Saiga 12 -- My view and experience

The fact that he thinks wolf is great ammo says a lot.

I won't shoot wolf out of anything. Especially a gun with no spare part availability.

From sideways primers mashed in, to tracers mixed in with FMJ rounds, Wolf just isn't up to par for my tastes.

ETA:

I would also bet that posters saigalupo and FRC64 are the same sad, lonely person.

Good call.

Hey smartass, everybody who shoots knows wolf is bottom tier, but not the 12 gauge. Its made in Germany and its very good quality. It groups tighter than

remington or federal 00 buckshot too and just as clean. Is there better stuff, you bet. But considering how most people love running wally world value packs in the saiga you cant really say anything bad about it. Check it out before making assumptions on something you dont know about. I cant really blame ya though I would have said the same thing with anything wolf before I tried it. ignorance is bliss

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well First of all hello everybody! Ive been lurking around here the past few months reading through thousands of posts and getting to know alot about alot of you and your personalities and also alo

Well who the heck would want to go to jail, Im just saying Im OK with american made mags that count as 3 parts bringing me up to par and Im not worried about the 922r boogyman either, so what? I'm leg

First lol at that first part, and I really did laugh out loud. Second, I am not worried about who reads my post because Im within the law and I know it. Third Im not bashing anybody on how they mod t

Posted Images

Huh? Typically the person MAKING the claims provides the proof, the whole "ask anybody"

chest-beating most people grew out of in middle school.

So, if you're going to CLAIM that Wolf makes "tighter groups and is just as clean"

as the American manufacturers you mention, then you should show targets and pictures

of dirty barrels. Else, it's just bullshit.

Huh? Typically the person MAKING the claims provides the proof, the whole "ask anybody"

chest-beating most people grew out of in middle school.

So, if you're going to CLAIM that Wolf makes "tighter groups and is just as clean"

as the American manufacturers you mention, then you should show targets and pictures

of dirty barrels. Else, it's just bullshit.

Ok buddy Ill bite.

Some people already know about the wolf 12 gauge.

How about this.

Im actually going shooting tomarrow so I will bring three types of ammo.

Remington 00 buck full power

Federal 00 buck full power

Wolf 00 buck full power

Ill shoot some of each and take pics of the targets then post them in a thread,comparing them. Not sure If im going to clean between each, youll just have to take my word on that.

Im all about proving what I say, check out the TEOTWAWKI/shtf thread.

And cmon man Im not chest beating, you were a jerk so I was a jerk, enough said. No hard feelings

Edited by saigalupo

There's a difference between being a jerk, and calling people on bullshit.

Yes but only when you know what youre talking about and the other guy doesnt. Youre the other guy.

Wolf ammo sucks in general but not the 12g, just do some research, read some reviews or better yet

go out and shoot some.

The fact that he thinks wolf is great ammo says a lot.

I won't shoot wolf out of anything. Especially a gun with no spare part availability.

From sideways primers mashed in, to tracers mixed in with FMJ rounds, Wolf just isn't up to par for my tastes.

ETA:

I would also bet that posters saigalupo and FRC64 are the same sad, lonely person.

Good call.

Hey smartass, everybody who shoots knows wolf is bottom tier, but not the 12 gauge. Its made in Germany and its very good quality. It groups tighter than

remington or federal 00 buckshot too and just as clean. Is there better stuff, you bet. But considering how most people love running wally world value packs in the saiga you cant really say anything bad about it. Check it out before making assumptions on something you dont know about. I cant really blame ya though I would have said the same thing with anything wolf before I tried it. ignorance is bliss

I would fuck with you just out of boredom, but you're right. I am a smartass.

But wolf is wolf.

Just because nazis make it doesn't give them any more credence in my book.

Shitty culture of QC.

As for tight groups... That's the last thing I look for in a "scatter"- gun...

I have other shit for tight groups & I wouldn't run wolf through them either.

But if it suites you, by all means...

Cadiz has parts sometimes, he's in the business section.

There's a difference between being a jerk, and calling people on bullshit.

Yes but only when you know what youre talking about and the other guy doesnt. Youre the other guy.

Wolf ammo sucks in general but not the 12g, just do some research, read some reviews or better yet

go out and shoot some.

Then how come it's you versus everyone else here?