I just wanted to share with you guys and gals what my lovely wife got me for Hanukkah this year.

It's a new Glock 17!027.gif

I knew I was getting it so I ordered a Jentra plug and Hogue slip on grip, which arrived yesterday also.

All those years of buying her jewelry are finally paying off!021.gif

She told me she is looking forward to shooting it at the range. I think she is beginning to appreciate my passion for firearms. She may not be as in to it as some of the lovely ladies that grace our forum ( Mrs.Juggernaut, Tacticool wife and our new mother of twins bohound ) but I think there is serious potential.032.gif

Wishing all a very Happy Hanukkah and a very Merry Christmas!034.gif

post-15138-12607385781992_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Dave, any wife who purchases a firearm (especially a handgun) for her hubby is A-OK in my book!! You tell her that I said so, too! :)

Nice, nice Hanukkah gift. :super:

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas right backatcha!

Edited by TR Young

MAN I need a wife like that. Don't get me wrong, I have a great wife, but she tolerates my guns and would never add to my madness.

Happy Hanukkah to you and your family.

I will be celebrating Christmas so I will also wish all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS...

A happy festival of lights to you too my friend. What a blessing it is to have married up in this old world. I have the good fortune to also be married to a GEM. You're a lucky man! Merry Christmas to you as well. Treat her right and good things will continue to happen (spoken from experience). Enjoy your new toy and get her the "super size" next time you take her out for her birthday. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the gift, and the cool wife.

I am picking up my new Saiga 12 tomorrow which my wife is giving me for Christmas-- mags and parts are already here. The hardest part will be having to let her wrap it and wait to open it on Christmas Day. Worse will be having to wait thru all of the Christmas festivities to be able to take to the range on the 26th.

Nothing says happy holidays like a new gun:)

Enjoy!

Nice!

Great wife! And the 17 too!

It's my favorite because it is the original. The G-17 is the one that blew away all of the tests & established the reputation.

I love mine!

May I suggest the Glock-Clip?

With it, you can conceal it with less bulge than a subcompact with a holster.

I swear by it....

If you do go that route, just be aware as you "holster" it, of the trigger, if you carry it chambered.

glockclip_1.jpg

Or you could "discover the possibilities" :D

hera_3.jpg

Happy Hanukkah!

post-19652-12616401467633_thumb.jpg

edited for spelnig. :rolleyes:

Edited by Paulyski

wouldn't a desert eagle or a galil have been more appropriate? :killer:

Anyway nice glock! and very nice wife.. sounds like you found yourself a good one!

Desert eagles are a real bear to conceal. They're a real boat anchor.

The Baby Eagle is much more practical.

jericho06.jpg

Israel cares more about the quality of equipment that their troops (sons & daughters) carry than the U.S., so I will assume it is a very high quality pistol as they can't afford to play around.

It's next on my list after another Keltec P-11!

It's gonna hurt to give the one I bought for Christmas for my folks away tomorrow.

wouldn't a desert eagle or a galil have been more appropriate? :killer:

Anyway nice glock! and very nice wife.. sounds like you found yourself a good one!

Desert eagles are a real bear to conceal. They're a real boat anchor.

The Baby Eagle is much more practical.

jericho06.jpg

Israel cares more about the quality of equipment that their troops (sons & daughters) carry than the U.S., so I will assume it is a very high quality pistol as they can't afford to play around.

It's next on my list after another Keltec P-11!

It's gonna hurt to give the one I bought for Christmas for my folks away tomorrow.

If you got a frame safety Baby Eagle then you are lucky. The frame safety is much faster than the Waltehr slide saftey. Mine has the Walther style slide safety thanks to the leftists in Israel who will impede the soldiers' ability to fight and court martial them for self defense. Most police and soldiers are trained to carry the pistol with an empty chamber putting them at a disadvantage since they have to rack the slide to use their guns.

The same is happening to the US Navy Seals being court martialed when they should be getting medals.

• Like 1

Imagine how happy she'll be when you get her a Barrett .50 BMG or a Sako 338 Lapua Mag!

:lolol:

Why not just have chrisfox build her a 30mm? I'm sure he could paint it pink for her.

Now THAT is using your head. I love that idea.