or Parade Day or something, and the best thing to do, was to toss out a couple of Molotav cocktails and the open fire on the band kiddies running around. I could see why people wanted it banned. But they didn't know about the games that were to follow at the time. The avatar might have been controversial 4 or 5 years ago, but people have been numbed to it by now.

• Like 1