I just recieved my materials quote for the new modular suppressor I'm putting into production for the 12 ga.

This is a new approach to shotgun suppressors.

Anyone interested in matching SN's for an AOW or SBS and suppressor ?

Sorry no pics till the prov. patent goes thru.... I learned my lesson when I milled out the first AK to AR stock adapter and showed it at the SWAT challenge in Moyock, really should of put a patent on that one..........012.gif

No further information is available to the public at this time, until Mr Cole receives protection on his design and concept.

I was the one who was in Ohio at the time, and pulled his old milling area apart from NC, and discovered patterns of the AR to AK stock adapter in aluminum form on the bench, well organized, and what appeared to be a "dropped shop". Yeh I even said to Tom when I was in there pulling the place apart with him "you literally got so mad your idea was stolen that you just shut down everything, didnt you". His comment was still bitter, and I wont repeat it.

"fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice? shame on ME" is what ya'll should keep in mind on this one.

I hope you guys understand, and I am posting this so that Tom sees it, and doesnt try to feed you guys any more tidbits.

YA'LL ARE GONNA LIKE THIS THOUGH!!!! Its pretty slick.

Further posts of interest on this product will be a positive thing, and will help Mr Cole decide on how much to focus on this "little project".

So keep it comin' guys!

Yes on the matching serials.

How much?

Full auto rated?

I want one.

Of course they are "Beast tested" for full auto.

Price is working out to be $695 with a discount when ordering a pair of NFA items. SBS or AOW and the can.

This is a new direction in suppressors and I'm sure people are gonna like it.

bigj - tell these guys to show a huge interest, and it will be available pretty quick, I bet. Tom has to protect his ideas, is whats going on right now. If he gets this one stolen from him, I think *I* will be mad at him....I was a little mad when I saw the prototype patterns for milling stages on his bench for the last one he dropped the ball on, on accident. It will not happen again, I can tell ya that much.....

right now, I would think the prototype is already done, and at earliest production for public MIGHT be by summer, if you all show some interest in this project.....

Yes on the matching serials.

How much?

Full auto rated?

I want one.

Of course they are "Beast tested" for full auto.

Price is working out to be $695 with a discount when ordering a pair of NFA items. SBS or AOW and the can.

This is a new direction in suppressors and I'm sure people are gonna like it.

I'm already working on modifying the gas system on my AKS-12 to Krink length.

If all you did to my AKS-12 was cut, crown, re-thread the barrel, engrave SBS MFR markings and help me with the ATF paperwork would that qualify as a "pair" if I got the suppressor to go with it?

bigj - tell these guys to show a huge interest, and it will be available pretty quick, I bet. Tom has to protect his ideas, is whats going on right now. If he gets this one stolen from him, I think *I* will be mad at him....I was a little mad when I saw the prototype patterns for milling stages on his bench for the last one he dropped the ball on, on accident. It will not happen again, I can tell ya that much.....

right now, I would think the prototype is already done, and at earliest production for public MIGHT be by summer, if you all show some interest in this project.....

Well, thanks for the info we did get. I currently have a suppressor ordered through another shop, so I'm 100% interested. Unfortunately, I might already have one transferred to me by the time we find out anything. Oh well, maybe I'll get a 2nd one.

Edited by bigj480

Well rather than worry about combining two fers, I'll give a special price of $600 to anyone who want's to pre-order this week. (next 7 days)

This is something new and I'll refund anyones deposit after the official pics and specs come out.

I should have the first 15 units in hand within 45 days.

sn 1,2,3 are spoken for.

I will take 10 pre-orders only.

Well rather than worry about combining two fers, I'll give a special price of $600 to anyone who want's to pre-order this week. (next 7 days)

This is something new and I'll refund anyones deposit after the official pics and specs come out.

sn 1,2,3 are spoken for.

Screw it, PM coming your way.

sn 1,2,3 are spoken for.

Screw it, PM coming your way.

And another.

Can/will it be threaded to fit the standard S12 barrel threads & do you have any idea of the db rating. We where shooting my S12 and wifes hand cannon (Taurus Judge) off the deck this afternoon, and pissed quite a few nieghbors off, but to me, that's a good thing. :)

I just spoke to Tom a little while ago. He gave me a few details about the suppressor and it sounds like its going to be awesome. I promised I wouldn't pass anything on but I don't think he would mind me telling you that it does thread on the S12. Any other details I will leave up to him to reveal as he chooses. I got mine paid for today so now I'll just be anxiously waiting.

Can/will it be threaded to fit the standard S12 barrel threads & do you have any idea of the db rating. We where shooting my S12 and wifes hand cannon (Taurus Judge) off the deck this afternoon, and pissed quite a few nieghbors off, but to me, that's a good thing. smile.gif

Yes, they will thread right onto the S-12's.

Get some tannerite like I did and just deafen those neighbors......

will it work with small shot like 7 1/2? Any change to how the gas system cycles? would you need more or less on the gas system with or without it? Also if I do a form 1 for it could you do the engraving and work? That would shorten the wait time. Thanks

Edited by madmax4x4

will it work with small shot like 7 1/2? Any change to how the gas system cycles? would you need more or less on the gas system with or without it? Also if I do a form 1 for it could you do the engraving and work? That would shorten the wait time. Thanks

Yes this system will work fine with all 12 ga loads.

Form 4 only as You would be the mfg if we did a form 1.

(I'm not giving up the patents that easy....021.gif ....)

Any suppressor will add back pressure, and the gas system can be tunes best with a Gun Fixer gas plug. But no changes are required.