Saiga 12 -- My view and experience

...Also, just why is my Saiga nuetered (neutered?)? It functions identically to any pistol grip set-up...

the fuck it does. :rolleyes: Why don't you compare the Rube-Goldberg mess of a trigger group you've got in one of your "sporter" Saigas against a semi-auto AK trigger group, (like those used in restored S-12s), and just see if you can manage to find any difference(s), genius.

You sure are arrogant in your ignorance, though. Pray tell... are you a Democrat? :D

No. He's just a huge fucking moron and apparently he's STILL trying to troll this thread.

Hey MORON, he wasnt responding to something I wrote. Why are you still trying to talk shit you fucking

jersey shore fag? And stop posting pics out of your family album. Its obvious youre the troll

not even sticking to the topic just starting shit cause you have nothing better to do. Go back to playing COD

and telling yourself youre a tough guy from the shore. How old are you? 18-25 and havent left

home yet would be my guess.

More and more from you, yet again. You done yet?

See, I'm so used to seeing you posting retarded shit that when I read something else, I just figured it was from you, Saigalupus.

EDIT: Speaking of family photo albums, I found your Senior Class Picture!

Do you see how you try and turn this around like youve done nothing? Thats something a boy does. No I knew because

youre the only kid here who talks smack about every post I write, whats your problem man I tried to be civil yesterday

but damn. Sorry my views are diff than yours and youre not the only Italian on the forum anymore. Youve done nothing but troll

here, talk shit and try to be clever but the problem is youre not, in fact you dont really know what the hell youre talking about do you?

And about that last pic... Thats really sad man thats somebodys son, now you have to make fun of a special needs kid with a disability?

Just hope that if/when you ever lose your virginity, you dont have a child like that. For a boy with the name "klassy"with a K too, you sure have none.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well First of all hello everybody! Ive been lurking around here the past few months reading through thousands of posts and getting to know alot about alot of you and your personalities and also alo

Well who the heck would want to go to jail, Im just saying Im OK with american made mags that count as 3 parts bringing me up to par and Im not worried about the 922r boogyman either, so what? I'm leg

First lol at that first part, and I really did laugh out loud. Second, I am not worried about who reads my post because Im within the law and I know it. Third Im not bashing anybody on how they mod t

Posted Images

Sorry my views are diff than yours and youre not the only Italian on the forum anymore.

I don't think you could possibly be any more of a retard. :lolol:

You know what, I'm sorry I retracted my post. I'm gonna go edit it back. You deserve it.

Really now, you ended it yesterday, and yet today, you're back again, talking more shit.

post-21696-12727765905374_thumb.jpg

Edited by Klassy Kalashnikov

Blah blah blah again

Yeah you asked I told and then you get all jersey shore on me. People can just read it themselves.

Im done wasting my time with you mall ninja

youre not even worth it.

Edited by saigalupo

...Also, just why is my Saiga nuetered (neutered?)? It functions identically to any pistol grip set-up...

the fuck it does. :rolleyes: Why don't you compare the Rube-Goldberg mess of a trigger group you've got in one of your "sporter" Saigas against a semi-auto AK trigger group, (like those used in restored S-12s), and just see if you can manage to find any difference(s), genius.

You sure are arrogant in your ignorance, though. Pray tell... are you a Democrat? :D

I was simply asking why my Saiga is neutered. It does not function identically to a pistol grip set up, my mistake. It functions as well as a restored trigger set up. Pull the trigger, drops the hammer. What mechanical steps, I could care less. In almost ten years of use of the Saiga shotgun platform, I have never heard of a failure of the trigger group due to inherent design problems. I have had more complicated triggers on some great weapons.

If the gentleman had answered back that he knew that the actual definition of neutered was the removal of testicles or ovaries to prohibit procreation and he was implying that my stock Saiga simply had no balls, I would have given him a hearty "Well played...".

I simply feel that Klassy over-reacted a bit to saigalupo's initial post.

You, on the other hand, are just simple. An angry little dude living in his parent's basement. Your forum name and avatar fit the shit you spew time and time again. From that ridiculous video "...check out this performance..." about your saigas ability to cycle birdshot on setting 1 and inability to hit a bunch of water filled jugs while emptying a 20 round drum (amazing how many rounds hit nothing but dirt, you shoot like my wife, only I know that wasn't her in the video, she has better biceps), to your rant about Tony (Tromix) wasting his energy on the FBI breacher for LEO's and the Feds, filled with nastiness (yes you edited/deleted it shortly after, ...chicken shit). Why you had to attack me I do not understand, but you and others like you truly make this forum worth coming to. When there is a lull in new information, your type spews out some funny shit.

Sorry, I don't like using the edit function, but... professor, if your making a reference to a Rube Goldberg Device, you don't need the hyphen, Rube Goldberg was the gentleman's name.

Edited by FRC64

I was simply asking why my Saiga is neutered. It does not function identically to a pistol grip set up, my mistake. It functions as well as a restored trigger set up. Pull the trigger, drops the hammer. What mechanical steps, I could care less. In almost ten years of use of the Saiga shotgun platform, I have never heard of a failure of the trigger group due to inherent design problems. I have had more complicated triggers on some great weapons.

If the gentleman had answered back that he knew that the actual definition of neutered was the removal of testicles or ovaries to prohibit procreation and he was implying that my stock Saiga simply had no balls, I would have given him a hearty "Well played...".

I simply feel that Klassy over-reacted a bit to saigalupo's initial post.

You, on the other hand, are just simple. An angry little dude living in his parent's basement. Your forum name and avatar fit the shit you spew time and time again. From that ridiculous video "...check out this performance..." about your saigas ability to cycle birdshot on setting 1 and inability to hit a bunch of water filled jugs while emptying a 20 round drum (amazing how many rounds hit nothing but dirt, you shoot like my wife, only I know that wasn't her in the video, she has better biceps)...

Yeah, fuck you too, "buddy". :D

Of course, that video was to show off how well my gun cycles, not a test of accuracy. It's true that I was hitting low in that video, and have since adjusted my front sight post, (I'd moved the fsb and neglected to re-zero).

Regardless, why don't you post some video, so that we can all see how it's properly done, "hero". :rolleyes: You're obviously such an incredible badass, that it really would enhance the internet and our world in general to have footage of your amazing skills with your *yawn* "sporter" S-12 online.

Klassy clearly implied it, but let me go ahead and say it plainly: your stock S-12 has no balls, and is quite boring and common. It's time you came to terms with that.

As for your wife, bitch sounds rather mannish to me... but maybe that's what you're into. <_<

I look forward to that video, "ace".

Edited by post-apocalyptic

No balls on a stock saiga and common.. Actually I think converted saiga 12s are the norm now. But hey, first thing Tuesday Im going down and picking up

my second S12 and Im going to convert the hell out of it. That way I have the best of both, that and just because I can. Thank god I dont live in

commiefornia or newyork/jersey and can do it proper. Ive already compiled a parts list,

- Gunfixers improved gas plug

- Magpul CTR

- Tromix FCG but im keeping the stock hammer

- bolt on AR15 TG and my magpul grip left over from a AR10 I used to have

- Maybe a galil handguard

No balls on a stock saiga and common.. Actually I think converted saiga 12s are the norm now. But hey, first thing Tuesday Im going down and picking up

my second S12 and Im going to convert the hell out of it. That way I have the best of both, that and just because I can. Thank god I dont live in

commiefornia or newyork/jersey and can do it proper. Ive already compiled a parts list,

- Gunfixers improved gas plug

- Magpul CTR

- Tromix FCG but im keeping the stock hammer

- bolt on AR15 TG and my magpul grip left over from a AR10 I used to have

- Maybe a galil handguard

post-21696-12728248265051_thumb.jpg

:lolol:

The Italian Snow Tire:

DAGO thru mud,

DAGO thru snow,

and when DAGO flat,

DAGO WOP WOP WOP

I loined dat from when I hadda do 3 1/2 yeahrs at JFK in '70's.

De guineys told me it.

An Okie

(8 hours of laughs on the job....the other 16 hours wuz rotten sorta.)

can someone tell me how many us parts are needed to mke the sagia 12 922r compliant?

922r is not about how many American parts you have, but rather how many FOREIGN parts your gun has. It may have no more than 10 foreign parts in its final assembled configuration with a magazine in the gun.

OK.....all I can say is WOW !!! that thread is crazy,I was LMFAO . I hope I never piss off Klassy !!! And you better be careful Klassy ,saigalupo can shot better than you ,me and everyone else on this forum......or so he says. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Klassy,

Thank you for holding the line, The world has enough, "I'm an Italian tough guy" persona's. I'm from Ireland, I live here, that makes me an American. Not a wannabe, claiming a heritage I saw on Godfather was mine. Who gives a shit, it means as much as saying you get to be a douche, because your family relocated to some pos Midwest state. Guess what, you're an American.

And please God don't quote the ,"you don't know me, you only think you do" BS that seems programmed into wannabe WOP gangster's.

Way to represent fist pumper.

P.S. Klassy you rock.

Edited by Azmond

Klassy,

Thank you for holding the line, The world has enough, "I'm an Italian tough guy" persona's. I'm from Ireland, I live here, that makes me an American. Not a wannabe, claiming a heritage I saw on Godfather was mine. Who gives a shit, it means as much as saying you get to be a douche, because your family relocated to some pos Midwest state. Guess what, you're an American.

And please God don't quote the ,"you don't know me, you only think you do" BS that seems programmed into wannabe WOP gangster's.

P.S. Klassy you rock.

So youre from Ireland and that makes you American? No buddy it makes you a tourist. And yeah I AM Italian, technically Italian American but

so what both my grandparents came here in 1954 so Im a lot closer than a lot of those jerseyshore pricks.

But why am I explaining this to a troll? If you want to follow a mall ninja who starts shit with most people just cause

that says a lot about you.

Klassy,

P.S. Klassy you rock.

Thanks man :)

Just ignore the fool. He's flaming me in two different threads at the moment.

Klassy,

P.S. Klassy you rock.

Dont flatter yourself I just saw you picking ANOTHER fight with somebody

and just warned him thats all. Seems to be your MO, start shit then act like

a victim.

Klassy,

P.S. Klassy you rock.

a victim.

It's called political forum. People debate there. Adults don't take it personally and regardless of disagreements, they typically stay in that forum. Except with you, I guess.

Oh, and welcome to the ignore list.

Edited by Klassy Kalashnikov

Klassy,

P.S. Klassy you rock.

a victim.

It's called political forum. People debate there. Adults don't take it personally and regardless of disagreements, they typically stay in that forum. Except with you, I guess.

I know what its called. But you are no adult just some jerseyshore teen who likes to talk shit,

and when you are not winning the debate cause youre a dumbass,

you make fun of them because they misspelled a word, cmon. Like I said Ive read a bunch of your posts and

you get off on it.

Klassy,

P.S. Klassy you rock.

a victim.

I know what its called. But you are no adult just some jerseyshore teen who likes to talk shit,

you make fun of them because they misspelled a word, cmon. Like I said Ive read a bunch of your posts and

you get off on it.

yawn

You done yet? I have you on ignore and it's kinda annoying having to press special button to read your posts. Just give it up. I don't care. Bye.

Klassy,

P.S. Klassy you rock.

a victim.

you get off on it.

yawn

You done yet? I have you on ignore and it's kinda annoying having to press special button to read your posts. Just give it up. I don't care. Bye.

Ive been done why are you keep going?

Do what you say

I sense a lot of projecting in this thread.

I've never thought about it, but I really do wonder how many people actually do live in their folks basements?

Shit. I wish I could. That would save a lot of money & free me up to do a lot of cool shit. :unsure:

But for those who would contend that one's heritage has nothing to do with their perspectives & reactions, keep drinking the PC koolaid, but realize you really are full of shit.

If you put a Pit-Bull puppy with a litter of Beagles, it's still a pit by it's nature. To deny this is utter foolishness.

Shit! Thank God for the gunnies. They took all the heat off the Irish & Poles! ;)

Those who disregard heritage are just jealous because they themselves have none.

As for the whole "Jersey shore" thing, what gives? If someone is raised in some areas, they adapt to the accepted behavior patterns. You know; "When in Rome...."

A very close friend of mine is from Vineland. Does that in it's self make him a douche-bag?

Anyhow, nice thread. Too bad I missed it. :(

I think I could have had a lot of fun with it.

Does that make you feel better just assuming away? Youre actually really wrong buddy, Ill be 30 in 2 weeks........

............. maybe you can learn something boy.

Here we go with the " boy" shit.... You know, it just doesn't really have the same effect in text bro...

Keep talking Jersey boy, its easy over the cpu. Typical jersey jackoff, talks too much and probley cant back it up.

I bet you live in your moms basement and play wayy to much COD on xbox,.............

Projection? Low self esteem?

Yes Ive been hounded from post one, mostly by spoiled brats who play too much video games..............

........................Especially jerkoff ones from Jersey.

More projection?

Hey MORON, he wasnt responding to something I wrote. Why are you still trying to talk shit you fucking

jersey shore fag? ................................................... Go back to playing COD

and telling yourself youre a tough guy from the shore. How old are you? 18-25 and havent left

home yet would be my guess.

Okay, so from what I read, this dude's from the Jersey shore, lives in mom's basement, plays the hell out of "COD" (because who the hell else would call a video game by it's initials) & hates himself for all of the above.

I find it interesting how he refers to those 4 years younger than himself disparagingly.

Okay, so from what I read, this dude's from the Jersey shore, lives in mom's basement, plays the hell out of "COD" (because who the hell else would call a video game by it's initials) & hates himself for all of the above.

I find it interesting how he refers to those 4 years younger than himself disparagingly.

If I could add to your assessment, Pauly, he also doesn't own a Saiga 12, nor any other weapon not made by Airsoft, and has never even held a Wolf 12 gauge buckshot round in his sweaty palm, much less fired one out of anything.

I would also bet that posters saigalupo and FRC64 are the same sad, lonely person.

Edited by jswledhed

The fact that he thinks wolf is great ammo says a lot.

I won't shoot wolf out of anything. Especially a gun with no spare part availability.

From sideways primers mashed in, to tracers mixed in with FMJ rounds, Wolf just isn't up to par for my tastes.

ETA:

I would also bet that posters saigalupo and FRC64 are the same sad, lonely person.

Good call.

Edited by Paulyski