so an illegal alien running drugs into this country shots a leo and we are worried about the gun he used?what the fu*k!the leo should`ve opened fired at those guy`s,as we are at war with the drug cartel`s of mexico!thank`s to all for doing drug`s!they`re coming over the border like roaches!their people see nothing wrong with what they are doing!this is all ok ,because we`ll pay as alway`s!what a bunch of pus#$@s!we are for letting this happen!live with it;but i won`t!

This one is easy. Arm all deputies with accurized select fire Saiga 5.45's (cheap ammo - huge capacity) and tuned up S12s (00' buck), issue shoot on sight orders and watch the problems disappear.

Since they have not caught the suspect, it's presumptuous to say it was an illegal immigrant. They're speculating.

I'll speculate too: It was a drug runner. Instead of militarizing the border or taking our fury out on immigrants, better to end the stupid and misguided drug war, and watch the problem go away.

"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."

Edited by Jim Digriz

Hell, they said right in the article they know that's the county where 80% of all Mexican drug and illegal transport goes through. Just take Waffen's advice and also open a long range shooting gallery to the public for a fee. All proceeds would go to paying for improved border protection. It might be my anger at this whole mess speaking, but if I had the power, I would make one message crystal clear: For every American citizen killed by an illegal or foreign person, I will erase an entire city in the home country of that person.

It might be my anger at this whole mess speaking, but if I had the power, I would make one message crystal clear: For every American citizen killed by an illegal or foreign person, I will erase an entire city in the home country of that person.

Yay for mass murder!

:booo:

It might be my anger at this whole mess speaking, but if I had the power, I would make one message crystal clear: For every American citizen killed by an illegal or foreign person, I will erase an entire city in the home country of that person.

Yay for mass murder!

:booo:

I said it might be my anger speaking. All I know is that the longer nothing happens, the worse it will get.

Since they have not caught the suspect, it's presumptuous to say it was an illegal immigrant. They're speculating.

I'll speculate too: It was a drug runner. Instead of militarizing the border or taking our fury out on immigrants, better to end the stupid and misguided drug war, and watch the problem go away.

"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."

Jim,

People willfully and illegally entering this country aren't "immigrants". In fact and by definition they are criminals. Criminals who not only choose to be here criminally, but who force their presence here on legal residents and citizens through violence and coercion are not "immigrants - they are DANGEROUS criminals.

Where they are from, and what their intentions may be once they arrive here are irrelevant. Color is irrelevant. Race is irrelevant. Nationality (beyond US) is irrelevant. Creed is irrelevant. Religion or the absence thereof is irrelevant.

We have violent criminals crossing our borders. They appear to have no qualms about killing anyone who may stand in their way. This is intolerable.

We must either be prepared to defend our borders, our lives and our homes or we will be overrun.

There is nothing novel about this principle. It is the reason the great wall of China was built. It is the reason we HAVE immigration laws and border patrols.

If we don not take our borders and our immigration laws seriously, how can we expect anyone else to do so.

Just across the border from El Paso 3,000 people met violent deaths last year in Ciudad Juarez alone. Already this year the body count is around 2,000 - in one city, just over the river, just across a fence. Now, it is happening here.

Call them Criminals, call them illegals, call them what they are - but please don't add insult to injury and refer to them as "immigrants".

""SMACK"!!!!! For the DUMBASSES!

Illegals in Arizona now know they can be thrown into a federal holding/detention center if caught under this new law and then deported to country of origin. That means they can't go back to their dwelling. If they have a mortgage, unless someone pays the loan, it will go into foreclosure. Their auto will be impounded, so that is gone. They won't be able to run home and get the boyfriend, clothes, make up or anything else. Which is as it should be: Smuggle yourself across the border and you pay the price. It doesn't matter if you've been here one day or 15 years. It doesn't matter if you're six or sixty, you have no right to be here. This isn't a popularity contest about who is nice. Nice people don't break the law. Do we excuse bank robbers just because they "want a better life" by stealing what doesn't belong to them?

If they have a mortgage, unless someone pays the loan, it will go into foreclosure. Their auto will be impounded, so that is gone. They won't be able to run home and get the boyfriend, clothes, make up or anything else. Which is as it should be: Smuggle yourself across the border and you pay the price.

It might work if they couldn't come right back across the border a couple days later. It is a step in the right direction, but hopefully just the beginning.

Jim,

People willfully and illegally entering this country aren't "immigrants". In fact and by definition they are criminals. Criminals who not only choose to be here criminally, but who force their presence here on legal residents and citizens through violence and coercion are not "immigrants - they are DANGEROUS criminals.

Where they are from, and what their intentions may be once they arrive here are irrelevant. Color is irrelevant. Race is irrelevant. Nationality (beyond US) is irrelevant. Creed is irrelevant. Religion or the absence thereof is irrelevant.

We have violent criminals crossing our borders. They appear to have no qualms about killing anyone who may stand in their way. This is intolerable.

We must either be prepared to defend our borders, our lives and our homes or we will be overrun.

There is nothing novel about this principle. It is the reason the great wall of China was built. It is the reason we HAVE immigration laws and border patrols.

If we don not take our borders and our immigration laws seriously, how can we expect anyone else to do so.

Just across the border from El Paso 3,000 people met violent deaths last year in Ciudad Juarez alone. Already this year the body count is around 2,000 - in one city, just over the river, just across a fence. Now, it is happening here.

Call them Criminals, call them illegals, call them what they are - but please don't add insult to injury and refer to them as "immigrants".

I'm sick of hearing these illegal aliens called 'undocumented immigrants'. If this invader had an AK then most likely it was a full auto rifle which can be bought for about $150 in Mexico as opposed to an AK purchased in the US which costs more than $400. The drug cartels are committing a lot of murders in the border towns and we don't need this shit here in this country. They even pay off Mexican soldiers who shoot at our Border Patrol agents on US soil.

22,000 plus have been killed in the war in Mexico. 31 plus people have been killed this week in Juarez.

That is one reason why all the ammo shortage and gun buying. People that live along the border are armed to the teeth.

Many many people that go into El Paso go armed now. Not to mention the many that live there that are always armed now.

Hello

Jim, the article I read on "ALIPAC" (Americans for Legal Immigration PAC) indicated that the LEO was in direct sight/ communication with the crimigrant. Actually, it was a group of about five. He was working solo.

But, as was mentioned previously, you obviously don't live in any proximity to the "border" (term used loosely) or you would not have made that assumption that it "may not have been an "immigrant".

First of all, they are not "immigrants", they are invaders. Second of all, unless you are a landowner/rancher, hunter, or LEO, you are not there unless you are a crimigrant. It is a "no-mans-land".

The people who are there are only there because they have to be, except for the crimigrants.

The Border Patrol/ICE agents will not venture into some areas of that land. I would say that where this brave officer was shot may have been one of those areas.

That used to be a part of America. We have basically conceded it to the thugs. And the area is growing exponentially.

Those of you who are far removed from this truly feel it is some "conceptual" bullshit.

With the utmost respect, Sir, allow me to do all in my power to change your way of thinking there....This is nothing short of a full-frontal attack on our Country. These people want what we have, and they mean to take it.

Respectfully posted,

guido

But, as was mentioned previously, you obviously don't live in any proximity to the "border" (term used loosely) or you would not have made that assumption that it "may not have been an "immigrant".

If it was merely a drug runner, then he was likely not an immigrant. Someone who comes and goes is not an immigrant, just a trespasser (or, if you prefer, "invader").

First of all, they are not "immigrants", they are invaders. Second of all, unless you are a landowner/rancher, hunter, or LEO, you are not there unless you are a crimigrant. It is a "no-mans-land".

The people who are there are only there because they have to be, except for the crimigrants.

The Border Patrol/ICE agents will not venture into some areas of that land. I would say that where this brave officer was shot may have been one of those areas.

That used to be a part of America. We have basically conceded it to the thugs. And the area is growing exponentially.

Those of you who are far removed from this truly feel it is some "conceptual" bullshit.

With the utmost respect, Sir, allow me to do all in my power to change your way of thinking there....This is nothing short of a full-frontal attack on our Country. These people want what we have, and they mean to take it.

The lawlessness is reminiscent of the prohibition era, and has similar causes. We could end this pretty easily, without even having to do anything heavy-handed.

Jim

I'm sick of hearing these illegal aliens called 'undocumented immigrants'. If this invader had an AK then most likely it was a full auto rifle which can be bought for about $150 in Mexico as opposed to an AK purchased in the US which costs more than $400. The drug cartels are committing a lot of murders in the border towns and we don't need this shit here in this country. They even pay off Mexican soldiers who shoot at our Border Patrol agents on US soil.

Incorrect. I was just in Mexico a few weeks ago (I had business in California and went down to TJ). My buddy told me that the Mexican Gov has a really harsh AWB and AKs are expencive and illegal to own. In otherwords, You have no idea what your talking about.

...which, judging on the rest of the uninformed posts in this thread, puts you in similar company.

It's very simple. Mine the border zone. Post warning signs in Spanish and English. Restrict entry to legal corridors rigourously administered by the authorities. Then any who blunder into the mined area chalk it up to the Darwin effect.

If you are dumb/desperate enough to voluntarily walk into a mine field do so knowing the consequences. Zero illegal immigration follows... :super:

This one is easy. Arm all deputies with accurized select fire Saiga 5.45's (cheap ammo - huge capacity) and tuned up S12s (00' buck), issue shoot on sight orders and watch the problems disappear.

In all seriousness and in practicality (with my respects to Sun Tzu), the border states should use overwhelming force with any surplus M1025's (HMMWV's with (1) 50 cal, M240, and/or Mk19 grenade launcher) to provide a heavily armed rapid reaction force to annihilate any rogue force coming from the south. These should be backed up with air surveillance and if need be... National Guard A-10's to quell any contingent of up armored technicals.

The respective governors of AZ, NM, and TX should have the A-10's at their disposal. The M1025's as well as the accompanying armaments can be had on loan from the Army (the same way some police departments had/have Thompson's, BAR's, M-14's, and M16/M4's. ) The Border Patrol can work along side the border counties' (and others) Sherrif Departments and State Police.

Also, to address libertarian concerns and the lessons of Prohibition, maybe just maybe we should look at the legalization of marijuana. I am personally undecided, after being staunchly anti nearly my whole life (product of DARE) the changing factor being the lawlessness on our border and my shift from conservative to libertarian/conservative. The tobacco companies would serve as natural beneficiaries as they have the available infrastructure for large scale production. (Imagine that industry moniker...Big Weed) Absolutely no hard drugs, however.

post-18302-12728158171207_thumb.jpg

Edited by 690gr

In all seriousness, although WaffenSchmied is on the right course, those LEO's would be laughably underarmed.

We are dealing with a fighting force that has a virtually unlimited budget, is completely unrestrained as to what markets they can purchase their arms from, and has an almost endless supply of "willing" combatants. Actually, just woefully desperate combatants, but the end result is the same.

The leaders in this militia were trained by our finest. (Sound familiar?)

Now, they have our training, know our tactics, have better arms, and no restraints to employ whatever means they feel necessary to overcome. At the same time we are feeling massive budget cuts and an administration that is intent on castrating our fighting men, the cartel's biggest problem is what to do with all of their money.

I agree with 690gr.....Superior air power, baby! Toast 'em!

-guido

Are you referring to places like WHINSEC (SOA) at Ft. Benning, Guido? Its reported that many from the early leadership of Los Zetas, received SF training there (at American tax-payer expense).

It's very simple. Mine the border zone. Post warning signs in Spanish and English. Restrict entry to legal corridors rigourously administered by the authorities. Then any who blunder into the mined area chalk it up to the Darwin effect.

I agree. Something similar to the DMZ at the 38th Parallel, but much longer. Regardless of what side of the issue you are on, its worked well there for decades.

You'd never get support for something like this among U.S. policy-makers, though.

Edited by Kevin in Texas

Time to declare open season on the varmints - post a bounty of $20 per ear, and the problem will go away!

The Cartel don't play by ears. Many of the 22,000 plus that have been killed have been

De-headed

Dis-member

Castrated

Burned

Boiled

Fried

Gutted

While still alive

There are pics on the net but be warned.

Ditto that, Kevin.

Yet another chapter in the saga of "we train/arm/empower them, then they become our adversary".

It's my understanding that the true "OG" Zetas scare the bejesus out of our border LEO's, and even our Military to some degree. They are not your average prison thugs....

Respectfully,

guido

Are you referring to places like WHINSEC (SOA) at Ft. Benning, Guido? Its reported that many from the early leadership of Los Zetas, received SF training there (at American tax-payer expense).

I agree. Something similar to the DMZ at the 38th Parallel, but much longer. Regardless of what side of the issue you are on, its worked well there for decades.

You'd never get support for something like this among U.S. policy-makers, though.

Dig a moat a mile wide. It will serve 3 purposes, immigration control, a better alternative to the Panama canal, and it would flush BP's mess out of the gulf!

I asked "note the weapon" in the op? Have they recovered it? Or the projectile? The article is purposely BIASED to subterfuge the fact that a us border guard was SHOT, by a FORIEGN INVADER! irrelevant is the weapon used. But in your face was an "AK-47". We Know for a fact, A forieghn invader shot another us citizen "yes". they are heading inland "yes". there are dances in the street chanting "NYA YNA NA NYA NYA". And you dont read what the media is telling you.....