Pre-order, $100 for MD-20 drum!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

man, i paid 245.71!!! I'm going to counceling to see if I should be pissed. lollergator.

I'm so pissed I paid $260 for a second run drum...   So I just ordered 8 more at the $100 pricing. I figure $1060 between 9 drums comes to about $117.78 each so when Mike goes back to the $120 pric

That's his right to complain. ESPECIALLy, IF That's his first transaction with MD. Since they lied on several occations: starting with 1 month delivery time and continued till now, with 2 weeks inter

Posted Images

I know people already want to go look for him. That's all Im allowed to say at this point.

what 11000's ? My order is in the first thousand and I still have d*ck in my mailbox.

Man, That really worries me. I wont be able to sleep thinking about it. Maybe you and your friends can send me your order numbers and I will bump you up in position on shipping just to ease my grave concerns of your retaliation. Your a geck! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

11000 means order number EV-11xxx. And how exactly have you ASSumed you are in the first 1000 orders? I am sure that will be interesting considering at the time of this preorders start we was in the EV-11000 order numbers and I never posted any info on the order number of the first placed 3rd run perorder.

Why don't all the whiny ass girls just cancel their orders and get a prodrag instead? All you have to do is send us your order number...

...Why don't all the whiny ass girls just cancel their orders and get a prodrag instead? All you have to do is send us your order number...

lol :D

Patience is a virtue, and I have absolute confidence in MD Arms to deliver when possible.

To the doubters: I already have one MD-20, so I can tell you unequivocally that it is a top-quality piece of gear. I'm just waiting on 2 more drums, (I don't really need 2 more, but they're so fucking cool that I couldn't resist), and I know that they'll be delivered asap. You will be very satisfied with the product when your order arrives. I repeat: patience is a virtue...

Yea then 2 more weeks and so on like the other 4 times (i'm a sissy) it was going to be 2 weeks.whine whine wine i'm a baby Ill have my 4 promag poo poo drums to play with this friday twenty rounds, lifetime warranty i'll use but only for manufactuerer defects not for being an over all piece of rubermaid crap. You guys can load your ammo with diapers if you want, I doo doo well. A gun without a drum is like i'm a me without my boyfriend to keep me company. boo ho i can't wait. i want it now.

So first of all don't quote me wrong. And another thing, if you can't wait and would rather sit in your garage in yer undies with some pro-mag non-feeding FTE tupperware, then just go do it. This sitiation be called supplier and demandier; yer all demanding (ie whinie, bitchie, cry baby, boo hoo) and he can supply whom ever he wants. I seen em, they work. Bought my Saiga, came with five free pro mag POS's, seen em no workie. A friend amine ain't got no credit, he got emself a pro-mag drum, and he gets - FTE- FTE- FTE. Get what you pay for I'm paying with waiting. If you been up to speed like greased lightning youda get yers from gun broker when they were on there fer $70 & $80. but you just keep whining.

It has started stop whining and maybe Mike'll keep yer but on the list. Any gun totin' hill billy red-neck can be seen that cant che?

:bad_smile:

Crybabies,

post-22401-016948600 1275617882_thumb.jpg

Have a nice day :haha:

Thank you Mike! I don't give a shit if you would have filled my order dead last. I appreciate the opportunity to get your excellent quality evl products at an incredible price! :super:

When does the Doublestack pre-order start?

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Hey Mike, I was wondering I order a gas plug also and will they be in when you ship the drums? If so will you send email telling of that?

Probably your best way of contacting him is via his website, not here on the forum.

I am going to simulate what I think is happening:

order #11111..... paid..... ship it

order #11112..... deposit recieved..... place on contact list

order #11113..... paid..... ship it

order #11114..... deposit recieved..... place on contact list

I'm sure you can see where this is going. Trust me, Mike wants the rest of the money, but it makes no sense to go through the orders like this:

order xxxxx..... paid..... ship it

order xxxxx..... deposit recieved.... hold everything, figure out what they owe, did they have more than one order, do we need to combine shipping, OK, email them....

and then 30 minutes later lets get back to getting some product out the door.

I am sure there is a good reason to do things the way they are doing it. It was a pre-order and that means you have to wait for what you are getting because the item being shipped to you does not exist yet. They are probably so tired of hearing all of this that they are dying to get your stuff to you. They just have to work their way down the contact list until they get to your order. I think it makes perfect sense to go through and pick out the paid orders for immediate shipment and add the others to a list that someone get the pleasure of working through. I'm sure Mike has people that are just boxing things up and getting them out the door. What sense would it make to have that person sitting there waiting for final payments to be made before they can box and ship? I hope you guys understand this concept and I hope it helps you see the possibilities of why it is happening like it is.

I don't know Mike and have no financial interest in his products or company. I'm just here because I don't see what is so hard to grasp about the situation. I am a small business owner and there is usually a good reason for the way we do things.

Man!! I've been patiently waiting nearly 4 months. Maybe one day this drum will ship, or if we wait another 4 months maybe I will forget and BAM! $50 bucks in MD's pocket.????? Who knows...

Hillarious that this is your second post on this forum. Speaks volumes. Come to think of it, look at the post count and join dates of all the cry babies in this thread... If any of you had been here more than a brief moment you would know better.

Mine has not arrived, but it will. Making myself look like a fucktard is probably not going to speed it up.

Edited by Ryan

Man!! I've been patiently waiting nearly 4 months. Maybe one day this drum will ship, or if we wait another 4 months maybe I will forget and BAM! $50 bucks in MD's pocket.????? Who knows...

You're showing your stupidity by that comment. It shows you know nothing about MD Arms. If you forget about your $50, whose fault is that? Duhh.

Picked up my drums and pistol grip from UPS on Friday (!) but didn't have time to play with them until Sunday because the in-laws were in town. Although I was hesitant to do the fitting for fear of removing too much material watching the video gave me all the encouragement I needed. Now both of those bad boys fit nice and snug. Can't wait to shoot!

Thanks Mike and MD Arms for the great product and great price!

Next time I (and hopefully others) will be aware of how much time it takes for PRE-ORDERS to ship...

Got my drum the other day, and it looks awesome! Unfortunately I got it the day after I mailed my bolt-carrier to Selph Arms for the Micro-Slick coating, so it may be a while before I get a chance to use it. My timing sucks as usual. I tried to put it in my S12 just to check the fit, and it didn't. But MD has provided lots of detailed instructions on fitting the MD-20, so I'll be working on that shortly. It's really ridiculous seeing all the extremely uninformed douche-bag-come-latelys knocking MD Arms, calling scam, and even insinuating threats! WTF?! I guess that's what you can expect from a loser who keeps his dick in his mailbox. Anyways, thanks Mike, those of us who know better never doubted that you would come through with the highest quality product, and very much appreciate your good work. Thanks, and I can't wait to see your Gas Plug, Doublestack mags & Magwell(though I'm still dying to know if the Magwell will be compatible with the drum, or if you will do two magwells like you mentioned a while back so that one would work with your drum? Looking forward to more MD goodness!

long time viewer, first time poster... just wanted to show all the impatient cry babies that the are indeed shipping. ordered mine in late feb and just got my 4 drums today.

DSCN0906.jpg

DSCN0909.jpg

springs are a little stiff and they are kinda pain in the ass to load, but i shouldn't really complain until they break in.

i am kinda upset that i have a pretty high quality saiga-12 (a krebs custom) and these don't fit... and it's not that they need a little work to fit, they need a lot. i understand there's a very large variety of saiga 12s out there so it's tough to make a one size fits all drum, but it's going to take me some time to file this and fit it right.

*sigh*

i dunno, maybe i'm just impatient and i want to get to the range and function test (i still giggle like a little kid thinking of "function testing" a 20 round shotgun drum) right now...

anyways, other than needing to make them fit, the drums are very well put together and i'm very impressed. at first i was pissed that i have 4 $100 drums that don't fit, but you can really tell there was a lot of work put into these. very nice mike.

thanks again and i look forward to seeing your progress with the double stack mags.

mike "raven" biehl

Edited by teh raven