• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Near-miss) WTF if the forklift almost hit me, wouldn't it be a near hit!   (Initial quality) Should I be surprised the new car started. It implies eventual failure.   (Hate crime) This one gets t

Here's a short list off the top of my head:   Global Warming   Green   Gay   Progressive   Fairness   Multicultural   Can't   Fetus   Gun control   gender (instead of sex)   wing

Here's a short list off the top of my head:

Global Warming

Green

Gay

Progressive

Fairness

Multicultural

Can't

Fetus

Gun control

gender (instead of sex)

wing-nut

far right - WTF is "far" right?

molestor - instead of "raper"

Manmade contingency - instead of TERRORIST ACT

Equality

• Like 1

Bounce, You left out "Politically Correct".

It is an oxymoron.

Politically, you must avoid/omit the truth, or state things that are untrue, in order to be "correct".

It's insanity.

How are we to get on the right path, if we avoid being truthful about what's wrong?

It is an oxymoron.

Politically, you must avoid/omit the truth, or state things that are untrue, in order to be "correct".

It's insanity.

How are we to get on the right path, if we avoid being truthful about what's wrong?

Excellent point.

I have a couple more that are commonly heard when you point out what total disasters liberal policies create:

At least they're TRYING.

At least they CARE.

In the first place, politicians don't really do EITHER of those things, but secondly, trying and caring count for SHIT when the RESULTS suck.

Global Warming

Green

Gay

Progressive

Fairness

Multicultural

Can't

Fetus

Gun control

gender (instead of sex)

wing-nut

Equality

Come on Bounce. This is an invitation to rant. Give us some reasons for you choices. Let fly my friend.

Global Warming

Green

Gay

Progressive

Fairness

Multicultural

Can't

Fetus

Gun control

gender (instead of sex)

wing-nut

Equality

Come on Bounce. This is an invitation to rant. Give us some reasons for you choices. Let fly my friend.

OK.

The problem is I could spend all day on this, but I'll make it short and quick:

The basic problem is that none of these are true or reflect reality.

Global Warming The earth isn't getting hotter. But in any case, we don't have the power to fuck this planet up.

Green This is code for KILL CAPITALISM. Oil is the life-blood of our economy. Green means don't use oil.

Gay Gay means happy or content, not "I SMOKE BONE."

Progressive Political code for choosing policies that are regressive and have failed each and every time they've been tried.

Fairness Penalize the achievers.

Multicultural Means white people suck.

Can't There is NOTHING you "can't" do. The hard part is deciding you're going to do it.

Fetus Code for a baby isn't a "baby."

Gun control I don't really have to explain this one, do I?

gender (instead of sex) A needless word. What they mean is SEX!

wing-nut Liberal word used in an effort to create a mental template whereby anything a conservative says is automatically considered "nutty." This prevents them from having to answer the point in real terms.

far right - WTF is "far" right? These last three speak for themselves.

Edited by Bounce12

Oh yeah, "Politically correct."

This means lie your ass off and say shit that is absolutely INCORRECT so you can feel good and help others to feel good about the twilight zone world they're living in.

Edited by Bounce12

Global Warming

Green

Gay

Progressive

Fairness

Multicultural

Can't

Fetus

Gun control

gender (instead of sex)

wing-nut

Equality

OK.

The problem is I could spend all day on this, but I'll make it short and quick:

The basic problem is that none of these are true or reflect reality.

Global Warming The earth isn't getting hotter. But in any case, we don't have the power to fuck this planet up.

Green This is code for KILL CAPITALISM. Oil is the life-blood of our economy. Green means don't use oil.

Gay Gay means happy or content, not "I SMOKE BONE."

Progressive Political code for choosing policies that are regressive and have failed each and every time they've been tried.

Fairness Penalize the achievers.

Multicultural Means white people suck.

Can't There is NOTHING you "can't" do. The hard part is deciding you're going to do it.

Fetus Code for a baby isn't a "baby."

Gun control I don't really have to explain this one, do I?

gender (instead of sex) A needless word. What they mean is SEX!

wing-nut Liberal word used in an effort to create a mental template whereby anything a conservative says is automatically considered "nutty." This prevents them from having to answer the point in real terms.

far right - WTF is "far" right? These last three speak for themselves.

Bravo and well said. Don't you feel a little bit better now021.gif

It is an oxymoron.

It's insanity.

That was my second choice027.gif

I guess I should reflect on GUN CONTROL.

What that means is our second amendment rights aren't really our RIGHTS.

What it means is guns by their very nature cause people to die and therefore should be controlled.

It's insane.

Guns shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence with "control."

Guns are CRIME CONTROL and LIBERTY PROTECTION devices.

The term gun control pisses me the fuck off.

Edited by Bounce12

Carbon footprint:

This means, you exhale poisous gas and are killing our good Mother Earth.

It's only FAIR that you PAY for your unreasonably luxurious lifestyle. You're nothing but a dangerous form of bacteria upon our Mother Earth.

Give us all your money you filthy fucking sinner!

Edited by Bounce12

Economic stimulus package:

This means to print money today, use it as a democrat political slush fund and then hand the bill to our kids and grandkids.

Kind of cathartic isn't it brotherbeer.gif

It works as good as a stool softener. lol

I showed up late, you guys got most of the good ones.

1. Ebonics = Illiterate street trash. Don't 'aks' me a question, 'ASK' me a damn question! 'bling-bling' makes me want to punch you in the throat! "know what I'm sayin" and so on. I could go all day on that crap!

2. 'Family' when used as a sales pitch, i.e. "your family store" and so on. It's a weak attempt to fake high moral standing for profit. Be honest and say "give us your money instead of those other guys". I freakin' hate that one! 'Extreme' also sucks. "extreme cola, candy, etc."

3. "The American people". This one always sounds like the person saying it holds themselves above the rest of us. Why not say "we or my fellow Americans". Might just be me.

4. Last but not least "President Barrack Obama" and "speaker Nancy polosi" Those two makes my skin crawl!!!

Carbon footprint:

It's only FAIR that you PAY for your unreasonably luxurious lifestyle. You're nothing but a dangerous form of bacteria upon our Mother Earth.

Got ya Covered!!!!

6440_1103090062411_1381519105_30231778_5037727_n.jpg

© Juggernaut Graphics

And my personal Fave... Social Justice......

"Metrosexual" ....a real metrosexual would be Rebecca De Mornay in Risky Business lol

In addition to Bounce12's "Global Warming" there's also "climate change". Liberal media and politicians hardly ever bother to say "man-made"...they just refer to it as climate change.

"-American" (African-American being the most dubious that I can think of)...at my church they did a prayer wall thing where the kids would write a prayer and pin it to the wall for everybody to see. One kid's prayer was for all the starving African-American children. That is what our society is teaching our children...it doesn't matter where they're from...if they're black, they're African-American.

"I could care less." You COULDN'T care less, you %#$!@$ idiot.

"Homophobe"...nothing more than a condescending liberal catchphrase (you have to turn to name-calling when you don't have a real argument). If you jump up on your chair and start screaming like a little girl when a gay guy walks by, then you might actually be a homophobe, but obviously that doesn't account for it's actual usage.

bi/a/homosexual (as applied to people), and my favorite: bi-curious. People are sexual, period. It's like saying "I screw corpses, because I'm a necrosexual." If you actually are any one of these -sexuals then that is because it's the way you actually reproduce (hint: the one that applies to humans is the one that begins with 'h' and ends with 'eterosexual'). If you feel you have to justify what you're doing by giving it a more PC name, then it stands to reason what you're doing is wrong.

"I'm sure you're a nice guy, but..." ...yeah, and I'm sure she's not a total bitch.

"Assault weapon"...nuff said. Also "service rifle"

"Open-minded"... People who feel the need to proclaim themselves as open-minded are more often than not totally closed-minded to beliefs that aren't their own...what they're really saying is that they have liberal beliefs.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

• Like 1

I've always enjoyed the fact that most people who claim to be Liberal don't actually know what "liberal policy" really means.

Elementary spelling and grammar by adults, including, but not limited to:

you're / your

its / it's

alot - sorry this word still doesn't exist

Christians and Catholics who don't understand the basic teachings of Jesus Christ. This goes especially for the douche bags who wave banners of hate.

People who are their group's own stereo type.

That's the short list for today.

Carbon footprint:

Got ya Covered!!!!

6440_1103090062411_1381519105_30231778_5037727_n.jpg

© Juggernaut Graphics

And my personal Fave... Social Justice......

Exactly! Well said!

Yes Azrial, I agree completely....IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS!! If the name offends you because it has Christ in it then celebrate another holiday.

Another that chaps my hide....when people describe going from one side of the street to another I often hear "Lets go ACROST the street."

THERE IS NO FREAKING "T" IN ACROSS!!