Fuk em, they arent the first, or the last to burn our flag. Its alot easier on camera and with an Ocean between the two.

seriously. assholes in and out of our country have been doing it for years. "burn a flag I'll stomp your face"

Fuk em, they arent the first, or the last to burn our flag. Its alot easier on camera and with an Ocean between the two.

"burn a flag I'll stomp your face"

Burn my flag in front of me, ill stomp your face. 027.gif

Fuk em. rock on.

"burn a flag I'll stomp your face"

Burn my flag in front of me, ill stomp your face. 027.gif

Fuk em. rock on.

Hell yeah. lyrics from my buddys band

Our Colors

Do you recall way back in eighty nine

Watching those hippies and these vile swines

Burning our flag like 'cause they didn't care

But that to us it wasn't fair

There they stood they stared with no chance

'Cause we were there bats in hand

The time was right, the time to fight

The time to attack with all our might

Don't you burn our

flags, these colors will not run

Don't you burn our flags our colors will never run

We fought to win, we

fought to defeat

Laid out bodies is all we could see

You could hear the cries, you could smell the blood

Don't worry it was us kicking some butt

We did them good, we did them right

We did what we do best put up a good fight

Taking matters into our own hands

It's the policy for this land

Once again our flag

waves up high

If it happens again be ready to die

For the red white and blue you gotta be true

These colors belong to me and you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YST-GGfKMjQ

Our Colors

There they stood they stared with no chance

'Cause we were there bats in hand

The time was right, the time to fight

The time to attack with all our might

Don't you burn our

flags, these colors will not run

Don't you burn our flags our colors will never run

We fought to win, we

fought to defeat

Laid out bodies is all we could see

You could hear the cries, you could smell the blood

Don't worry it was us kicking some butt

We did them good, we did them right

We did what we do best put up a good fight

Taking matters into our own hands

It's the policy for this land

Once again our flag

waves up high

If it happens again be ready to die

For the red white and blue you gotta be true

These colors belong to me and you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YST-GGfKMjQ

oxblood oxblood were still here!!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=62c_1275407379

Well...........at least he got the part about the American President right.....

And isn't he carrying the Georgian Flag??

Russia is a bunch of shiny paint on rust. Patton and MacArthur had the right ideas, our civvy leadership lacked the fortitude. Imagine a world with no communist state by 1947. Coulda..woulda..shoulda.

Edited by 690gr

Russia is a bunch of shiny paint on rust. Patton and MacArthur had the right ideas, our civvy leadership lacked the fortitude. Imagine a world with no communist state by 1947. Coulda..woulda..shoulda.

It would be foolish to underestimate them that I am sure.

Yeah lets start a war with Russia over a bunch of Georgian soldiers playing dress-up with a video camera....

This video, even if real, does not represent the views of the majority of Russians or Russian Americans.

• Like 1

In that vid the Russian soldiers are ransacking a Georgian building... they say fuck you BUSH... We will invade America NEXT.

This was when the Russians invaded Georgia. The Georgian flag was probably a trophy for the guy who grabbed it. Yes, they are quite drunk.

We had forces in the country when that happened, but we didn't help our ally Georgia when Putin invaded.

Notice they don't do that in front of the Marines? Hell these drunken braggarts don't have the stones to do that in front of one old US pig boat sailor with an S-12!

Notice they don't do that in front of the Marines? Hell these drunken braggarts don't have the stones to do that in front of one old US pig boat sailor with an S-12!

Actually, they "did that" while we had troops in that country and did jack squat to help the Georgians.

There is a very good reason we are being called a "Paper Tiger" around the world, and why our allies don't seem to have much faith in us anymore.

Yeah lets start a war with Russia over a bunch of Georgian soldiers playing dress-up with a video camera....

This video, even if real, does not represent the views of the majority of Russians or Russian Americans.

I don't think Patton and MacArthur were referring to this video somehow.. More the inevitable 60 years of conflict that ensued when we decided to play nice...

Edited by volkov

You know, I have notice that people who are from "free" countries don't trample on or burn the flags [or culture or beliefs] of anyone else... Even after 911, we didn't burn any flags, We didn't round up muslim's, We didn't outlaw an ethinic group... But those who are beholden to a radical religious edict or a suppressive govenment ususally do over even the slightest incident... I say screw 'em! and SCREW 'EM HARD!...

They aren't content cause they are slave to their culture and don't know true freedom and think their hemogeny is better. I say they are wrong, myoptic and childish [and probably clinically stupid to profoundly retarded]...

There is no place else in the world where true freedom could flurish like is has here in America - Just ask a Mexican who is here illegally!. And that is because of our past & our experience in history, not in spite of it!

Macbeau sends....

Edited by macbeau

They said they would burn america like they were burning that flag...

Looks like the retards chose a flame retardant flag. :rolleyes:

That's a fight I'll take.

I wonder how long it took to melt that gap in it?

Looks like they gave up. ^_^

You know, I have notice that people who are from "free" countries don't trample on or burn the flags [or culture or beliefs] of anyone else... Even after 911, we didn't burn any flags, We didn't round up muslim's, We didn't outlaw an ethinic group... But those who are beholden to a radical religious edict or a suppressive govenment ususally do over even the slightest incident... I say screw 'em! and SCREW 'EM HARD!...

They aren't content cause they don't know true freedom and think they way is better. I say they are wrong and childish [stupid to retarded, even]...

There is no place else in the world where true freedom could flurish like is has here in America. And that is because of our past & our experience in history, not in spite of it!

Macbeau sends....

Ummm... http://www.youtube.com/user/truthspew#p/a/f/0/_JuL-65uHBA

Hey Sal, no I am not talking about starting a war with Russia over that. Let me explain my "paint on rust" statement. When I saw that kozak douchebag khuyesos burning our flag I got a little pissed and given I think generally non-linearly anyway, I thought about how that jackass might not even have the chance to do that, plus eliminating all communist states, if the Truman administration would have had the foresight of two of our greatest generals. The only reason the world plays nicey nice with Russia is their vast energy reserves and their thousands of nuclear warheads.

They aren't content cause they don't know true freedom and think they way is better. I say they are wrong and childish [stupid to retarded, even]...

There is no place else in the world where true freedom could flurish like is has here in America. And that is because of our past & our experience in history, not in spite of it!

Macbeau sends....

Ummm... http://www.youtube.com/user/truthspew#p/a/f/0/_JuL-65uHBA

The U.N. Flag.?.?.? You have to be shitting me...? Seriously...?

And just whom does that offend? Seriously!?

What culture does that dispairage, what ideaology does that challenge...? Who's values or heritage are offended by burning a U.N. flag?

Fer Christ sake - that's like burning a fricken Pirate flag...

It represents no one...!

Not the same thing... Not by a fricken long shot!

Macbeau sends...

Edited by macbeau