Promag Double Stack S-12 Mags

Dang it Cobra... I was preparing for the next big storm... Shit storm that is.. LOL

Hope you are well....

Hey the day is young! I'm sure somebody will find a way the screw up this thread too....

• Like 1

I came here to see a shitstorm, sadly there is not. I am leaving disappointed.

It's really sad that for some people, having this great website full of information on Saigas, and a great collection of minds to tap into for more information, sharing good experiences, and just enjoying our hobby with other like minded folks, just isn't enough.....no....instead you want drama after drama...shit storm after shit storm. Why is that? You and about a half dozen other trolls, have created too much drama by poking and prodding at me in every thread I have participated in, for long enough now. LAY OFF. Here's another shining example from just last night / early this morning.... http://forum.saiga-1...=0entry493124

A member got his parts back from me, was really happy with my service, like most everyone else who's ever done business with me...then he posted a nice thread about it with pics....and in jumps the drama club trying to take this innocent new member's thread straight to the fight club.....this kind of stuff is totally uncalled for and quite childish.

I personally am sick and tired of all the drama around here (and I'm not alone) and just want to come here every day, get some work done, help a few people with their questions, offer people some help with any problem they have with their guns, and share my own photos and experiences with people who enjoy peace and good times. Go bother someone else for awhile to get your drama fix. I'm not giving you the pleasure any more. Just by posting this I am providing those who thrive on the drama with their little fix. It's past time to put a stop to it so I'm taking a stand. Hopefully the others who are sick of you and a few others continually starting crap with me, will join me in reporting each and every post you do it in from now on. Soon the mods will get tired of it, and you and your friends will receive warnings for this childish behavior. I have a business to run, and don't have time to get in any more playground pissing contests with y'all.

:rolleyes:

I came here to see a shitstorm, sadly there is not. I am leaving disappointed.

It's really sad that for some people, having this great website full of information on Saigas, and a great collection of minds to tap into for more information, sharing good experiences, and just enjoying our hobby with other like minded folks, just isn't enough.....no....instead you want drama after drama...shit storm after shit storm. Why is that? You and about a half dozen other trolls, have created too much drama by poking and prodding at me in every thread I have participated in, for long enough now. LAY OFF. Here's another shining example from just last night / early this morning.... http://forum.saiga-1...=0entry493124

A member got his parts back from me, was really happy with my service, like most everyone else who's ever done business with me...then he posted a nice thread about it with pics....and in jumps the drama club trying to take this innocent new member's thread straight to the fight club.....this kind of stuff is totally uncalled for and quite childish.

I personally am sick and tired of all the drama around here (and I'm not alone) and just want to come here every day, get some work done, help a few people with their questions, offer people some help with any problem they have with their guns, and share my own photos and experiences with people who enjoy peace and good times. Go bother someone else for awhile to get your drama fix. I'm not giving you the pleasure any more. Just by posting this I am providing those who thrive on the drama with their little fix. It's past time to put a stop to it so I'm taking a stand. Hopefully the others who are sick of you and a few others continually starting crap with me, will join me in reporting each and every post you do it in from now on. Soon the mods will get tired of it, and you and your friends will receive warnings for this childish behavior. I have a business to run, and don't have time to get in any more playground pissing contests with y'all.

:rolleyes:

Come on now. We just went over this a couple days ago. Lighten up. That's an awful lot of assumptions you're making in that post.

Also, that thread you linked, is entirely out of context. The contents of it, which my post was a response to, were edited out. So it simply looks like I'm trying to be a dick, but in reality, the things being said in that thread were different at the time of my posting. Very, very different. As in, at the time, someone in that thread had some choice words regarding the job you did.

I have no intention of arguing with you - please drop it.

Edited by Klassy Kalashnikov